- Text Size +

3. Meatball Subs and Tummy Rubs

After Tommy checked in with the receptionist, he walked back across the parking lot and up the stairs towards his room where Jenny had the door open. Simon watched him climb back up the stairs and turned to Claudia, who was loading her bag into the room.

            Jenny looked at Simon, then walked over to Tommy and threw her arms around his shoulders. “Hey,” she said.

            “Hey,” he said.

            Then she leaned in and kissed him full on the lips.

            Simon knew what she was doing. She wanted to show Simon that she firmly loved Tommy and that what happened in the gas station wasn’t going to happen again. As Claudia came back out of the room for another bag, he pulled her close and swept her off her feet.

            She smiled and her eyes looked into his eyes. Then he kissed her sweet, tender lips and convinced himself he loved this girl. Why wouldn’t he? Claudia provided him with kindness, smoking hot looks, and she even wanted to fuck him. He knew he had to think with his mind and his heart rather than his dick.

            As the two teenage couples were swapping spit, a gruff voice suddenly called to them: “What the hell are you stupid kids doing?” They stopped kissing and looked towards an older man wearing a wifebeater who was leaning out of his room door. He had a beer belly and was wearing old slippers. “Get your own damn rooms! Kids these days disgust me. You walking around flashing your tits and tummies and all the guys want to do is fuck you! All you ever do is have sex and whine about your stupid gay rights, drugs, alcohol, and your birth control. You make me sick! Get out of my sight before I call your parents and tell them what you’re doing.”

            He eyed Jenny and Claudia up and down. “And put some fuckin’ clothes on.” Then he went back into his room and slammed the door.

            Jenny put a hand on her hip and rolled her eyes. “Republicans,” she said.

            Simon remembered their conversation about Dick Cheney and everything and wondered what other things than politics they had in common. He felt a sudden urge to learn more about Jenny, not just for her looks, but to understand better as a person. As a friend.

            It was a weird feeling. When he looked at Claudia, who was still very hot, he just did feel the same connection, the same emotion. He gulped with the realization: He was falling in love. He didn’t just like Jenny, he loved her. But she was already Tommy’s girl, he knew that, and Claudia had been so nice to him.

            Simon decided that sometimes the best things in the world are the ones you can’t have.

^^^

They ordered some meatball subs from a local place called Jim Bibbs Best Subs, but it still took a while for the delivery to get to the motel. The nearest town was about 10 miles away and this was just a lonely road side stop for people on the go.

            They were now sitting around the pool in their swimsuits eating their massive meatball sandwiches, each a foot long and loaded with cheese, tomato sauce, and some of the best meatballs Simon had ever tasted.

            Sitting there shirtless in swim trunks on a poolside chair, he moaned in pleasure as he finished chewing his sub and swallowed, leaving some marinara sauce on his face. Simon put a hand on his full belly and let out a soft belch. His stomach wasn’t bulging, but it certainly felt nice and stuffed.

            Claudia was eating hers next to him, but she got less than halfway through before she stopped and clutched her stomach. “Ohhh,” she moaned. “This isn’t agreeing with me, Simon. You seemed to like yours. Want it?”

            “Um…” He looked down at his stomach, which gurgled. He certainly didn’t need any more food.

            “Come on,” she cooed. He suddenly realized what she was doing: she wanted to see him get a food baby.

            Simon sighed. “Alright,” he said, taking the sub out of her hands. As he brought it to his lips, the sweet taste of cheesy meatballs and fine tomato sauce slid across his taste buds before taking a one-way trip down his gullet. It was so yummy but his tummy protested, gurgling and groaning and giving him a bad stomach ache. Still, he finished off the sub and sent the last bite down in a big gulp, feeling it plop into his now protruding belly.

            “Buuuuurrrp!” he belched, leaning back with a hand on his aching stomach, which was almost dome-shaped the way he lay back on the lawn chair.

            Claudia giggled next to him and her hand met his on top of his belly, which she gave a rub. He felt a boner coming on as her hand stroked the fine light hairs on his stomach. There was a bunch of tomato sauce on his mouth and leaned forward to lick it off as she kissed him, sticking her tongue into his mouth and the sauce traveled through her own and on the way down to her own stomach too.

            When they were done, they looked over to see Jenny stuffing her face with the remains of Tommy’s sub, and by the way her tummy stuck out her own sandwich was clearly in there already.  She was standing up her bikini by the pool, and swallowed the remainder of the food in a hearty gulp, then licked the marinara sauce of her lips.

            “Buuuuuuuurrrrrrppppppp!” she belched, even bigger than Simon had. He couldn’t help but smile, and she looked over at him and smiled too.

            Tommy came over to give her bulging tummy a rub. Simon knew why he gave her the sub: he was more into seeing other people eat until their tummies were distended, whereas he and Jenny were fine with stuffing themselves. Deep down, he wondered if maybe Claudia, who had a similar interest with Tommy, might be able to date his friend. Swap out each of their girlfriends.

            But he knew he couldn’t break up what he was seeing. Tommy was swooning over her belly as if it contained his first-born inside it, when in reality the father was Jim Bibbs Best Subs. Jenny looked down with pride, almost like a mother, but he knew that burp was her still being a kid. And they all were just some dumb, stupid kids wanting to eat too much food and fuck each other silly, just like the cranky old guy had said earlier.

            Simon realized that man didn’t seem to enjoy the wealth of youth, to be able to stuff your belly with so much food and have an athlete’s metabolism to digest it without being an athlete. Jenny’s slim frame complimented her bulging gut, but by morning her belly would be flat again.

            “Ugh,” said Jenny, burping again. “I think I need to go lie down.”

            “I’ll join you in a little bit,” Tommy said, patting her tummy.

            “Let’s go back to the room,” Claudia said, eyeing Simon’s belly with a naughty look. He belched again, and she giggled. Claudia ran off ahead as Simon and Jenny followed behind. Jenny waited until Tommy dived into the pool to talk to him.

            “Nice tummy,” she said, nudging him in the shoulder. He liked the way her naked flesh felt against his.

            “You have a bigger one,” he said. They stood side by side and compared bellies. Jenny’s was bigger, as if she had swallowed a more inflated basketball than Simon.

            “You’re right!” she said, and burped again. “Ugh, I have such a bad bellyache.”

            “I can get you some Pepto Bismol,” he said, perking up.

            “I think we both need it,” she joked. A burp came out of her mouth again. She covered it as Simon laughed. Jenny blushed and gave him a light punch to his stomach. It gurgled and he let out a burp, then covered his mouth embarrassed.

            She laughed again. He laughed too. Then they pulled each other closer. He felt their bellies touching and her smooth skin as he held her hands in his.

            They leaned closer, lips ready.

            Suddenly, Jenny pulled back. “We can’t.”

            Simon sighed. He knew it to be true.

            “Wait,” she said. “Come with me.” She was looking at something, back near the pool. He followed her.

^^^

Tommy resurfaced and climbed to the edge to see a stunningly beautiful teenage girl in a bikini walking towards the pool, looking sad and playing with her hair. She wasn’t as tall as Jenny or Claudia, but she was petite and very, very cute. Her hair went beyond her shoulders and she had nice dark green eyes. Her lips were pink, not too luscious but attractive even without lipstick.

            She had a very nice body, slender and with nice breasts that weren’t too big either, but still looked nice and firm.

            He climbed out of the pool to go get his towel, but then she spotted him and looked him up and down in his swimsuit.

            “Hey hot stuff,” she cooed.

            “Hey,” he said back, returning her flirt.

            “So where are you headed?” she asked.

            “Oh, just a trip up North with some friends,” Tommy said. “Road trip.”

            “You get to leave. I’m stuck here.”

            “You live here?” he asked.

            She nodded, staring at his crotch and trying not to smile. He suddenly realized he had a boner. “My name’s Karey, my foster dad runs this place.”

            She squeezed her arm and as she swayed he saw a bruise on her ass. Then he realized on of her eyes looked a little dark: a recovery black eye.

            “Are you okay,” he said, coming over to inspect her bruises.

            “Yeah,” she said. “He hits me, but I get food in my belly and it beats the alternative.”

            “And what’s that?” he said.

            She looked up at the stars, and he got time to look at her bikini body up and down. “There are things out there you just don’t understand,” she said. “I’m better off her getting shown off to all of his guests, but after the beatings came he didn’t want me wearing a bikini. Show’s the bruises.”

            “You should wear a bikini,” he said. “I think you look very nice in it.”

            She smiled, turned around. There was something wolf-like in that grin, he could feel it. Thoughts of having sex with her flashed through his mind, but he knew not to let his hormones take control. He loved Jenny. Jenny was hotter anyway. They were probably going to have wild sex tonight. He smiled at the thought, but Karey saw that smile and took it as a smile back.

            “You don’t look so bad in swimwear yourself,” she said, coming closure. She looked sensual almost. He could imagine her in slutty clothes dancing around for a bunch of hicks like the old man who had yelled at them earlier, how she would cry and protest to her father to make the pole dancing – if that’s even what it was – stop. How he would hit her and tell her to behave.

            “Life’s rough out here,” she said, looking down at her feet. “When you don’t have money or much of a place to go, it’s not very fair. The system just doesn’t work like that. I’m trapped out here and people only like me for my body. Once I get older, I guess I’ll become a hooker around here and rich people will drive out here to fuck me because I’m pretty and give me some of their stock money or bank money or inherited money. But I’ve never had sex, rarely been in love. Where I come from, love is a strange thing. But I accept my fate. It’s just…when I see someone who’s just so cute and is passing through, there’s just one thing I want to do with them, but I struggle with the urge to resist it.”

            She licked her lips.

            Tommy gulped. But the boner was raging in his pants and he couldn’t stop it, couldn’t stop her as she launched herself onto him and kissed him, sticking her tongue into his mouth and forcing him back onto the lawn chair.

^^^

Jenny peeled back from around the corner. Simon had seen it too.

            “That cheating fuck,” Simon said.

            Jenny shot him a look.

            “Oh,” he said, scratching the back of his head. “Right…”

            Each of them felt guilty, but the guilt wasn’t as bad as the ache from their stomachs.

            Jenny looked back around and was surprised to see Tommy pushing Karey off.

            “What was that for?” she heard Karey say.

            “I have a girlfriend,” he said. “She’s even with me on this trip.”

            “Oh…,” Karey said, putting a hand up to her mouth. “Oh my… I’m so sorry.”

            “No, no, no,” Tommy said. “You’re a very pretty girl, Karey. And if I didn’t have a girlfriend, I’d probably take you up to my room night now to show you what real sex is, but I love my girlfriend and I don’t want to be a cheater.”

            “Damn it!” Jenny hissed, turning away from the corner again. She suddenly burped, then covered her mouth and groaned, rubbing her aching belly.

            “What?” Simon asked.

            “Besides my stomach? Well, he just pushed her off and said how much he loves me.”

            “And that’s bad?”

            Jenny shook her head. “No, it’s just… What a great excuse to dump him, right? I walk in on him cheating, say I saw the whole thing and then maybe we…”

            He loved the look in her eyes. She loved him too. “You want the same thing,” he said. “We both want to ditch are boyfriends or girlfriends.”

            She sighed. “I’m feeling this strange emotion whenever I’m with you, Simon. I…I think I’m in love with you.”

            He couldn’t help it. He embraced and kissed her, full on the lips. Then she pulled away.

            “We have to be careful,” she said. “I don’t want Claudia or Tommy seeing.”

            Just then, each of their stomachs gurgled. “I’ll go get some Pepto Bismol, or some Tums or something,” he said. “Be right back.”

            “Okay,” she said.

            He starting walking towards the reception building, but looked back to see Jenny looking so sexy there, leaning up against the wall in her bikini with a big, stuffed tummy full of food.

            Simon walked into the reception about a minute later and remembered he wasn’t wearing a shirt. That, and his belly looked pregnant with all those subs he ate.

            The receptionist, a redneck man with a Confederate flag baseball cap was sitting behind the dusty desk watching a March Madness basketball game. He looked towards Simon as he walked to the counter, eyeing his distended stomach.

            “Can I help you, son?” he asked.

            “Um, yeah,” Simon said, embarrassedly looking down at his tummy, which gurgled. “I ate a bit too much and – Buurp!” He covered his mouth.

            The receptionist chuckled. “You ate a motherfuckin’ horse, son!” He slapped his knee and laughed.

            “Anyway,” Simon said. “My girlfriend ate even more and she and me need some Pepto Bismol.” He realized he just called Jenny his girlfriend.

            “Check with the boss man, down the hall in his big office. He runs this place.” Simon realized he was talking about Karey’s dad.

            “Thanks,” Simon said. Holding down a burp, he walked off down the hall and out of sight.

            The receptionist went back to watching the game, when suddenly the front door opened up again and this time a sexy brunette teenage girl walked in, wearing a sexy black cat-suit. The receptionist felt a boner coming on and reached his hand towards his crotch, tightening his grip as she came closer.

            He tipped his hat and said, “Evening little lady. Can I help you? You want a room? Cause I’ve got one.” He laughed like a horse.

            “That boy who was just here a moment ago,” said the Huntress. “Where is he?”

            “Oh he’s not important. I’ve got another little boy who’d like to see you,” he said, rubbing his crotch. “He’s got a little BJ sandwich present for ya!” He laughed again.

            “So…you’re saying you want to get inside me?” she said.

            “Yeah, sort of…,” he said, scratching the back of his neck.

            “Through my mouth…?” she asked.

            “Oh yeah,” he said.

            The Huntress considered. “I can deal with that.” She raised the shrink ray and fired. The man was shrunken down in a split second, and she reached across the desk to pick up his tiny frame and tossed him into her mouth and before he knew it he was kicking and screaming on the way down her throat. She felt him slide into her stomach a moment later, and burped.

            “I like your little sandwich present,” she said, unzipping her catsuit down to her waist to reveal a black push-up bra and her gorgeous tummy, which she promptly rubbed.

            Turning around, she saw a cleaning lady who had been watching her the whole time. She looked shocked and horrified and turned to run away.

            “Oh no you don’t,” said the Huntress, who raised the shrink ray and fired again.

^^^

It was dark inside her stomach, but the receptionist could make out the vague outlines of her digestive organ’s walls. He tried to climb up one, but slipped and splashed back into a painfully acidic substance which burned the flesh of his hands. He screamed and tried to climb back up, but there was no way out.

            Gurgling and glorping noises filled his ears, but then there was the sound of someone screaming and another figure splashed down from the girl’s esophagus and into the stomach!

            As they surfaced and began to flounder around, the receptionist saw that it was the cleaning lady!

            “Hey!” he said. “Over here!”

            “What’s going on?” screamed the cleaning lady. “She ate me – ah, it burns!”

            She was writhing around in the stomach acids. He reached out his hand. “Here, take my hand!” he cried.

            “It burns!” she screamed again.

            Suddenly there was a groaning noise, then the entire stomach shook as a torrent of liquid rained down from the esophagus like a fire hose. The walls spasmed and he was flung into the churning mix of digestive fluids and whatever the girl was drinking.

            Her belly was expanding, but it was hard to stay afloat. The cleaning lady found him and grabbed on. “Save me!” she screamed, but she was having an even harder time staying afloat than he was. She was sinking and pulling him down with her as she thrashed about.

            There were massive waves and the whole place was sloshing around like a disorganized whirlpool with no center suction. He went under, then back up, then under, then back up. The cleaning lady clung for dear life.

            “Please!” he screamed. “You’ll drown us both!”

            But they found themselves under the direct hard spray of the liquid as it was gulped down the girl’s throat and into the stomach, and they were pushed under. The receptionist tried to swim away, but the lady clung for dear life and dragged him down with her into the dark, acidic bowels of the Huntress’s belly.

            A moment later, the liquid flow stopped and a baseball cap floated to the calming surfaces of the digestive sea before disintegrating in the gastric juices.

^^^

The Huntress had gone over to a vending machine and bought one of those big ice tea cans and downed the whole thing to make things more fun for her snacks. It was finished now and she tossed it away and gave a big belch, patting her exposed, sloshing tummy from where her catsuit unzipped.

            She turned to see a cute boy walking down the hall towards her in swim trunks, a hand on his bulging stomach. He was groaning and probably had a bad tummy ache, but when he looked up and spotted her she smiled.

            “SimonSays23,” the Huntress muttered as she raised the shrink ray for a third time. “I’ve got some people just dying for you to come down and visit.”

            Simon froze in place, realizing what she meant, and gulped.

TO BE CONTINUED

 

Chapter End Notes:

Sorry this one arrived a little later than usual, but I really hope you guys like it! Its been a lot of hard work but it's also been fun to write so far, but as long as you guys are enjoying it then I have succeeded! Please let me know how you like the story so far and I'll see you next week!

 

P.S.

I know it's practically a joke at this point, but if anyone would like to check out or help edit the Voreverse Wiki (http://voreverse.wikia.com/wiki/Voreverse_Wiki) you are very welcome to help out and your help is very much appreciated!!! :)