- Text Size +
Story Notes:

This is the sixth story in the Voreverse after The Party, Snacks, Not-So-Happy Meals, Jingle Bellies, and Love Bite. You don't have to have read those stories to understand this one, but I would really recommend that u do so.

This story is going to go into some of the main mysteries of the series and really get into the mythology and the overarching plot.

1. March Madness

He slammed the door behind them and immediately locked the door. His blood was racing, his heart pumping, beads of sweat rolling down his face. He looked at Jenny as she smiled and gave a little giggle. Then she pulled off her top and was just standing there in a bra and short shorts, which she kicked off. Now just in her underwear, Jenny kissed him against the door as she undid his zipper, letting his trousers slide to the floor.

            “Come on,” she said, pulling away and turning her back to him as she undid her bra and let it fall to the ground. She giggled again and leapt onto the bed, covering her breasts with the sheets. He ripped off his shirt and climbed on top of her, pulling back the sheet to reveal her beautiful boobs. Each of their hands reached under the covers to pull down their underwear. He felt his dick slide below her pubic hair, ready for entry.

            “You ready?” he asked, wanting to make sure. She was the most beautiful girl he had ever seen, he realized. Staring at her with that beautiful smile, her gorgeous almond eyes, her pretty face and slender frame beneath him.

            “You’re all I’ve been able to think about lately,” Jenny said. “I…I think I’m in love with you.”

            He went in hard and deep and she arched her back, moaning. “Yes, yes, yes!” she squealed, then kissed him on the lips every time he came down with each thrust.

            He kissed Jenny from her breasts down to her belly button, kissing her soft skin and feeling the light blond hairs against his lips. He had never been in so much intense pleasure, and neither had she.

            Just as he hit her sweet spot, she moaned and rolled him over to his back, pinning him down at his shoulders as she continued to ride him like a rodeo, an intense look on her face with a sly smile and her almond eyes gleaming in the dark. He watched her boobs bounce with each thrust as he felt the ejaculation readying up.

            “It’s coming,” he moaned.

            “Mine too,” she gasped.

            Then she climaxed.

            He orgasmed.

            She gripped him close, hugging her sweaty body tight to his, burying her face in his chest as the last of his cum entered her body. “I love you, Simon,” she said as their hormones started to calm down.

            He stared off at the ceiling, thinking about what he had just done. “Me too,” he said, stroking her hair. “Me too.”

^^^

Three days earlier

Simon was up that Friday morning while it was still dark out, typing away at his computer and searching the Internet. It had been about a month since the incident at the Love Bite restaurant and since there had been no more recent ray cases, he was finally able to focus on the greatest mystery of them all.

            The shrink ray itself.

            Over the past several weeks, he had searched the web for similar instances. People going missing, claims of people being shrunken down and eaten, anything. He found several cases of unexplained disappearances at a high school in Minnesota and another in Texas, but nothing as widespread as what had happened at their school.

            Or was it?

            Before Bobby had gone crazy and tried to kill them, he had made an interesting point: despite all the disappearances of many teenagers from their school over the past six or so months, there wasn’t a massive police investigation into what he and Tommy called “ray cases”.

            Simon had pondered over what that meant. The authorities certainly weren’t blind to these disappearing minors, not at the party, not the murder case, not with whatever happened with Alexis, the Christmas party, and not at the Love Bite. Bobby had apparently told Tommy that the police suspected a serial killer was stalking the love bite, but Simon could find no such records and assumed Bobby had just been lying to him.

            Still, dozens of people had gone missing by now and a teacher was even eaten back in the fall during the mystery ray case where a student got hold of the shrink ray and used it for a killing spree by feeding their victims to unsuspecting hot girls.

            There had even been a police detective involved in that case by the name of Kenner. They hadn’t heard from him in a while, and Simon only remembered him because Bobby mentioned him last month. Then a thought dawned on him.

            What if someone was covering this up?

            They still didn’t know the origins of the shrink ray. A girl named Kelsey, Tommy’s ex-girlfriend, had used it first, but she refused to let them know where she got it. When they gave it to Professor Henderson before Alexis ate him, he had said that it was very advanced technology.

            So that was how Simon got here, searching conspiracy theory forums at 5 in the morning, the Friday right before March Break. He suddenly felt the desire to masturbate and whipped out his dick, grinding it and watching some college girl porn. He imagined himself fucking his girlfriend Claudia. They had gotten close before and he had lain on top of her without her wearing a bra or shirt, feeling her soft breasts beneath him.

            They needed to go all the way, Simon decided. This March Break he was going to get laid.

            He ejaculated and cum got all over his hand. He went to the bathroom and washed it off, realizing he was becoming like his friend Tommy, who couldn’t stop thinking about sex ever since he had fucked his girlfriend Autumn last fall. But now he was dating Claudia’s best friend Jenny, making it easy for them to double date.

            Standing there in only his boxers, Simon was about to return to the computer when his belly rumbled with hunger. Scratching his stomach, he walked to fridge, careful not to wake his parents, and got out a bottle of Coke, which he drained in a few gulps and gave a soft belch. Then he opened a bag of chips and threw some down his throat as his gut went to work.

            He sat back at his computer as his belly gurgled noisily, but he ignored it. He looked through the forums under “shrink ray”, but it didn’t seem to match their ray cases. There were crazy theories involving aliens, mind control, and tiny government agents that went inside your body to control you into voting for certain people.

            It was all bullshit, Simon realized. But then he saw this separate post made by a user named LabiaLover69 about a secret government project to make shrink rays and that several had gotten out and the government was covering up teenage girls at high schools eating people, but that it was a larger plan by the New World Order to take over the globe.

            This guy was crazy for sure, Simon thought. But he seemed to be onto something, then drew too many conclusions from there. Simon signed in with his email and sent LabiaLover69 a message, saying he was a conspiracy theorist who had a similar theory and wanted to know how LabiaLover69 had started to figure it out too.

            Whoever this guy was, they probably wouldn’t respond just yet, so Simon went back to bed and had a wet dream about fucking his girlfriend, ramming his penis deep into Claudia’s vagina, hearing her moan in pleasure…

^^^

Simon woke up just as she climaxed in the dream, ate some cereal for breakfast, brushed his teeth, said bye to his parents, and walked out to the bus stop.

            Tommy got on at the next stop. “You ready for March Break, man?” he said. He, Tommy, Claudia, and Jenny were taking a road trip to San Francisco starting tomorrow.

            “Yeah,” Simon said, thinking about his girlfriend naked, remembering the way her breasts looked that time they almost did it in the back of Bobby’s car.

            “Jenny and I are going to have wild sex on this trip,” Tommy said. “I can’t wait to finally get inside her.”

            “Be careful what you wish for,” Simon said. “You might wind up in her belly rather than her pussy.”

            “Yeah,” Tommy said.

            “Didn’t you want to wait longer, anyway?” Simon asked.

            “I’ve waited enough,” said Tommy. “I haven’t had sex since Christmas, and that was Caterina practically raping me.”

            “I’ve never had sex,” said Simon. “Gotten close, but –”

            “Don’t worry, I’ve got you and Claudia your own room to make love every night of the trip –”

            “There’s more to life than sex, Tommy,” said Simon. “Give your hormones a rest.”

            “What’s more important than sex?” Tommy asked.

            “How about the ray case?”

            “Which one?”

            “The one. The origins of it,” Simon explained. “I’ve been doing research over the last few weeks like you asked.”

            “And?”

            “I know this is going to sound crazy, but I think someone’s been covering the ray cases up.”

            “Here?”

            “Not just here, but I found evidence of similar situations in Minnesota and Texas, probably elsewhere too. Think about it Tommy. How come we’ve never heard from Detective Kenner after the first ray case with all the murders? How come none of the adults seem to be talking about all the children going missing? What about their families? Why haven’t we heard from them?”

            Tommy just shrugged.

            Simon was getting mad. “Look Tommy, it’s almost unrealistic how little adult intervention we’ve had as far as the Rays Club goes –”

            “The Rays Club is dead. Bobby himself said it.”

            “Bobby’s dead, not us.”

            “We have the shrink ray, we don’t really need to do anything more.”

            “Tommy, listen to yourself. There could be more shrink rays out there. And I think someone is trying to cover it up.”

            “Who?” Tommy asked. “The government?”

            Simon nodded. “I was checking out this forum last night –”

            “Oh great. What was it called,” Tommy sighed.

            “Truthers.net, but that’s not important. This one user, LabiaLover69, had a theory about high schools – he even listed ours – having shrink rays and being covered up by the government.”

            “LabiaLover69? That sounds like a user on DeviantArt or YouPorn, Simon.”

            “Yeah, whatever,” Simon said. “Just take it to consideration.”

            “Maybe,” Tommy said, then stared off into space. Simon thought he was probably imagining fucking his girlfriend.

^^^

Meanwhile, in an apartment building near Downtown L.A., LabiaLover69 woke up and rolled off of the couch. A big, husky man with glasses in his mid-20s, he got up and walked to the fridge and pulled out a beer, drank it all, and gave his morning belch.

            Scratching his big, pudgy belly, he walked over to his computer by the window and looked out at the morning skyline of L.A. He booted up the machine and logged in to Truthers.net and saw he had a new message from SimonSays23. He opened up the message and read it.

            This Simon guy was interested in knowing how he thought up his conspiracy theory. Finally! Someone else was onto the shrink ray conspiracy!

            He began to write up a message to SimonSays23 detailing some more info that he had been saving for his next post, something he would probably find useful.

            But before he could click send, the front door swung open to reveal a beautiful brunette girl wearing a black leather jacket that was open to reveal her black bra, and she was wearing short black shorts too. In her hand was a futuristic looking gun with a yellow streak along the side. She couldn’t have been more than 19 years old, and LabiaLover69 was immediately taken by her.

            “Are you LabiaLover69?” she cooed.

            “Yeah, yeah,” he nodded, getting a super massive boner. “But my real name is Jake Smith. My friends call me Jake.”

            “Nice to meet you, Jake,” she said, coming closer and shedding her jacket.

            “What are you going to do with that gun?” he asked getting worried.

            “Oh this?” she tossed it away.

            “I just came for some fun.” She pulled down her pants to reveal black silk panties, which she then stripped off to reveal a neatly shaven vagina. He gaped in shock and pleasure and nearly gizzed his pants when she grabbed his hand and moved his fingers into her pussy.

            She moaned in pleasure and let go, let him do the work in and out, in and out. She straddled him in his chair as he continued and she kissed his neck, licked it.

            “Tasty,” she said. “You really do love my labia.”

            “They’re my favorite part of a girl,” he moaned, closing his eyes.

            “Then today’s your lucky day,” she said, pulling him off the chair and on top of her on the floor. She reached over and grabbed the gun. Before Jake knew what was happening, she zapped him and he was shrunken in an instantly.

            She picked up his tiny little frame and licked her lips, lying on her back with her other hand behind her head. “Oh Jake, what am I going to do with you?”

            “Please don’t eat me!” he screamed.

            “Not yet,” she said, and rammed him into her labia, moaning as she forced him in deep and masturbated, thrusting her hips against her hand.

            Her phone, still in the jacket, buzzed. She got up, pulled up her panties, and walked over to it only in her underwear.

            “Yes?” she asked, keeping a hand pressed to the front of her panties. He was being really rough in there.

            “Huntress, have you taken care of the target?”

            “Almost,” the Huntress said, looking down towards her pussy.

            “Good. We have a new assignment for you.”

            She walked over to the computer and deleted the message the man in her vagina was about to send to “SimonSays23”.

            “Not now. The target was in contact with someone else. I don’t know how much he may have told them.”

            “The target was getting close, but not that close. Who was in he in contact with?”

            “SimonSays23.”

            “Good. That’s the assignment I was about to give you anyway. Contact K says the Malibu fiasco has gone on long enough. They want you to deal with them.”

            “Take them to lunch?” she asked, looking at her nails.

            “Yes.”

            She stuck her other hand down her panties and fished Jake out. He had gone in deep, but she found him with ease. He was still alive and covered in fluids, reaching his arm out towards her as he caught his breath. But all he could do was let out a little scream as she tossed him into her mouth like a candy and swallowed, feeling him kick and slide his way down her esophagus. The feeling gave her an erotic tingle.

            “I’m on it,” she said, and hung up.

            The man plopped into her expecting stomach and she let out a soft belch, then giggled and rubbed her tummy.

            She hadn’t hunted teenagers in a while. This was going to be fun.

TO BE CONTINUED

 

Chapter End Notes:

Well, thats the first chapter! It's been hard to write a lot between my college, job and girlfriend but I'll have the next chapter up next week! If you have any feedback, I really appreciate reviews of the content (such as story, character development, erotica) but no ideas please i already know where Im taking this story and im really looking forward to writing it.

Also, I would REALLY appreciate anyone who wants to help out with my other project, the Voreverse Wiki: http://voreverse.wikia.com/wiki/

I need people to help edit articles, write articles, and just help the site get up and running. Itll be a several person effort but I would really appreciate it!