- Text Size +

Mike and his family were pushed and shoved as hundreds of people all ran in the same direction away from the giant girls butt. It was clear that she was sitting and based on distance, she was sitting here. Mike took little Mikey by the hand and took his wife in the other. Mike was smart he knew there was no way him and his family could ever run the five miles in the few seconds needed to escape being sat on. He guided his family away from the rioting people and into a small alley behind their apartment. There he opened the back door to the pipe room and escorted his family into the apartment basement. Just in time too as at that moment the screaming stopped and everything was silenced by a very loud *THUMP* unlike the smash of the foot this was a softer sound. Mike didn’t know if the ceiling of the basement could take the million of tons worth of fat and muscle that was this girls rear end. He decided to take his family as far downward as he could get, and to hope for the best.


*************************************************************************************************************************

Opening his eyes again gave Tim some hope again as the foot that had crushed his hometown was no where in sight. He had no idea how long he was out for being thrown two blocks was and surviving was enough for him to be grateful for he didn’t care how long he had passed out for. However he did know that is was now night. Tim got up and just as he did a black expanse filled his horizon. Suddenly it wasn’t night anymore.

Tim look on in awe as south of him a giant girl had just sat down on the nearby town of Destructpolis. Two walls of black fabric that were the girls yoga pant covered legs trapped him between her thighs. The massive girl looked as she hadn’t the slightest idea of what she had done. Never had tim seen someone so deadly and beautiful at the same time. He picked up a stick to steady himself on started traveling southward.


*************************************************************************************************************************

Chris couldn’t believe what he had just experienced. One minute ago he was running with his girlfriend away from the biggest booty you had ever seen. Now his girlfriend was gone and all that remained was him and about 20 other people. The impact had shaken all of them but no one had seemed to be injured. It seemed you were either alive and well or dead. They were all caught in the crack of the giant girls ass a strip of about three streets. Chris didn’t want to think Juliet right now...she was probably a stain. If she hadn’t let go of his hand….Chris moved onward. He rounded up what other people had survived.

“We have to make due south its our best chance of survival all this girl’s gotta do is wriggle and we’re paste” Chris shouted.


A low murmur from the crowd showed they were with him. Many of them probably lost someone they loved, but now was not the time to grieve. Headed south Chris and his followers walked parallel to the wall of black butt cheek picking up other survivors as they moved along. There was no light in sight only darkness. It truly felt like an abyss. He was afraid he would lose what little following he had. As a state ranger he knew he had to get these people to safety no matter what moral level. Arms and legs were all around him and his group unable to escape the girl. it was truly disturbing.

A little boy was trapped halfway between the girls crack and her cheek. His screams were silenced by Chris’s bullet in the boys head. Suddenly the wall of cheek shifted upward, an impossible feat by Chris’s eyes. A rumble was heard somewhere far above them. Chris stopped where he was and sat down and made peace. Miles to go, force of impact, wind speed all of this and more raced through Chris’s mind he knew he and everyone there was doomed. There was no way around it. Everyone else took a little while to catch on.


“Anne?..ANNE” One man yelled.


He threw himself under the mammoth cheek reaching out to the what remained of his precious Anne. Some people tried to take him out from under there. It was all irrelevant Chris tho- *PFFFFt*

**********************************************************************************************************

“Ahhhhhh” Samantha blushed.

She rested her cheek back on the carpet satisfied with her wind. The fart had relieved her of the pressure on her belly. Scratching her ass she realised she had more..urgent matters to deal with. Samantha got up and walked to the bathroom. She had to take a dump.

**************************************************************************************************************************

“Methane levels in the air have reached dangerous levels it is advised to stay indoors if at all possible.” The news lady told Eustis

Even though the news gave the all clear and that the giant had left, the fart she had left in her wake was causing problems all around ground zero. Destroctpolis had become the new Chernobyl. The fart almost blew away the city of Percy, directly southward of Destroctpolis Hurricane force winds there and gas had rendered the place practically inhospitable. Eustis lived an hour away from Percy and even here the gas caused problems. Last “night” Eustis heard all this commotion about some giant lady or whatnot when out of the blue it he heard a very loud “PFFFTTT” and then it smelled like someone had shat on his face. That was nothing apparently as the death count at ground zero totaled over a million.  

Eustis was one for adventure he headed out to his helicopter and took off to see what the mumbo jumbo was all about. An half hour of flying later and he started to make out what looked like a crater. Then another crater right next to it. Inside these craters there was nothing. Even up in the sky Eustis could smell the girls flatulence. Directly below him the city of percy looked like a tornado rolled through. Buildings toppled over like childrens toys hazard people collecting the dead. It was truly a sight to behold.

**************************************************************************************************************************


Tim had made it the girls mid thigh when her look caught his eye. She relaxed and sighed a little. Her piercing green eyes drooped the slightest amount and the thigh directly right of tim lifted. Tim was puzzled until an earthquake followed by a *PFFFT*. He laughed a bit, this girl had just ripped ass on an entire city and she didn’t even care. Tim loved her already.