- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

NO ACTION YET - SKIP TO CHAPTER 2 IF YOU WANT PORN

This is just the boring backstory and setup for the porn.

Lumbering out of bed at eleven in the morning, the gigantic Erika started her day the same way she started every day. Sitting down at her computer chair with her blonde hair messed up and in nothing but a loose t-shirt and a pair of panties, the massive tomboy rubbed the sleep from her big blue eyes before checking her bank statement – and smiled when she saw that it had gotten just a little bit bigger than it was yesterday. She’d gotten so big that the difference in physical size that tiny amount of money made was utterly imperceptible, but the fact that she was still as gigantic as ever was enough to leave her feeling good for the rest of the day. Minimising her financial statement, the towering girl moved on to the next step in her daily routine – porn. She’d been obsessed with the idea of being gigantic for her entire life, and her online presence reflected that.

For everything that had changed when Erika acquired her newfound wealth and physical size, a lot had stayed the same. Much like every other unpopular kid with a messed up personality, she spent a lot of time on the net – and the relationships she’d made there didn’t just vanish when she became huge. In fact, the constant stream of size-difference focused pornography she’d created for herself when she was normal-sized only became more interesting when she was actually capable of living out those fantasies herself. Erika may have been a very smart girl, but there was no way she could match up to the creativity of the thousands of people who discussed that sort of thing on the net. She’d even made a few friends – among the countless throng of admirers that her dark and depraved musings attracted. Her work was kept strictly anonymous, of course, if only to avoid receiving an even greater flood of annoyances demanding attention. The fact that she was actually female earned her more than enough cringe-inducing spam, and if she ever let slip that she actually was huge in real life she’d get way more.

Of course, that’s not to say that it was all fawning, desperate losers – she’d made quite a few friends in the dark corners of the internet, people who were at least her equal in cruel creativity and depravity. For as lonely as she’d been in real life, she’d made quite a few friends who shared her lust and love for gross imbalances in size. A few minutes after she signed on, one of those friends had sent her a message.

thebiggestqt: Hey there sleepyhead :3 You busy today?

murderfag: No, why. You want to play?

thebiggestqt: Nope. Something even better.

murderfag: …?

thebiggestqt: I’ve finally moved into my new place…which means I’m like thirty minutes away from you right now.

murderfag: Oh shit. That’s awesome…did you want to meet up?

thebiggestqt: I’m pretty hurt that you forgot all about it, just because I haven’t been online for a month… but yes.

murderfag: Well, I’ve been pretty busy myself… but I’ve got today completely free.

thebiggestqt: Then let’s do it. I’ll see you at the bus stop in Seabreeze Bay. You can get there in an hour, right?

murderfag: Way faster than that…but it’ll do.

thebiggestqt:  I’ll be the one wearing that dress you said looked cute :3

murderfag: I’ll be in my running outfit. Tight shorts and a tshirt.

Thebiggestqt: So you do remember my tastes :3 I’ll see you there.

Erika’s face lit up – thebiggestqt had been one of the first friends she ever made online, the two of them bonding over their love for giant girls… but more importantly, the location she’d suggested was perfect. Seabreeze Bay wasn’t like most of the other towns in the area – it was the exclusive domain of the poor and destitute. One of the very few benefits of being tiny and poor was that you didn’t need nearly as much space or food as someone of regular size. As a result, tiny people tended to group together – when you could live comfortably in a children’s playhouse, paying for a full-sized property just wasn’t worth it.

Of course, it wasn’t all sunshine and roses. Places and properties that were extremely cheap were exactly that – cheap. If a wealthy person wanted to really “let go” and throw their size around, places like Seabreeze Bay were perfect. Everything was smaller, so they felt bigger, and more importantly… everything was cheaper. Stepping on a house built for a full-size person and crushing it was fun to be sure (and Erika had already given it a try), but it was also expensive. Houses that could be put together by a high-school kid over a weekend were far, far cheaper than ones which required entire teams of normal-sized builders working for months – and that meant that wrecking them was equally cheap.

We never actually told each other our real sizes… there’s no way she’s as big as I am, but if she wants to meet up there…she’s gotta be big enough to have some fun. I wonder if she’s as hot in real life as she was in her photos…

Countless pleasant images started running through Erika’s head, and before she’d even opened up her tumblr dashboard she was already dripping wet. Mixing herself a quick protein shake for breakfast, the towering girl stripped and started getting ready for her date – Seabreeze Bay was half an hour’s walk away, and she wanted to look her best. Quickly finishing her breakfast and letting out a satisfied “Aaah”, Erika made her way to the bathroom and turned on the shower. Erika’s shower was stunningly loud, as you’d expect from a water system that was capable of washing a girl who was more than eighty feet tall, but it utterly failed to drown out the sounds of her pleasure. Every single servant the massive girl had working for her heard every single detail of Erika’s fun – not that they’d dare say a word about it to her…