- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

yay, giantess stuff starts this chapter. also, border, because necessary

------------------------

I'm guessing a couple of hours went by. The next time I saw light, I was on Cassie's desk. Or at least, that's what I deduced. I looked around, the shock of the sheer size of everything alone was scary, I didn't even want to contemplate the drop from the desk. I looked up to the goddess who had captured me. I couldn't have contempt for her. I wondered why. I wondered if I would ever get back to normal. I was in awe, but as it set in, the gravity of the situation really started to hit me.

"Cassie... why did you...?" 

"Shrink you? I just wanted to." She said. "Besides, you get to be with the girl you're in love with. Isn't that good?" Her voice still booming, although less than before.

SHE KNEW?! Who am I kidding, of course she knew... She was so smart, I should've known it would be obvious.

"It's pretty silly, though. I always thought of you as an insect. Now you basically are one." She said in a snide manner, before pressing her pinky down onto my torso. She couldn't have been doing it hard, but it hurt like hell from the impact, and the pressure on it was even worse. I couldn't breathe, and it knocked the wind right out of me. Merely from her pinky? I struggled, but to no avail. I was too weak to even remove her smallest digit from my body. It REALLY set in at that point. I was powerless.

After a few seconds she removed it, and I gasped for breath.

"Pathetic." That was all she said. She looked down to me, her face was one of disinterest again. She then added. "At least a bug can try to squirm free. I guess you're even more worthless than a bug."

The words coming from her mouth, in a cold voice, that was otherwise heavenly, and soothing. I was chilled to the bone, but on top of that I felt horrible. Being small, and ridiculed would've been enough. But from the girl whom I had been enamored with for the past couple of years. It stung so deep. I wanted to cry right then and there.

"Now then. To cover a few things. I'm now your Goddess. You will refer to me as such. I will do with you as I please. If you misbehave, you will be punished accordingly. You will never regain your size again. I'll keep you until I'm bored with you, then just kill you~" She said plainly. There was no hint of joking in her voice. I was paralyzed with fear.

"B-but-"

"Shut up, you little pile of shit. I didn't tell you to talk, did I?" She said, sternly.

I shook my head in fear.

"Good. Now is everything understood?" She asked.

I nodded.

She then, unceremoneously grabbed my tiny figure her hand, a little carelessly. But She wasn't holding tight enough to crush me. Although, I wished she was. The pressure on my entire body was immense, and she was probably holding me in her fist about as lightly as she could. I was so frail, that she could kill me with the slightest shift. I felt her hand, or in my case, the entire universe, shift. It was awful, like being on the worst rollercoaster of all time. I couldn't tell in which way we she moved, but I soon found out, as she opened her hand, and my body rolled onto her carpet, beside her huge socked feet. The smell of sweat, along with the somewhat stale peach lotion she used permeated the air. It overtook my senses, and was almost too much for me. I just lie there, already contemplating how far I had fallen.

"Get up." She commanded. Her voice wasn't raised, it was the same tone. Scary, and cold.

I struggled to my feet, and looked up at her imposing feet, and craned my neck up, able to barely see her face, now that she was sitting.

"On your knees, and worship me, worm." She commanded, looking at me, her face was stern.

"You don't have to do this..." I thought to myself. "Maybe if you defy her, she'll just kill you now..." I thought once more. It was sad that I was already just contemplating death. I mean, even if I did somehow escape, which I thought was feasibly impossible. I would probably just get killed by some stray animal, or found by someone, stepped on by someone... turned in to the government to be experimented on, or some shit...

I stood my ground, and looked up to her, with a bold look on my face. "No." I said sternly.

She seemed amused for once. She giggled like she did in school, which was far more refreshing than her cold tone.

"Fine. You don't have to." She said in response.

I was shocked. "S-seriously?" I asked, in my dumb tone.

"Sure. I mean, you're already SO fucking small. It won't really make a difference." She then suddenly picked up the foot closest to me, andheld it over me. I tried to run on instinct, but my tiny legs had trouble in the carpet. At least it wasn't one of those really fuzzy ones, but still. She laughed at my pathetic attempt to escape, as she lowered her foot down onto me, pressing me against the carpet, applying a pressure never felt before. I was surprised I didn't pop like a grape. The scent of her foot completely overtook my senses. I didn't even know I had senses other than smell at that point. Up closer, the smell of sweat, and stale lotion was unbearably harsh. The body heat radiating from her gigantic was also overpowering me. The bottom of her foot was slightly moist, and I could feel every single wrinkle on the bottom of her foot. I could feel everything. Her pulse, breathing, any slight movement affected my entire world. She was my entire world now. I was nothing but a bug... no, she already said I was worth less than a bug... I might as well had been nothing.

I almost passed out from the scent alone, but the pressure she was applying was nothing short of incredibly painful. I knew I would bee feeling this for a bit, my body already ached a bit from her poking me before. I just hoped she would show some mercy and release me soon. I was probably under her foot for... I'll be honest, I don't know how long. It felt like eternity. When I finally saw the light again, it was a welcome blessing. Panting, I struggled to open my eyes and look up, only to see her other foot hovering above me.

"n-no..." I said weakly. I don't know if she didn't hear me, or just didn't care. She lowered it onto me, and I felt the Divine punishment of her celestial foot for another eternity. I couldn't breathe, I think I fainted.

I did... I awoke, and saw her staring down at me intently. Why did I wake up...? I wondered. I felt sticky. I also smelled a bit like bubblegum, I turned my head, to either side of me, and saw bubbles. I almost closed my eyes again, before I felt that sensation coat my whole body over. I opened them wide, and they stung. I screamed, and an unwelcome visitor entered my mouth. She spit on me. Multiple times.

"Get up, I'm not done with you. You will learn to obey your Goddess' every command. For disobeying me, you will be punished." She stated in her cold as ice voice.

YOU MEAN GETTING STEPPED ON, AND SPIT ON WASN'T THE PUNISHMENT?!?!?! Oh hell, what am I in for...?

Chapter End Notes:

How will poor Eric survive...? :c

 

critique always welcome.