- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

This chapter doesn't really have any giantess goodies until the very end of it. The second chapter is where things start to get interesting!

"I am less than nothing..."

The words reverberate in my head endlessly. All at the hands of her... Well, not just her hands. The anticipation of recalling it alone is enough to make me want to vomit. However, I suppose I should start from the beginning, huh? Well, my name is Eric Johnson. I WAS a pretty much average teenager in school. At least, I was until the incident.

Let me start from the beginning:
I was pretty a pretty regular kid, I wasn't super popular, but was far from what people would consider a loser, not until I... Oh... There I go, thinking of her ruining me again. I'm sorry, it just has really taken a toll on me. Anyway, I had a great circle of close friends, as well as those I just hung out with at school, and maybe sometimes on weekends for outings. I played video games, had decent grades, a part time job. Average, maybe a little toned, and pretty good looking, I suppose. I guess the most special thing about me was that I was a bit of a rapper. But that's neither here nor there. The events leading to the incident that changed my life forever...

I yawned, rubbing my eyes walking into school. "Man, I really should've gotten a bit more sleep..." I suddenly felt a sharp smack directly between my shoulder blades. I could only wonder who that is...

"Hey hey, E! What's crackalakin my dude?!?!" asked the assailant of my back.

"Mike, how many times have i told you-" I leaned my arm over his shoulder, nonchalantly, as I then suddenly put him in a head lock. "not to do that!"

Mike was my best friend, we pretty much knew each other all of our lives. We were inseparable, he was like the brother I never had.

"C'mon, take it easy, dude!" Mike squealed before elbowing my stomach.
I fell back against a wall, and pretended to be in a bit of pain, screaming out, but not too loudly. "Oh, you asshole!"

"Quit playin', man. What's up, tho?" he asked.

"Aw man, nothin' really. I got home from work, and was basically writing all night."

"What about your girllllllll?"

"Bruh, don't even play like that. She would never even notice me, man."
Just as that escaped my mouth I heard someone walking up the steps, and hoped it hasn't been a teacher who saw us play fighting. Ms. Ortiz said if she saw us again, she would make sure we have detention until we graduate. Scary lady. Oh... I'm 16... at least in this point of the story. I kinda forgot, I'm a bit scatterbrained as of late- oops, tangent!

Either way, when I turned, I saw her- the girl of my dreams. Cassie Divine. Actually her name, too. How perfect it was a name for her, as well. She had to be the most beautiful girl in the world. She was also the head of her class(or every class, for that matter), in fact, she was even further ahead in school than I was, in mutilple accelerated programs. She was only 15 and most of her classes were a grade above mine. She wasn't a nerdy bookworm, either, it seemed like she knew... everything. Sports, music, love. She was even the head cheerleader for a while, but quit for some reason. Unlike most other girls, who, in her position, would probably flaunt their beauty, as well as genius, and talent in everyone's faces. She was modest, and mild-mannered. That, attributed, with her long, perfect brunette hair that shimmered even in the darkest cave. Flawless caramel skin, large, adorable green eyes, face that can only be described as divinity; accompanying her voluptuous body. My lord, she was a goddess.

She stepped dantily up the stairs, and looked at both of us, and gave a small smile, and afterward giggled a bit.

"Hey, do I have to get a teacher in here?" She asked jokingly.

I stood silent, in awe at her for a second.

"Hey now! No need for that, pretty lady~" Mike said, in his joke-ish charming manner.

"Oh my, are you trying to flatter me so I won't tell?" She said giggling. "Oh, I guess I can let it slide this time~" She said, smiling that beautiful smile of hers. She then waved at me, in my semi-daze. "Helloooooo?"

"Oh haha! Don't mind him, he's on some new monk type shit. Not allowed to talk to girls. Poor him, huh?" Mike said snidely, smirking at me. I wanted to punch him.

"Oh, shut up, Mike. H-hey, Cassie." I said meekly, giving a little nervous wave.

"Hi, Eric. Hey, I have a question." She said.
I stood in shoke for a split second. She knew my name...? Wow... The most popular girl in school knows my name. I must be doing something right.

"Oh, what is it?" I asked.

"You ready for the big Chem project demonstration 5th period?"

Crap! I had forgotten. It was a partner's project. I usually work with Mike. But he was so hopeless in Chemistry, only a fool would partner with him.

"Oh shit! I forgot about that..." I said, hanging my head. "We had a week to do it, and I forgot to get a partner..."

She just smiled, and giggled at me. "So did I. But I finished. Say, wanna be my partner?"

GOD MUST'VE BEEN SMILING ON ME THAT DAY! I almost jumped out of my skin.

"Yesss! I mean, yeah, sure, whatevs." I said, leaning back against the wall again to try to seem cool. My heart was jumping leaps and bounds, the goddess who captured my heart was saving me. This project was worth 30% of our grade this semester.

"Alrighty! I'll see you then!" She said, as she walked off, leaving her peachy scent illuminating the hall.

I fell on my ass, still leaning against the wall, looking at her as she walked away.

"Dude, you are so fucking hopeless." Mike said, while shaking his head.

"But look at her. She's perfection..." I responded in a trance-like state.
--------------------------------
The bell rang. 5th period was here finally. I couldn't wait. I basically power walked to the Chemistry room. There, waited my dream girl. She was situated in the middle of the class. There were some beakers, bottles, and a few other things. I personally didn't care what the experiment was, I knew if she did it, we would get a perfect score. I walked over to her meekly, and stood at the end of the desk, as she was setting up. She didn't seem to notice me, as she was diligently working. I just stood there for a second, but figured I should at least offer to do something. Besides, if someone saw me not working, they'd figure she did the whole thing herself. ... if they didn't already think that.

"H-hey, need me to help-"

"No thank you." She cut me off, still not turning her head. She was very focused, I figured it was best to leave her undisturbed.

The bell rang again, and Mr. Kischak took his place at the front of the classroom.

"Settle down, settle down! Now, it's time for your projects! I don't suppose anyone would like to offer to go first?" He asked, not expecting a response.

Cassie basically bolted her arm up. "Oh, we would!" She insisted. I was fine with it. The sooner this was over, the faster I got my A+.

We wheeled the set up to the front of class. Everyone couldn't help but notice when we came to a stop, I was standing a bit of a distance from Cassie. I was too nervous to stand too close to her.

"Hello!" Cassie said in an enthused manner. "We decided to go with something simple! We're gonna make calorie-less soda-"
Someone snickered.

"That DOESN'T taste like crap!" She finished. The snickering stopped. "Now then,

Eric, would you like to demonstrate?"

I stood in shock. I didn't know what to do. "Uhhh, well, you know soda... it's... fizzy! and stuff..." I said nervously.

"Hehe, he has a little stage fright, apparently. I'll just show everyone, then. But he's right, it is fizzy, he means we have to carbor-"
The rest was kind of a blur, she talked about some stuff, explained why tube were in a bottle or some crap. Before I knew it, she was done demonstrating.

"Well, I have some that I chilled already. Eric, would you care to do the honors?" She said, holding the bottle out to me.

"Don't mind if I doooo." I said, snagging the soda, as I took a quick swig. "Just as expected! This stuff is great!"

Mr. Kischak was skeptical. Probably because I was involved. He asked to try some.

"Sure, I actually have enough for everyone!" She said in her heavenly voice. Giving everyone a bottle.

I think I glanced at mine, I wasn't sure but I think there was a light marker print on it, or something. I didn't care, or think much of it. She probably just marked the good ones, and got rid of the bad ones, or something. Soon enough, everyone was drinking. We're drinking soda in class, I thought. How good is this girl? The teachers must love her as much as I do.

"Well, another fine job, Cassie." said Mr. Kischak in a happy tone. He then turned to me. "But, I don't think your partner had any part in this."

I was shaken. There was nothing I could do.

"Of course he did. He should have the flash cards with the notes." She said.
I was confused, I hadn't taken any notes.

"I was looking at them again just before the demonstration. I put them back in your binder when I was done with them." She finished.

I reached into my binder on the table, and sure enough, there were notes, and flash cards pertaining to the project. Normally, people could just say she wrote them out, however... The creepiest thing was that they were all in my handwriting. "How... in the world...?" I wondered to myself. How could she have copied my handwriting? WHEN DID SHE SEE IT?! I dismissed the questions, as I  showed the notes to the teacher, and he confirmed it was my handwriting. I got my A.

But I had to ask her how she did this.

As class went on, pairs showed their less-than-impressive experiments. Finally, it had come to an end. I walked out, and stood outside of the door waiting for her. Everyone left, and she was the last out, as well as the teacher, who was going on lunch. The hallway emptied pretty quickly, a lot of people had lunch and all. I started to ask her, when...

"Hey, wanna walk with me to my next class? It's on the way to yours, I think." She said.

"How does she know this?" I thought to myself. "Well, yeah. Also, thanks for bailing me out... twice... But..." I started walking in the direction of my class, and she followed. I guess her class was on the way to mine.
She just looked at me, and tilted her head, looking at me in confusion. It was odd, because she never looked like that before.

"How did you know about my handwriting...?" I asked. "And my class while I'm at it..."

She looked at her watch before we turned the corner. There was no one else around.

"Oh... 45 minutes." She said, nonchalantly.

"What about 45-" was all I said, before my world went black for a few seconds... minutes? I don't even know. I opened my eyes, and saw the floor. I stood up onto my feet, my head was killing me. I rubbed my head, my vision was a little hazy. "Jeez, did I faint or something?" I looked around as my vision cleared up, and I saw the most shocking thing ever. Cassie was gigantic, huge, gargantuan. It was insane, to say the least. I don't think I even came up to her ankles anymore. I fell back on my ass in horror. "W-w-what's going on...?" I asked, in an absolutely mortified voice. I craned my head up, and couldn't make it past her seemingly endless legs.

Her voice boomed down, even though she was speaking quietly. "Oh, well. I've decided that I wanted to conduct a little experiment on you." It wasn't her typical bubbly voice. It was devoid of emotion, she just sounded like she was conducting regular business.

Just then, her gigantic digits swooped down, and wrapped themselves around me. I was probably about the size of her pinky. Her hand was warm, and soft, I felt unnaturally safe in them. I got distracted. She then brought me up to her extremely beautiful face. She looked at me with an uninterested face, and cracked a little devious smile. "This should be pretty fun." She said, before dropping me into her purse, and going on to class.


I was so in shock, I didn't even scream.

Chapter End Notes:

You can critique THIS if you want, but I honestly don't expect any until I post the next one... in 5 minutes, lol.