- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

lol, I was so tired when I wrote that last chapter, so I'm gonna do stuff to remedy things.

-------------------------

Whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa! So if you were here yesterday, Cassie pulled some ol' bullshit, bringing in that crazy ass bitch, manggggggg.

 

"I know, right, weird voice in the sky!" Eric yelled out.

 

"We didn't even get any dialog for the last chapter, that's fucked up, my next paycheck is gonna be wrecked thanks to that!" Chase interjected.

 

"Yeah, yeah, go ahead, and tell your ridiculously pathetic POV from the last chapter, so we can actually get back to the story." Cassie stated, while filing a nail down.

 

"Will do, lovely~" Eric said, with a wink.

 

------------------------

 

"Chase and I were just chillin', yo, and then all of a sudden, Cassie comes in the cut, and we're like "uh oh" cause she was all like "no fighting" and shit, right-" Eric said, before getting cut off.

 

"You're not allowed to tell the story."  Cassie stated.

 

"Good riddance, I'll handle this." Chase stated. "Like he said..." Chase continued, as the wavy effect to presence on the screen, and the flashback ensued.

 

Chase and Eric sat on the desk, as Cassie entered the room with Alexis. They looked at each other, knowing how crazy she was, and having an already bitter past with her, they didn't want to be anywhere near her, especially at that size.

 

"Dude, she can't do that... Can she do that?" Eric said, scared out of his wits, from seeing Alexis.

 

"I'm afraid she can do whatever she wants to us, buddy boy." Chase said, shaking, recalling the incident from last year.

 

They both inched back, as Cassie went to grab them, and present them to Alexis. They inched back still, in her cupped hands, as Alexis' obnoxiously loud voice boomed over them at deafening octaves, followed by demeaning comments about their man packages. Eric couldn't help but cover up, in embarrassment. Chase, however, was shaken, staring directly into the eyes of that girl. For a moment she did the same, her eyes brimming with joy at the sight of him. He shuddered, letting out an audible noise of fear.

 

He looked over to Eric, he was handling the situation no better, his eyes looked up pleadingly, and he knew he was begging the Goddess to spare them any fate at the hands of Alexis. However, his cries fell on deaf ears, as they seemed to act like neither of them existed. Chase couldn't even properly process the situation, his mind already thinking up the worst case scenario, him, and his best friend ending up dead at the hands of that psychotic bitch.

 

"D-dude... I don't wanna have to deal with her...." Eric stuttered out of his mouth as best he could, before yelling up again. "Please, Goddess, I'm sorry for disobeying you, please don't punish me like this! I'll never misbehave again! I'll be good!" He cried out, all of his yelling not even being acknowledged by Cassie. He fell silent, and the feeling of hopelessness set in. A feeling all too familiar with him from this entire escapade.

 

They were eventually brought over to the bed, they looked up, pleading eyes.

 

"C-Cassie! Please, she tried to stab me for fuck's sake, t-this isn't what I thought you meant by-" Chase yelled, before being picked up, and having his feet taped together with Eric's, secured by another piece of tape, they wiggled, and tried with all their might to loosen the tape, but to no avail, the adhesive of the tape was too mighty for the tiny men being bound by it.

 

They heard the words "2-way dildo" and panicked, as the girls began to strip, and make out above them.

 

"Come on, Chase! We have to get out of here! Neither one of us wants to be the one who has to go into Alexis' taint!" Eric yelled out to Chase.

 

Chase would've laughed if the situation weren't dire at the moment. They tried to work the tape off of their legs, but their battered arms were too weak to even budge it. Feeling, weak, and helpless, they panicked even more, flailing, as they were picked up by Alexis, and she whispered to them.

 

"It's about time I've gotten some justice for you piece of shit always interfering with our love." Her hot breath washing over them, before she coated them in the thick, warm saliva, and lowered them down to Cassie's pussy. She stuck Eric in Cassie, and ashe saw him approaching her, he mouthed up to the sky "thank you" as if the Gods had smiled upon him. 

 

Chase held out his arms in a futile attempt against the gigantic kitten approaching him ever-slowly. He felt the heat radiating from her pulsing sex, as she forced her lips against him, rubbing it directly on his face, as she forced him inside. The warmth showering over both of them, as they felt immense pressure from the Goddesses' thrusting their womanhood against each other, with little care for the tiny men in them.

 

Eric happily dug his arms around, playing earnestly with his Goddess, ensuring that her pleasure was maximized. Chase, however, just wanted this nightmare over as quickly as possible. He ran his arms along her walls, her pussy pulsing from his tiny touch. His arms danced along the walls with elegance from his experience in the walls at normal size.

 

The reverberations of the moaning Goddesses', and the pink fleshy walls became their entire existence, as they felt themselves becoming more lubricated from the wetness increasing in the temples. They slipped, and slid through the walls more easily, working to each G-spot, giving it their all with each thrust.

 

The pussies began to contract, and pressure them more, the pain was massive, as they worked, little to no air left, Eric, and Chase found themselves lightheaded from the overwhelming scent of womanhood, the over-exertion of work they were putting in, and the lack of goold ol' oxygen didn't help, the fluids ever-present. They also had to deal with the deafening moans of the Goddeses, in unison, reverberating between each other, it was almost too much to bare. They knew they wouldn't have to work for much longer, sensing the climaxes coming forth, they both put in one last burst of effort, nibbling, and thrusting their arms at the mammoth g-spots. 

 

Their efforts were soon rewarded as both girls let out an ear shattering scream of pleasure, and they fell onto the bed sloppily, with Alexis, and Cassie, barely conscious, they didn't move, just spitting up, and coughing up womanly juices. Eric stared at Cassie in fear, and Chase, forced to stare at Alexis.

 

Cassie moved her head slightly, looking Eric directly in the eyes, she could see the sheer terror. With the most devilish of grins, still short of breath, she let out, a satisfied sigh, saying. "That's what happens when you disobey your Goddess." She laughed a little, reaching her arm down, and ripping the tape off of them, nearly pulling off all of the leg air on them, and even a couple of precious pieces of cargo.

 

Chase and Eric yelped in pain, as the tape was ripped off. Finding some reserves of energy to scoot around on the bed, and wiggle in pain. Eric was mortified at this. The bad feelings of when he first shrank started to flood back in.

 

Accepting the pain, he gritted his teeth, looking at his gargantuan Goddess, his body seeming lifeless, he thought to himself. "Oh yeah... I'm worthless, I'm less than worthless... I had almost forgotten that... I'm always at her mercy..." he squirmed a little. "So powerless..." He looked her over, her beautiful face, and full form, her sheer size. "I'm nothing..." He felt his penis begin to erect. He cringed, as his soldier stood at attention for Cassie, and she smiled. 

 

"Oh, what do we have here? A naughty little toy, huh?" Cassie chimed.

 

Alexis turned over, and looked at Chase. "Cassie, can I play with this one?" She asked, hopefully.

 

Cassie looked at her with a smile, and said. "Don't break it~"

 

Chase's heart sank. He had never felt so low, to be put into the arms of his worst enemy, by the woman he loved. Unable to do anything about the situation himself. He felt himself, too becoming aroused by the fear, the feeling of powerlessness, being at the mercy of the Goddesses.

 

Alexis smiled, as she picked up Chase. "Aww, so you really do like me, huh?" She said, before licking him all over. "But, you're a bad boy, getting hard for me, when you belong to Cassie." she stated as she reached her fingers over his erect member.

 

He shook, and writhed at her touch, her warm fingers encasing his cock completely, she did the unthinkable, and began to twist it, and he yelled out in horror. "NO, PLEASE! I'M SORRY!"

 

Alexis just laughed, holding his member out of place, she saw him wincing in pain, and horror. She was thrilled by the powerful feeling. "Oh, Cassie! You just have to give me one of them!"

 

Cassie smiled, and said. "Not these two, I'm keeping them, but, as a show of good faith, in us now being in this together, I'll give you a couple of my others that I have stashed!"

 

Alexis' face beamed, she then looked at Chase, he was mortified by her, but oh, so turned on. Alexis was a pretty girl, just bat shit crazy. She pushed down on his cock, and he screamed in agony. She savored the cry, giggling evilly. "Tell me how beautiful I am, if you want to leave with your dick, bug." Alexis ordered.

 

Cassie clapped happily, forgetting about Eric in her hand, smacking him with brutal force, bruising his body badly. "Oops." She said, before giving him a little kiss, and placing him onto the bed. "My bad." She then turned her attention to Alexis. "But hey, let's go get the others, for you, mmkay?"

 

Alexis looked at Chase, with a demanding look on her face. "Can I keep this one with me for the meantime?" She asked.

 

"Sure." Cassie said, as they stood up, and departed the room.

 

Eric laid on the bed, sobbing quietly, as he saw the two Goddesses walk out, his eyes closed slowly, and he passed out.

Chapter End Notes:

oh my