- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Funny enough, before I read the review, I was already about to add more tinies to the story. Plot-ish stuff coming next 2 chapters, then it's back to the action. o3o

-------------------------

I held the lifeless body of my sister in my arms for hours. The scent didn't bother me. I was saddened.. Such a cruel Goddess... no... just gir-.... Goddess... She's a Goddess... my Goddess...


"WHAT THE HELL?! SHE JUST MURDERED YOUR SISTER RIGHT IN FRONT OF YOU!" one side of my mind said... "But... the Goddess has provided me with so much..." the other side interjected once more. "torture... SHE'S PROVIDED YOU WITH NOTHING BUT TORTURE!" I sat there for a second. My mind was lost. There was no recovering at this point. I was about to plunge, and couldn't turn back from this.


"Listen... voices in my head. I love my Goddess... more than anything, and I'll obey her every command." My mind was hushed. I looked down at my little sister once more before tossing her body over the desk. "I can't look at you anymore... I only have eyes for her..."


What was this? Had her power over me driven me beyond mad? Was it the loss of my sister? The fear of the loss of another? Did I ENJOY being so powerless? Did I love that sheer display of her power over not just me, but someone else in my life? Impressed that she could still find ways to make me feel even more powerless and pathetic? I... love it? No... I can't accept that. She couldn't have influenced me that much... could she have? ...I'll just go with I was scared she would kill more of the people I loved... Yeah.... that's what I'll tell myself.


A little while later, she awoke from her nap, and came over to me, looking down, expecting a completely broken toy. Instead, I stood, and bowed before her.


"Hello, beautiful Goddess. I hope you enjoyed your nap..."


and that's where it started. I don't know if it was the fact that I seemed to genuine in manner. Remorse? Pity? Regardless, her attitude toward me changed gradually. It was confusing... But I decided to just roll with it. About 6 more months went by, and we grew very close. I wish I could say the same for her new toys. Oh. Did I mention? She got new toys within those 6 months.


With her new toys, she was being as evil-hearted, and sadistic as ever, but with me, it seemed she had taken a liking. It was shocking to say the least. I couldn't comprehend it. She treated me kindly, she talked to me about her day, made a little bed for me, and let me sleep close to her. She inquired a lot about me. She fed me actual food, and was always gentle with me. The other tinies envied me, but they could do nothing. She kept me safe.


Altogether she gathered 12 or 13 in total. Including myself, and Nattie, of course. The missing people epidemic became a serious incident on the news. People actually fled town for fear they would succumb to the phenomenon. Cassie was very spry, she left literally no evidence over doing this 13 times... It was incredible, really. She created vile little concotion that would shrink people instantly, relative to the dosage. Instead of using the "magic soda" like she did with me, she simply injected these people. I have no clue how, when, or where she did it, but she was never caught on camera, or seen by any witnesses. Which was insane, to me.


The police were virtually powerless. After all, people were vanishing into thin air, seemingly. There was no evidence to be found.


Cassie's mother started to work abroad, she makes a lot of money. From time to time family would check up on Cassie, but she was 17 now, and her mom actually felt since she was so mature she could live on her own. Figures, she does just have it all, it seems.


For Cassie this was a dream come true. She could live her Goddess fantasy without having to hide it from anyone. She celebrated with an afternoon foot worship. 2 of the men were positioned down at her feet. One had a bad temper, he couldn't really control it, and would fly off the handle at any second he could.


"HOW THE FUCK COME THAT GUY GETS TO LIVE IT UP, AND WE'RE TREATED LIKE SHIT?! FUCK YOU, BITCH! I HOPE YOU DIE, I HOPE YOU-"


Cassie's divine foot put a muffle on the situation. She didn't kill him. She had something else in mind. She looked down to me on her lap, and said. "My dearest pet, how should he die for his insolence?"


Could it be...? She was consulting me? I didn't feel right, but naturally, I answered my Goddess' beckon immediately.


"Maybe... you could eat him...?" I suggested. 


"What a great idea! Whole, or chewed?" She asked.


"M-maybe...." I hesitated. I didn't like this feeling...


"What's the matter, my little pet?" She asked, cooing me.


I shook my head. How could I be doubting her? My omnipotent Goddess... My universe.


"I just thought that my suggestion was kind of dumb. I think you should chew off his hands, then feet, arms, legs, and finally his head." I said, coldly, in a manner that resembled how she was at the beginning.


She gently pet my head. Her warm finger comforting me, despite the fact that I just wrote off another man's life as if it were nothing. ... ... ... Wait... what did I just do? Not only did I give her the idea, I made it much, much worse, and painful for him... I made- My thoughts were clouded... Why? I felt the warmth radiating from her lap, and hand. I didn't care. As long as I was surrounded by her warmth, I didn't care about anybody else's life. 


I expected a part of me to protest. I expected a mental battle. A little face off? A tussle...?  Anything? I literally had no compassion for the man- no, the worthless little insect that had the audacity to disrespect the Goddess. I was thinking like her. It didn't matter. If I could be like her, I should consider it a blessing that some of her majesty has rubbed off on me.


She lifted her foot, and revealed the panting mess of a bug beneath. He lie, curled up from the pain. She roughly picked him up, and smiled down at his tiny frame, as he whimpered. "It's time for punishment!" She said giddily. "You can thank little Eric for this, it was his idea." She winked down to me.


I smiled, and felt a warmness in my heart. She referred to me by my name. I knew what it was... It felt like, in some way, I was regaining my lost humanity from her benevolence. I was truly happy, I didn't even notice the blood lightly dripping from the Goddess' smirk. It hit my head, and I didn't even care. I was happy... She was generous enough as to grant me something I longed for... 
I smiled, and smiled... But noticed my head started to feel a little light...

Inexplicably, I fainted.

Chapter End Notes:

idk, critiques, lol.