- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

sad chapter for our little hero. :c

--------------------------

I'm sorry, just. It was so horrible, I basically mentally blocked it out of my head. I thought that she couldn't do anything worse to me, but as this progresses, you'll see... She's a monster...


Fast forward about a year? Or maybe a week? Or an hour? I'm not sure what time is anymore thanks to her. Either way, being in the shitty piss was literally the end for me, I was broken at that point. But she continued, day in and day out to torture me. Keeping me in her shoe all day, she made me sleep in a stinky mildew-covered sock every. single. fucking. night. My existence became trying to please an insatiable Goddess. My life was literally torture and punishment, and if I behaved, I was rewarded with a slightly less horrible punishment. Everyday. Every night. I was never able to forget my place. I was nothing, I was less than nothing. "How could someone be so cruel to another human being?" I asked myself this many nights. I never got an answer.
One day Cassie came into the room and she was ecstatic. She saw me on the floor, laying like a limp rag doll. I was broken, I didn't move anymore, I didn't bother to run, or hide. I just sat there. A mere shell of my former self. It was funny, that when she got me to that point was when she stopped her sadism. I wonder if she got bored of me.


"Heyyyy! Guess what!" She squealed in excitement.


I didn't look, I just sat there motionless. I didn't say anything. I was past words. I never did anything. She forced me to eat everyday just so that I would live in this hell she created for me.


"Jeez, you've gotten boring. That's why I got a new toy to play with." She exclaimed.


My eyes widened. For the first time in months, she said something that shocked me. She was going to treat another human being like she treated me? I couldn't bare it. I looked up at her, and saw her beautiful, beaming face.


"Wanna seeeeee?" She asked me excitedly.


I gave a small nod of affirmation. Show bent down and showed me the screaming girl in a jar. I couldn't hear her tiny voice. I looked at her aimlessly, and she seemed to really want to get my attention. I looked through her for a bit, but then realized...


The girl she had... was my little sister... I shed a tear for the first time in months. "h-how..." I asked... "please... Goddess...not her..."


She smiled down to me. "But this toy won't last long, I know it won't." She said as she giggled. She opened the jar and sat me onto the desk.

I tried to stand, but my legs were weak.


"CASSIE! THIS ISN'T FUNNY! STOP IT!" I yelled for the first time in a long year.
She just smirked at me, before dropping her pants. She went to her bed, and took off her panties as well.


Tears came flowing... "PLEASE, JUST TAKE ME INSTEAD!" I pleaded with every fiber in my tiny being.


Cassie simply laughed, as she lustfully rubbed her clit, wetting herself, and bed sheets. She gave me a clear view. Holding onto my sister with one hand, and masturbating with the other. I cried, and pled with all my might, but she didn't care. I could hear the tiny voice of my sister screaming in terror as I saw where she was going...


Cassie began to lower Nattie down to her throbbing cunt, and stuffed her into it, over and over. My sister screamed with all her might, begged for mercy, and all I could do was watch as this giant Goddess violated my sister. My sister's screams began to become more and more hushed, as Cassie's moans grew. She continued to thrust my sister into her pussy, harder, and harder. I was dead on the inside. I thought I had nothing left to lose, but I realized how much of a monster Cassie really was at this point. She fucked the life out of my sister right in front of me, and screamed in ecstasy as she climaxed. After panting a bit from it, she then walked over to the desk, and dropped my sister's limp, lifeless body, covered in her juices directly onto me.


"I'll find new ways to kill everyone you love right in front of you, if you don't begin to be a good boy again." Cassie said confidently, as she went to lie in her bed for a nap.


I wept silently.

Chapter End Notes:

Oh, and Nattie is a year younger than Eric, not like 7, or anything.