- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

lol, I don't even know what to make of this. I'm just typing what comes to my head.

I shuddered to think what would come next. I was already in so much pain. My body was aching, and for what? Her to display some power? Instill fear? For me to learn my new place? Well shit, it worked.

"Get up." She instructed me.

I couldn't bring myself to stand. I was so weak. I just lie there, already limp.

"I-I can't... C-Cassie, please..." I pleaded. My chest ached just from trying to force words out of my mouth.

"I said get the fuck up right now, or you'll really be sorry. You've got until the count of 3. 1..."

I was so scared, frantic. I didn't know what to do other than force myself to stand. Against my better judgment, I did my best to do as she commanded. My weak arms struggled against the desk she placed me on. Slipping on her saliva didn't make it any easier. While I was struggling, I hadn't even noticed...

"3... tsk, tsk, tsk. I'm very disappointed in you." She said plainly. "You're gonna get an even worse punishment." She grabbed a dry dishrag and dried off my body, and she was anything but gentle. My tiny body was jostled around like never before. I could feel the warmth of her huge fingers through the rag. How easily she handled me, how much power she had, it was terrifying. In just a short time she's already gotten me so afraid of her, and I felt like it would only get worse from here on.

After I was dried off she placed me back onto the floor. She postured as if she were thinking. Tapping her foot on the ground. It sent small tremors along the ground, luckily she was tapping it lightly, or I would fall over. "Just how puny, and weak am I?" I asked myself.

"I have an idea. I'll lift all of your punishment..." She trailed off, but I didn't notice. I was ecstatic.

"Y-you mean it?" I yelped, like a puppy begging for a treat.

"IF... you can do one simple little task for me." She held up her finger, signifying the one.

"What is it?" I asked, apprehensively.

"All you have to do is take off my socks." She responded.
She then lifted up her feet, and placed them in front of me. Her absolutely gigantic soles imposing, and casting an immeasurable shadow in my wake. I looked back, and then forward again, then again at her feet. Each of them had to be about the size of a school bus in comparison to me. This had to be a joke, I thought.

"Well? What are you waiting for?" She asked, I could tell she was getting impatient.

"This must be a joke..." I said quietly. "I mean, there's no possible way I could ever-"

"Oh, so you're going to disobey me again. I might as well just punish you right now..." She trailed off again. 

Good lord, she's so fucking beautiful, I thought to myself. I gazed up to her, and saw her eyes, looking right through my tiny frame. She saw nothing. I saw everything. She truly was Divine. Somehow, being so tiny just made her all the more beautiful. Which just made the situation hurt so much worse.

I was snatched away from my gazing by her slamming her foot on the ground. I was sitting, and still fell over from the sheer force. She didn't even need to touch me. I was so small, I could literally be knocked over just from her walking.

I was beyond scared, and reminded again of the position I was in once more. As if it weren't completely obvious. I needed to please her, I needed to make the pain subside any way I could.

I stood up, proudly, with newly found vigor, and rushed her gargantuan feet, powering through the scent. Let me reitterate, I powered through, for about... 2 seconds. Then I came face to foot with it, pulling on the fibres of her sock, they were so much more visible to me now. I saw the most miniscule clumps of dirt. Thankfully, her socks weren't THAT dirty. I pulled with all my might, but I couldn't do anything, it obviously wouldn't budge.

I fell back on my ass again, gazing up at her foot. I was traunced by her sock. She didn't do anything. I can't even move a simple sock. I probably couldn't even do it if it were off of her foot.

"It's... impossible..." I said. My mouth agape at her gigantic form. No matter how much I stared, I never got used to it, and she grew increasingly more beautiful in my eyes. I admired her blemishless body... I would probably be in heaven if I weren't being forced to be her slave.

She lowered her foot down onto my open mouth. I was press so hard against the floor, I had no choice but to taste the dirt and sweat from the bottom of her sock. It was horrible. The worst thing I ever tasted. She lifted her foot off of me.

"No slacking." She simply said.

My body contorted from the taste, I vomited onto the floor. I couldn't control it, there was nothing I could do.

She saw me, and looked down in disgust. Crossing her arms, and then looking down to me with what looked like a face a disappointed mother would give to a child who got arrested or something. It honestly felt worse than her cold stare. I had to escape. Not her, but her gaze. I looked down in shame, I couldn't face her majesty.

"Gross." She said with a hint of disgust in her voice as well.
"I-I'm sorry, C-Cass-"

"Goddess. I am your Goddess. Worthless little nothings don't get to call me by my name. Now, say it." She interrupted, and sounded genuinely upset at me.
I quickly changed up my act, and was even willing to get on my knees this time. Anything to make the pain subside.

"Goddess... I am sorry... I'm so sorry... please forgive me..." I pleaded. My thoughts were racing. Maybe I felt like since I already regarded her as a Goddess this was so much easier... Or maybe I truly was already so terrified of her, I would do anything she says...

"I'll forgive you. If you eat it..." She said with a smirk.

The thought of it made me want to vomit again...

 

Chapter End Notes:

bruh...