- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

piff

------------------

Cassie was gone from the room for a while, and Chase, and Eric had already known they would be in for some big trouble. What they got, was completely unexpected.

 

Cassie's door swung open, and she walked in happily, but she was accompanied by someone, someone they both knew. They looked at each other, and shuddered. Of all people? HER?!

 

Chase, and Eric looked at each other, shaking their heads. "no, no, NO!" was all that was running through their heads. As they saw Alexis, a literal psychopath, come into the room with Cassie. Thie girl was nuts, and happened to be yet another sad soul bound by the love for Cassie. She went so far as to even try to stab Chase last year when they were dating. She also knew how Cassie felt about Eric, but because she would do anything Cassie said, she didn't try to harm Eric, especially after the incident with Chase. It had been kept on the low from everybody, since Chase didn't actually get stabbed, he just never wanted to be within 3 miles of the bitch, ever again.

 

"No way, Cassie! I don't believe you!" Alexis squeaked. "They're not here! See!" She spouted out, not noticing the tiny figures on Cassie's desk.

 

Cassie walked over to the desk, turning toward Alexis, and blessing the tinies on the desk with a clear view of her ass. However, they both knew how crazy Alexis was, especially when it came to Cassie. If there was anyone who would trump them in "how crazy are you for that girl?" it would be her, no contest.

 

They had no time to be thinking about the magnificent ass in front of them, but the giagantic girl beyond the gigantic girl in front of them. They inched their way back on the desk, in fear.

 

"No, Alex, I'm serious. They're both in here, right now. I'm about to show you something, but you'll have to keep it between us, okay?" Cassie said, winking at her.

 

Alexis obliged, as Cassie turned, and scooped up the two men on the desk, feeling their squirms of protest, and hearing them both screaming, making each other sound like random babbling. Alexis leaned forward, as Cassie approached her, and opened her hand, revealing the two tiny men in her custody.

 

Alexis squeaked a bit, before leaning in more, and inspecting them, before screaming. "NO WAY!" right in their ears, making them ring, with her deafening scream. "Eric? Chase?" She laughed. "Oh, man, this is so good!" She proclaimed, happily, before laughing. "Look at their little weewees!"

 

They squirmed in Cassie's hand, trying to beg her to make Alex leave, but Cassie ignored them.

 

"Listen, Alex. They're both really fragile, and I don't want to kill them or anything, however, I felt like you should be the one I share this experience with." Cassie stated, before going to sit on the bed.

 

The tinies yelled, and screamed in protest, but weren't even acknowledged, as Cassie pulled out a roll of tape.

 

"What're we gonna do?" Alexis asked, happily.

 

"Only make your wildest dreams come true, silly!" Cassie said, as she started to tape the two of them together by their feet, and secure the tap on with an extra layer on both legs. Cassie crossed her legs, and made a motion for  Alex to come to her.

 

Alexis scooted over, and sat next to her on the bed.

 

"Guess what I just made for us, Alex." Cassie said.

 

"What?" Alexis asked.

 

"A two-way dildo!" Cassie stated, happily.

 

Eric and Chase flailed, and squirmed in protest, but could go nowhere, legs bound together.

 

Alexis' eyes lit up. "D-does that mean?" She asked, hopefully.

 

Cassie nodded, before leaning in, and kissing Alexis on the lips, holding the dildo in her hand to the right. Alexis, and Cassie kissed passionately before beginning to undress each other. Alexis took rather strong initiative, as she had wanted this for QUITE some time. Lifting off Cassie's bra, and playing with her supple breasts, amking Cassie's nippled erect, almost instantly. She traced kisses all along Cassie's torso, and neck, and back to her face.

 

The smell of feminimity was very prevalent in the room, as more clothes began to come off. The two men, lying on the bed, awaiting their fate. Cassie laid back on the bed, and looked at them briefly, smirking. She then looked back at Alexis, who was standing right  in front of her. "Take me, now!" Cassie yelled out.

 

Alexis stood over Cassie, and the tinies, proudly, looking at them and smirking, before picking them up, and whispering to them. "It's about time I've gotten some justice for you piece of shit always interfering with our love." She gave the dildo a good licking on both sides, before sticking it slowly into Cassie's wet sex.

 

Cassie let out a long, deep moan, as Alexis pressed her sex against the other end, forcing it in. "Ooooh..." She let out, as she smiled down to Cassie, and Cassie smiled up to her. They interlocked hands, and began to thrust against the dildo in unison, 

 

Their moans echoed, and rocked the dildo relentlessly, as it was forced into the walls of the women. They could feel the arms, flailing, offering them more, and more pleasure, as they thrusted roughly. Fluids flowing from both sexes, they moaned each other's names, begging the other not to stop.

 

Immense, relentless pressure built up, as the walls contracted, on the dildo.

 

"C-Cassie! I'm gonna cum!" Alexis yelled out, in sheer bliss.

 

Cassie bit her lower lip, moaning deeply, as she thrusted her pelvis upward. "L-let it out!"

 

They both yelled, as they both climaxed at once, Alexis falling onto the bed.

 

The fluids assaulted the dildo with great force from both ends, tape being loosened a bit from all of it, it fell onto the bed, between the mammoth Goddesses, who were both short of breath, looking into each other's eyes adoringly.

 

"T-that was great..." Alexis said, panting still.

 

"Oh yes!" Cassie proclaimed, looking up to the ceiling, closing her eyes, satisfied.

Chapter End Notes:

realistically, they should be dead, but the show must go on LOL

 

i tried some dehumanization type stuff this chapter, opinions are greatly appreciated.