- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

insert notes here. my chapters are permashort, lol

-----------------------

The next morning, Cassie woke up, and went off to school, leaving her two favorites to rest, and what a rest they needed.

Hours later...

Eric awoke, vision a bit hazy, but he recalled what happened as clear as day. He sat up, and looking around, his Goddess wasn't in sight. He looked over to see Chase, his face grimacing a bit. He stood up, and walked over to him, quietly. He seemed to be still be sleep. Eric wanted to wring the neck on that guy. "Always trying to weasel your way into my relationship, I swear...." he thought to himself, as he shook his head. He held his arms out, reaching down, about to wrap his hands around Chase's neck.

 

""No fighting." That was the Goddess' words, don't you remember?" Chase said, calmly, turning over, looking up at Eric. He smirked a bit seeing the visible frustration on his face. He knew he wouldn't defy Cassie.

 

"You're a real piece of work, you know that?!" He yelled, to Chase. "Not only did you have to steal her away from me when we were regular size, I can't even have her now! Haven't you had enough girls in your life, pretty boy?!" He yelled out at the top of his lungs.

 

Chase smirk vanished, as he sat up, frowning at Eric. "Are you done yet?" He asked, as he stood to his feet, looking Eric in the eye. "Because I'm pretty sick of your mouth." He finished.

 

They stared each other down for a while. This hadn't been the first time, especially over Cassie. This probably wouldn't be the last time, either.

 

"You know my feelings for her as well, Eric." Chase said, as he shrugged. "You're being selfish, as if you would be enough for her at this size, anyway. Of course the Goddess would enlist more tiny people, and it probably doesn't stop at us." He paused for a second. "You should be happy she even pays attention to us at all."

 

"I'm not like you, or any other toy she has! I'm her special one! I won't share her!" Eric yelled, in frustration.

 

"Listen to yourself. So deluded. It's sad, really." Chase said, as he began to walk around, his confidence spurting out ridiculously. "You didn't even have the balls to talk to her. She's pretty angry at you, still, y'know. For forgetting."

 

"I don't care. You've always gotten every girl, and you've known since we were kids how strongly I felt for her!!" Eric barked.

 

"You knew how strongly I felt. No other compares, she is the one for me. I won't lose her to you, or anyone." He stated calmly. "Frankly... You're not even fit to be at her feet-"

 

Eric has reached his boiling point, as he dove at Chase, punching him square in the jaw, anding on top of him, and pounding away at his face.

 

Chase punched Eric in the chin after blocking one of his blows, and puching him off of him. "What's the matter with you?! Have you forgotten what she told us?!"

 

Eric's face was strictly angry. "I... I... AHH, FUCK YOU!" he yelled out before swinging on Chase again.

 

Chase knocked his fist away, and returned the blow to Eric's jaw, hitting him with a two piece, and watching him stumble backwards. "Hah, where's the E I used to know?! You've gotten soft." He spouted, cockily.

 

Eric said nothing, he stanced up, and feigned before swinging, again, connecting in Chase's stomach a couple of times, before shoving him down, and putting him in a head lock.

 

Chase flailed a bit, before elbowing Eric in the stomach repeatedly, until he let go.

 

"You're so stupid, you know that?!" Chase yelled out. "She only even dated me to get your jealous because she knew how you felt, but saw that you wouldn't even approach her!" He scoffed. "You're jealous of me?! You've always had the one girl who I truly wanted, you asshole!" He yelled before running at him.

 

Eric's face stood in shock for a bit, as Chase delivered a punch right to his eye. Chase remained in stance, for a second, before noticing Eric falling back, without doing anything. He thought he had knocked him out for a second, but he saw that he was still conscious, but with a tear rolling down his cheek. "Aw, weak, dude."

 

"Y-you're forreal?" Eric asked, still in awe.

 

Chase sat down. "Yeah, dumbass." He said, before giving Eric a playful nudge on the shoulder. The two used to scuffle all the time to get out their frustrations, and get back to being best friends afterward, without fail.

 

Eric couldn't help but laugh a little, as Chase fell back on his back. They were both tired from the fight, and had very visible battle scars.

 

"And now we're gonna end up getting punished." Chase added, before laughing a bit himself.

 

"Aw shit... She can't be too mad after how good of a job we did last night, though!" Eric stated.

 

"You mean me! I did all the work!" Chase said, and they both began to laugh.

 

They both laid there, and awaited the return of their Goddess.

 

Not long after, Cassie's door swung open, and She walked over to them, she had had a cheery disposition, before she saw how bruised both of them were. She placed one hand on her hip, looking down to them with a disappointed look on her face, while tapping her foot. "Are you two serious?" She shook her head. "Then again, what should I have expected from you two, huh? Another fight over me?"

 

They both looked up, and smiled at each other, then at her. Neither had the nerve to say anything, but she knew they were already past the fighting, and had went back to being buds again, just like always.

 

She shook her head again, and giggled. "Oh... what am I going to do with you two?" She said, in a sweet voice, but almost immediately, it shifted to a more stern tone. "I told you two no fighting, didn't I?" She questioned.

 

They both shivered a little. "y-yes..." Eric, and Chase said, almost in unison.

 

"Both of you have been very bad toys today, and for that, you will receive proper punishment." Cassie stated.

 

They both answered. "Yes, Goddess..."

 

"Mhm." escaped her lips, as she walked out of the room, and the two looked at each other, gulping.

 

Chapter End Notes:

yay