- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

i like trees

---------------

"You're ridiculous, you know that?" Cassie scolded, as she walked down the hall with Chase in her palm. He looked up to the gigantic girl he loved, and simply closed his eyes, keeping his composure as always.


"He needs to know the truth." He stated, plainly.


"You're not telling him about the accident, or the promise!" She said forcefully, striking fear into the heart of even Chase.


He squirmed a little, uncomfortably. "He saved your life, Cass." He added. "That's why he lost his memories. Why are you still holding it against him?" He inquired.

 

She fell silent, taking a few more steps before stopping. She wasn't looking at him, but she was looking down. "I'm not holding it against him, I love him..." She said, tears rolling down her cheek. "I'm... protecting him..." She added. "Everything was necessary... I already hurt him enough, I don't want to do anything but make him feel the best I possibly can. I feel like my love is even greater because of how small he is. I want to keep him forever, and he loves his new life." She went on. "He knows his place, he's my toy, and I'm his perfect Goddess." She was blushing now, her legs squirming a bit. She was getting turned on at just the thought. "I don't care about domination of the other small people, or anything like that. No one can replace him, he's-"


"You're doing everything but explaining to me why you didn't tell him the truth, yet!" Chase barked.


She brought her finger down on his face, silencing him. "You know, I could just kill you..." She said. "I don't need you anymore, anyway." She stated coldly, lifting her finger off of him.


Taking in the air after being short of breath for a little bit. He just smirked, looking up at her. "Bluffing me, huh?" He said with a confident laugh following soon after. "Admit it, you know you couldn't bring yourself to hurt me!" He yelled out in confidence up to her.


Cassie just rolled her eyes at him. "Shut up." She said, smiling a little goofily.


Chase couldn't help but laugh a bit himself. "Does your little toy make you smile like that?" He said in a smooth tone. "You know..." He continued on, while leaning over to kiss her hand. "I'm so wildly in love with you."


She ignored his advances, and continued to walk down the hall.


"Damn, so cold. So E's really the apple of your eye, huh? Why keep him locked up?" Chase asked, reclining in her hand, against her palm, getting comfortable for the ride.


"He's mine. There's really nothing more to it than that." She said.


"That's so selfish, you know. He's our best friend, too, Cass. What about me and Mike, huh?" Chase asked, a little angrily.


Cassie let out a sigh, stopping again. "Chase, I know what I'm doing. This goes a lot deeper than you think, and I already have a plan in place. You and Mikey are just going to have to trust me. If I can actually do things without having to worry about liabilities." She paused on that word, and looked at him harder. "Then Eric, and everyone else will be safe. You don't know what you're dealing with."


"Then let us know. Let us help you out, we're all best friends, you don't have to shoulder this shit on your own! I know what your father's been doing-"


"Shut up, Chase. You don't know how bad things have gotten. I'm keeping Eric with me, because then I at least know he's safe." She stated, confidently. "I will protect him, I love him with all my heart."


"What'll you do if your old man finds him in your custody?" Chase asked.


Cassie gulped a bit. After swallowing, she hold Chase at eye level, looking him directly in the eyes. "I'll kill him if he does anything to prevent us from being together." She said, meaning every word. Chase was visibly intimidated by it, and looked like he wanted to escape her gaze. Squirming a bit between her fingers.


"You and Mikey wanna help? Stay out of it. It was your getting too involved, and questioning too much that led to me having to shrink you, too. I'm not taking any chances.


Chase simply laughed. "But so small?" he asked, jokingly. "You're gonna put a muzzle on Mikeyboy? Hoooo, that should be interesting to see."


"Nah, don't have to. Mikey knows to some extent, but he trusts me to keep him safe. He said there's no one else's hands he'd rather see Eric be in." She stated.


"He doesn't know he's the size of an armyman, does he?"


"He has no clue, and I intend to keep it that way. She said, seriously.


Chase laughed, and she laughed a little, too. "Cass, I hope you know what you're doing." He finally let out, after all of the laughter.


She smiled. "I hate to be so cold with you guys, I swear, but the less involved you and Mikey are, the better. I'll make sure that your stay is as comfy as possible."


"I should be pissed, but..." He gazed at her, he couldn't lie, he loved the feeling. She was already the most beautiful girl in the world to him. Her size, her assertiveness, and confidence that was already so ever-present. Amplified? It was a lot, a lesser man would think it to be too much. He, however, was content to being powerless to this girl. Only because it was her. His gaze became more, and more affectionate. "Cass, I... If you really care about my stay being comfortable, let me be your toy, too!!" He cried out, grabbing onto her finger.


She was shocked that she had that effect on Chase, of all people. The heart slayer. It gave her even more of a confidence boost. She smiled, petting Chase atop his head. He wiggled excitedly at her touch. She thought about it, while doing so.


"You have to promise me that you won't tell Eric anything... If he recalls, I want him to be the one to do it." She said.


He smiled, and nodded. "Anything you want, my Goddess." He stated, before bowing to Cassie.


She smirked, she felt divine. It's just something about them being willing that was so refreshing. Chase was willing, from the start, unlike Eric. She touching the bottom of her lip. "Oh, you're so cute..." She said, before pinning him down with one finger. He didn't question, or move, or anything, he trusted her. "It's time for your initiation, little toy." She said, lustfully licking her lips.


He shivered in anticipation, as he felt her tongue begin to snake along the lower half of his body, and begin to engulf his legs. She licked at his member, before popping him into her mouth fully, sucking gently on his entire body, and playing with him with her tongue. He saw his world go dark, his cock standing at attention, as he felt her sucking on his entire body, it felt great. He resigned himself to his Goddess, letting her tongue have it's way with him.


She playfully spit him balm onto her palm, rubbing her fingertip along the bottom of his cock. He squirmed, and moaned repeatedly in pleasure. "Don't cum until your Goddess tells you to, okay?"

 

He squirmed wildly, trying to keep his member from exploding all over his Goddess' blessed finger. He offered the best nod he could, in his position, and took the brunt of her playing. He wasn't sure how much more he could take before exploding. Cassie wrapped her tongue all around his member, coarsely. She began to take long, hard licks, and he got to a point where he knew if she continued to be unrelenting, he might just be disobeying his Goddess' orders, and cummng before she said it was okay.

 

"P-please, my Goddess!!!" He begged. "Please, let me cum!" He yelled at the top of his lungs.

 

This was all she needed to hear. She stopped briefly, and gave him a little nod, before going back to licking his rock hard, tiny cock.

 

The instant the warmth of her tongue touched him, he exploded all over it. His entire load, shooting out of his member wildly.

 

She swallowed it, rubbing his tummy affectionately, cooing him. "That's a good boy. You get to stay with your Goddess, okay?" She began to walk back to her room, In her head thinking. "I guess I have a new toy... He should be fun..." She began to rub herself down there. "Maybe I can stick them BOTH down there..." She thought, as she giggled to herself a bit before returning to the room with a smile on her face. 

Chapter End Notes:

well shit