- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

yay.

--------

Cassie looked down at Eric in her hand, and placed him onto the desk right next to 4. He looked back up to her, as she crossed her arms, looking at both of them. A cold shiver was sent up Eric's spine. He took a few steps back, and stuttered. "G-Goddess, w-what are you doing?!?!" He asked in a frantic panic. She just looked at him for a second, before letting out a sigh.

 

"I'm going to teach you an important lesson, okay?" She said, before picking up 4 by his broken leg. She pulled out a threading needle, sticking it through his broken foot, and bending his body backwards, forcing it through his two hands, and other foot. He screamed out in agony, crying to high heavens. She then tied a string around his abdomen, tightly, squeezing his stomach tightly, adding to his pain, as blood drips from him. She leaves him dangling off of the desk, sobbing.

 

She then turned her attention to Eric, as he stared in awe at what she had just done to him. He feared she may be upset, and do the same thing to him. She reached her hand down, facial expression still cold. He panicked, and fell back on his ass, holding his arms out, in a futile attempt to stop her.

 

She poked out her forefinger, and rubbed him on the head, gently, before scooping him up, and giving him a little kiss. "I love you, Eric. Don't be scared of me, I want nothing more than to make you feel happy, and safe, alright?" She said, gently. Soothing him again.

 

He closed his eyes, and he saw yet another vision. But this one wasn't of his inner self, but one of when he was a child. Only, it wasn't just him. He was with Cassie, Mikey was there.. That was his name. His best friend. Along with another of his friends, but he was so laid back, and barely played. Regardless, he was there as well.. Chase... Yes, Chase was his name. They all used to play, he remembered.He didn't see a whole lot, but they were all running, and playing together, laughing, and smiling. He was confused, he didn't remember this childhood with Cassie. He remembered falling in love with her at first sight freshman year, but nothing before that. However, he was certain the girl that was with them was Cassie.

 

When he opened his eyes, he stared at Cassie, who was still smiling. It was one a few seconds here, but it felt like he had been in the past for a little while. He looked up to her, and asked. "Goddess... Cassie... did we know each other when we were kids?" He said, meekly. He wanted to get to the bottom of those visions, he knew they were real. They were memories. He didn't know how he knew, he just knew...

 

When he saw her reaction, she stopped for a second. Closed her eyes, and said, coldly. "No..." She seemed sad, he'd never seen her like this before.

 

"What's the matter, my lovely Goddess?" He asked, concerned about her.

 

"It's nothing, okay. We only met freshman year, remember?" She said, trying to sound so sure that that was the case. He knew it wasn't. He knew something was bothering her. But he wasn't going to get it out of her himself. He needed to remember it himself. He kissed her hand, lovingly.

 

"I'm sorry, my Goddess. I didn't mean to upset you... I love you dearly." He said, sweetly, offering her a smile. However, she didn't even look back at him. She gently set him down onto the desk, and said she was going for a walk, before walking out, not listening to any of Eric's protests.

 

After she had vacated, a tiny man walked out from behind a cup of pencils, and other assorted writing utensils. He walked over toward Eric, and spoke calmly. "Hey..." said the mysterious man. He must've been another of her captives. He thought, still a little startled, he jumped, turning around, looking to see a lanky, calm-looking man. He had long, black hair. Lightly brown skin, black eyes. His hands in his pockets, wait... he looked familiar, he said to himself.

 

"Long time no see, bro." The man said, with a light smile.

 

"Chase! What are you doing here?!" He asked, surprised to see another of his old friends being held captive by the Goddess, Cassie. He had a million questions to ask, but Chase cut him off before he could start.

 

"I have a lot to tell you, good job getting rid of her, you two seemed inseparable. Just like when we were all little, huh?" He said with a little laugh. "It's wonderful that you brought that up, so you're starting to remember? This is all too convenient, and makes it a lot easier for me to explain..."

 

His suspicions had been confirmed, they did all know each other when they were little. So why did she lie...?

Chapter End Notes:

!!