- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

2 chapters in 1 day after 7 month hiatus?!?! whoaaaaaaaaa, someone's got a lot of time on their hands!!!

-----------------------------

The honeymoon phase after the sex continued. They gave each other the best releases of each other's lives. It actually got to a point where they would just fuck, and talk, and only be with each other. The other tinies in Cassie's posession began to get very little care, although, that probably felt more like a relief to them, than anything else. Other than the horrid, gnawing pain of hunger, that is. Eric, being the nice guy that he was, would, sometimes, find it in his convenience to remind his Goddess to feed her other toys, if he wasn't getting the pleasure of a lifetime.

 

As much as he loved to pleasure, and be pleasured by his Goddess, sometimes his arms and body would be too sore. He did, in these times, love to watch his Goddess "play" with the other toys. Sometimes he would even toss out ideas of horrible torture to subject them to. He was truly taking on characteristics much like his Goddess. On this particular day, there was a loud mouth heathen who thought that he could speak out against the Goddess, and all her grand splendor. The arrogant asshole, he thought.

 

Eric sat above the tiny man, on a king-like throne that Cassie had constructed for him recently. The tiny people envied him even more, having such superfluous things at his size, like them. What makes him any better, they thought. They hated him, and he didn't care, so long as he had his Goddess there, he was invincible. With a tiny gavel in his hand, he struck it down on the arm of his chair. "Order, order in the court."

 

"YOU ASSHOLE, YOU SIT THERE LIKE A KING WHILE WE SUFFER AND STARVE, YOU'RE THE WORST KIND OF MAN!" He yelled in a fit of anger at Eric.

 

"Silence!" Eric demanded. "We are no men. We have ceased to be men. We are all merely toys for the almighty Goddess' amusement. If you ask me, it's much more than being a man." He stated proudly. "You, #4, have broken a grand law, in speaking ill of the Goddess. There is no plea, you are guilty, and will be sentenced to playtime!" He proclaimed.

 

"You're a fool!" 4 barked. "AND I'M NOT #4!! MY NAME IS KENNY, YOU FUCKING IDIOT, KENNY!!" he yelled over, and over, jumping up, and down, before Cassie yawned, and pinned him to the table with her fore finger.

 

"Shut up, 4. You forget that you've lost the right to a name. Do not speak to mr little prince that way." She stated, coldly, pressing her finger down, starting to crush his ribs effortlessly. He wailed in pain.

 

"I'M SORRY, GODDESS, I HAD FORGOTTEN MY PLACE!!" he yelled, almost instinctively.

 

She lifted her finger, and twisted his leg until it was broken out of place, hanging limp. He screamed for a bit, until his voice became hoarse. Eric just stared at the tiny man, closing his eyes briefly. When he did, he felt a bit of his inner self, tugging at him, and his eyes snapped open. He looked at his beautiful Goddess, and saw the cold look in her eyes, as she eyed her prey. It sent a chill down his spine. "N-not me..." He thought. "I'll stay in my place, I know better." He nodded to himself, before hearing his Goddess' voice boom over him.

 

"So, my prince, what should I do with it?" She asked, plainly.

 

He gulped lightly. He still wasn't entirely used to sentencing the other men to their doom. He couldn't think clearly at the moment, so he picked what he thought was the safest answer.

 

"W-whatever you wish to do with your toy, Goddess." Eric stated, meekly, shifting himself a little in his throne.

 

She looked at him, and could tell that he wasn't exactly comfortable. "What's the matter, my little love?" She said, dropping 4 onto the desk, and picking up Eric, holding him close to her face. She looked into his eyes, and he looked away for a second. "What's wrong with you?" She asked again.

 

He only shook his head, he didn't want to tell her that he felt scared, he didn't completely trust her, because of this feeling tugging at him from within, their past, what she did to him, his sister... that other... person... "Fuck, who was that?" he thought to himself. Left adrift in his thoughts for a second.

 

"I know you aren't ignoring your Goddess." Cassie said, authority strong.

 

He shivered, and backed away, a little, until he bumped into her fingers behind him. She closed her eyes, and let out a sigh. "Why are you backing away from me? Are you still scared of me?" She asked.

 

He shook his head in protest, coincidentally, out of fear. "I-I'm not, it's just that-" He stared at her eyes, they looked down at him, he didn't feel the same warmth from them as before, he felt terrified, as the memories he tried to suppress forced their way into him. He fell back, terrified, closing his eyes. Once again, he felt the sensation of his inner self pulling at him. He saw visions, of things from the past, what she did to him, what she made him do. He saw... someone... someone really familiar, their face bloody, and battered, at his hand. He screamed loudly. "I-I'M SORRY, GODDESS, PLEASE DON'T HURT ME, I'LL DO ANYTHING!" he yelled, his feelings running rampant.

 

She wrapped her hand around him gently. and put her fingertip to his screaming mouth. "Shhh, don't worry. I know, I did a lot to you, so it's only natural. Don't be scared to at least tell me how you feel, though." She said, in a soothing tone, her voice washing over him. He started to become a bit more still. He looked up at his beautiful Goddess, and into her eyes, it wasn't the warmth he was used to. He saw the concern. Maybe he was letting his thoughts run too wild, he considered.

 

He shivered a little more, and rubbed his head into her surrounding hand, lovingly. "I'm so sorry... I don't know what came over me." He said, softly, still shaken up from the flooding of the feelings in his head. More importantly the person... who was that man... The missing one, that he couldn't recall. Why, he wondered. All while rubbing himself in the soft flesh of the Goddess holding him. He tried to put those thoughts to rest, denying all that he had seen, and trying to revel in the feeling of his Goddess.

 

"W-well... I think I know what I would like you to do to him, my Goddess..." he said, deviously.

 

4 winced in pain, as he looked at the couple, and they looked at him, as if he were nothing more than a piece of meat. He knew his time had come. "Well, if all goes right, I won't have to bee a slave to a bitch, and her dog, anymore." he thought. "Heh, bitch, and her dog..." he thought, laughing to himself one more time.

Chapter End Notes:

critiquez