- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Short chapter this time

Chapter 3: Caroline Returns

 

I was dumbfounded by the events that had just transpired. From what it seems i'm now at the complete mercy of this young nurse and she has already displayed to me she can do whatever she wants. It's funny to think that people outside this room will see a young happy nurse, but I see it differently, she has me firmly in the palm of her hand. I speak figuratively of course but she can literally do that anyway. The feeling right now is feeling trapped, i'm stuck in this hospital room with a crazy nurse who has permission to come in and do anything anytime she wants.

 

The first thoughts that entered my head was escaping, but I knew that wasn't good for me. I would either kill myself escaping or succeed but I needed to stay here to get back to normal anyway, if they find a way, but that could take months or years. Anyway regarding Caroline who has been gone a couple of hours now, i'm not terrified of her, but i'm fearful of the power she has over me. She knows she has it, and she knows nobody else is around and that's the bit that scare me. The real question is what do I do when she returns, do I dare stand up to her again or do I just do what she wants.

 

I pace around the surface of my hospitable bed, i'm a little paranoid to be honest I have no idea when she is going to return it could be tomorrow or it could be the next minute. Then the idea struck me, maybe if I can hide well enough so she can't find me she might leave me alone for the day. Unfortunately I can only see one hiding place available to me and that's inside the pillow case. So I decide against hiding in there, for now at least.

 

A few hours passed and I assumed Caroline was out on lunch break, but instead I hear my door pop open and Caroline strolls in with lunch box in hand. Her eyes immediately search for me finding me on the bed which would be the first place to look anyway. Her hand quickly appears sealing me in it's flesh as it grips me firmly. To my surprise as Caroline holds me she gets into my bed and sits down where I once was standing.

 

“Do you mind if I use your bed? You not using all of it” she says laughing, I of course can't reply if I wanted to because she didn't let my head out above her grip this time. “thanks I appreciate it” she says trying to contain her own laughter

 

She allows me some head space as she makes herself comfortable on my bed, she sitting cross legged and upright, you know the sort of sitting where you and your legs form a triangle, that sort. She places he lunch box in front of her while holding me next to her in her other hand. She then turns to me and looks at me thinking deeply

 

“Well I don't want to put you next to my lunch, so they're is only one place” she says lowering her hand downwards. She places me in the middle of her sitting formation, inside the triangle. She released me placing me back on the landscape of the bed. Again i'm reminded of how she towers over me, from my view I can just see her face peering down at me. Around me are all walls, Caroline's pants clad legs are all around me, there are no gaps to escape under as her legs sink into the material of the bed. Her legs all lead me to one place and that is back to the font of her where her giant crotch sits in front of me, even it dwarfs me. I was in a small prison and Caroline's lower half was effectively the walls that surrounded me.

 

“It's warm today” she said, although I felt she was talking to herself rather than to me. She unbuttoned the top of her uniform giving her upper body some air, although I couldn't help but laugh she looked a little silly with the top of her shirt undone and her collar still up though.

 

“I'm not meant to eat around patients, but you don't mind do you?” she said staring down at me, she could see that I was angry and the question was pointless, but she seemed to get a kick out of asking me these questions. She laughed again and began to unpack her lunch. Such an innocent and friendly laugh I thought to myself as she pulled out what looked to be remains of takeaway in a Tupperware bowl.

 

“Chinese food” she said picking up on my curiosity without even looking. Caroline didn't wait for an excuse to dig in she got straight into it downing tons of food within minutes. I watched her eat, it was scary to watch and imagine those powerful teeth ripping and tearing though tons of food with precision and little effort at all.

 

“Can I have something to eat?!” I yelled so she could hear me over the sound of her own chewing because it was certainly deafening me.

 

“Oh yeah” she said launching some food out of her mouth “i totally forgot about your meals today, my bad” and with that she continued eating with little care at all

 

“Um... so what am I going to eat”

 

“You can have whatever's left when i'm done”

 

I was insulted this woman who was meant to be caring for me had forgotten my meals and was telling me I could have the left overs of her lunch. This was one day with Caroline the nurse, i'm not sure I can stand to bare the thought of months of this treatment. But I knew it was hopeless so I just sat down and watched her continue to eat the delicious smelling food. Finally it came time when she was done, she picked me up in her hand but this time allowed me to sit in the palm of her hand for a change rather than gripping me forcefully.

 

She put her tub down and picked up a pea from inside clearly what she intended to leave me. The pea was firmly pinched between her finger and thumb, she was bringing it to me and my mouth was starting to water. Suddenly her hand and she dropped the pea, I watched it tumble. It didn't fall very far it landed on her bust and landed firmly between her cleavage.

 

“Oops” she said trying not to disguise that this was anything but an accident. “looks like I dropped it between my breasts” she went to go pick it up, her fingers separated her breasts, but this only caused to pea to fall between them rather than nestle on the top. Caroline let go and he breast sealed off the pea which was trapped deep between them. She looked over to me knowing what she had done.

 

“Sorry I lost it, i'll wash it out later. Looks like no lunch for you today, sorry”

 

I knew that this was far from an accident but what could I do Caroline had won yet again, my lunch was trapped deep between Caroline's breasts and she loved the fact that it was.

 

“Well i'm going to have a snooze, it doesn't look like your using all of your bed” she suddenly said

 

With that Caroline stretched out onto the bed and laid out, she grabbed her ipod and set and alarm on it before placing it on the bedside table. But she hadn't forgotten about me, with her hand she grabbed me and placed me under a band she was wearing near her foot underneath her pants. I was at the bottom of her pants and near her foot, all I could do was look up into the dark abyss of her pants leg as she dosed off to sleep. Caroline didn't take to long to fall asleep and did so very soon, but I wasn't exhausted like she was from work, I laid awake strapped to her leg with nothing to do but stare into the darkness

Sometime later Caroline's alarm went off and she woke up and freed me. She gave me a kiss and left back to either work or home, I didn't care where. But before she left she said a phrase that i've head for a long time but this time it was different.

 

“See you tomorrow” she said winking before turning out the door and leaving. I had only gone one day with Caroline, and I sadly realised there was plenty more to come.

 

Chapter End Notes:

Thoughts on Caroline everyone?