- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

having been discovered and survivng a life threatening ordeal, hospital is next course of action for the newly shrunken man. Will he recive the help he needs?

Chapter 2: Going to Hospital

 

hours pass underneath the coffee mug, i've been sitting near an edge so the cool air that comes underneath the rim meets me first. I can here the distant sounds of typing and of course people talking casually going about their normal work and school days. After a very long time spent under the coffee mug finally it's lifted off me and i'm blasted by light and fresh air, I had almost forgotten smells other than coffee.

 

“alright it's my lunch break, lets go” she says not a bit concerned that she had pretty much put me on solitary confinement for the morning. Her hand quickly approaches and her finger quickly wrap themselves around my small figure. Her hand with me moved in a flash bringing me underneath her desk and towards where she intended to keep me for the duration of the journey. Her hand bag. Her other hand was quick to unzip and unzip a small compartment on the side that was big enough to hold me. Without another thought she places me inside sealing the purse up behind her, leaving me in darkness inside the soft pouch. The hand bag is lifted into the air and below me I can hear the other contents of her purse all smash into each other and move around, I was at least thankful she put me in this small pocket. We start moving as I feel her body continually smash into the side of me as her hand bag sways as she walks. Before long I hear the sound of a car door and the purse is literally tossed onto the seat sending into free fall for a moment, her door shuts and with the roar of the engine we are off.

 

A short time later the car comes to a stop and I am hoisted up into the air again, it takes me a while to readjust to her walking. The walking finally comes a stop and I am left with no choice but to listen, there a lot of conversation taking place around me and it's not to long before I'm released and brought into the light again. Without so much of a second though the office lady hands me over to some female doctor who stares at me in disbelief, while the office lady casually head off without another care in the world.

 

“Hello” says the doctor “you must be pretty shaken up having been in there” knowing she might be unable to hear me I nod my head in agreement.

 

“Poor things, unfortunately we can't do anything here, you'll need to go to the city, perhaps they can figure out the problem, i've just called my supervisor and I will drive you down towards the city of Melbourne where you'll be better examined” she says, so before I can even catch my breath she places me in her pocket and makes her way to her car.

 

We get in the car and she places me on the seat strapping her seat belt in, she then pauses and looks over to me realising that I can't use a seat belt. She reaches over to me and grabs me again bringing me to her face.

 

“Sorry but this is for your own safety, I guess” with one hand she reaches down and pulls out the seat belt around her stomach a little bit and then proceeds to lower me down and place and hold me against her stomach. Her other hand lets the seat belt go and tighten up around me and her pinning my back against her stomach, I cannot move accept for my arms and head. As she starts the car I look up at her hoping I could at least talk to this person for the long journey, unfortunately for me her breasts obscured her face, and her from me. Her stomach behind me is incredibly loud, i'm guessing she just forfeited her lunch break I suppose, she puts in a katy Perry cd and the long and torturous drive towards the city begins.

 

 

 

We pull up outside a hospital, and let me tell you I was glad we did. Since leaving my town we had been traveling for about three hours non stop, with me strapped to this woman's stomach listening to every popular female artist of the last decade, I was happy we had finally arrived another hour and I probably would have gone insane. We walk inside where i'm handed to a male doctor who apparently has been expecting me. The next few hours for me a are pretty boring we just talk with a group of other doctors about my condition until they decided that it's best that I stay here and be monitored. They place me in a separate hospital room on an insanely large bed. I having been overwhelmed by the events of today collapse and drift off into a deep sleep.

 

 

 

I wake up in the early hours of the next day, the sun peaking through into my room. It takes me a while for the memories of yesterday to come flooding back into me head and when they do I realise i'm still very very small. I get up and I realise that I had slept on a pillow the entire night without a sheet at all. 'I must have been exhausted' I think to myself stretching as I get up on my feet. I begin to look around and take in my hospital room, it's a small room only one bed and one windows luckily with a bathroom, pretty much a typical hospital room, and no hospital room would be complete without the stench of medicine in the air. As soon as I think of the word bathroom I suddenly feel the urge to go to the toilet having not been for a day. With that I also realise that I have not eaten in a twenty four hours either.

 

I look over to the bathroom, for a minute my mind was convinced that I would just get up and go there, but as I take a step forward i'm reminded of my miniature form. The entire bed is a landscape to me it would take a fair amount of time to trek all the way across to the end of the bed on foot, and the very pillow i'm standing on was a small mountain. The surface beneath my feet was incredibly soft and my feet sunk into the ground with every step. I knew it was a pillow but the existence of walking on such a foreign surface was still surreal when you think about it.

 

My thoughts were suddenly interrupted as the door to my room swung open and in came two women. Both clearly wore uniform that meant they where working at the hospital, but as they approached the side of my bed they towered over and I could help but feel a little intimidated by their hight.

 

“Hello i'm Kyra. I'm going to be your personal doctor” said the tallest woman of the two. This woman spoke with a lot of her authority her voice almost commanded that you listen she was beautiful of course, she looked to be in her mid thirties.

 

“The person next to me is Caroline” continued Kara “she will be your personal nurse”

 

“Hi” said Caroline, whom sounded a lot younger than her superior. Caroline although shorter looked twice as good a Kara, Caroline was very busty. Anyway I nodded my head taking on board what they just said.

 

“You may be wondering why you have have a private doctor and nurse” I nodded indicating for her to elaborate why “You see, the hospital realises your condition is special, and therefore should be monitored. Which is my job, I will also administer medicine if it's appropriate, which may mean if an antidote or something is developed the track I will make sure you get it. Caroline here” she says gesturing to Caroline “is more of the caring side of this special program, she will see to your every need. I must imagine you will need her assistance, being your size I doubt you can do anything without assistance.” while I was grateful the hospital was looking after my best interests I could not feel a little bit insulted with what she said last, sadly though her point was valid I would need help.

 

“Anyway you'll mostly be spending time with Caroline, you are her responsibility” she said turning towards the door “I have some important work to do, and am not needed here so I will be off.” and with that Kara left the room leaving me alone with Caroline looming over me.

 

Caroline turned to watch her superior go and then turned back to me, eyes firmly focused on my small figure. She lowered herself down to me, It was like watching a building collapse but with control and elegance. Her busty chest stopped on the rail on the side of the bed, it was a strange sight to see the flesh adjust upwards as her body continued to lower. Her breasts settled on the rail and I could hear the sound of the metal groaning underneath their weight.

 

“What are you looking at?” she said, making me realise that I was rudely staring into her chest. Although it was different than your typical male just looking it still must look the same. Being polite I looked away making eye contact with her. Her whole face was above me peering down upon me. She was pretty there was know doubt about it, probably a young woman who only just came straight out of her nursing course. By the looks of things she had long hair that was constricted and tied up at the top of her head, I imagined it to be beautiful and free flowing. Caroline's expression made no effort to hide her curiosity, while I assumed her to be safe I felt a little cautious in her presence while alone.

 

Her arms came up around me surrounding me, odd to think that I was surrounded by the flesh of one human being. She had effectively walled me in with my only options is to either run towards her or stay put where I was. Not deciding to be silly or panic I stayed put with complete trust in Caroline. Again I heard the metal groan under the sheer weight of Caroline's bust but I refused my instincts to look again and risk embarrassment.

 

“Hi down there” she said, which although was a normal start to a conversation I felt a little belittled being reminded of my place, as innocent as it sounded it hurt a little.

 

“Me and you will get to know each other very well”

 

“Uh, yeah I should think so” I reply

 

“Aww” she says, voice humming through the air “your little voice is adorable”

 

“um... ok”

 

“I'm going to pick you up”

 

“What? No!” I yell but it's to late Caroline had already predetermined her actions and her hand was fast upon me. It truly is to see a fearful site it's like a giant blanket being thrown up in the air but it lands on you, it's heavy in mass and it surrounds you. Caroline has me in a firm grip her fist tight around me, with only my head not surrounded by flesh. I can feel the rest of my body being squeezed from all sides, Caroline had me and it was apparent that she was not going to let me go. My mind was confused as she brought me up to her face wether she had me in this grip for precautionary reasons or that she wanted me in a firm hold.

 

I was high up for sure Caroline had gone back to standing upright and moved away from the bed. I was level with her face so for me it was a fair drop to the floor below. But Caroline held me close and I had some comfort knowing her bust may save me if I where to fall. Still that offered little comfort to ease my fear of heights.

 

“Listen” she said, her enormous cave sized mouth had regained my attention as her breath washed over me bathing me in warm air. “I have special supervision over you, and you know what that means” she said drawing me closer into her mouth. “I can do what I want... I can control you.” she said letting the words sink in as the smell of her lunch blasted me in the face.

 

“Now for me you will do as I say because you are mine. Do this and we'll have no problems.”

 

“Or what” I say surprised at my own courage

 

“You'll wish you had a different nurse. Think about this for a minute. I have access to you every hour of the day, and I have special permissions. The only other person allowed in this room is Kara and thats just to take you for exercise, which is one hour during the week. It's just me and you, I do have to do other things but most of the time i'll be here with you. And it'll only be me and you.”

 

I stopped taking in what she had said. She surly was crazy, but wether she was crazy or not she had a point. Only she had access to me 24/7 with nobody else other than Kara apparently. Unfortunately for me this meant what she said was true, she could do whatever she wanted with me. The situation was hopeless.

 

“Now” she said interrupting my thoughts “are you going to do as I say?”

 

“No” call me crazy but I knew I had to take some sort of stand against her. I may be small but hopefully my mental strength and courage is enough to discourage her. I locked my eyes into hers defiantly, I could tell she was not expecting me to say no.

 

“What?” blurted out Caroline a little startled

 

“You heard me” I said trying to establish some sort of dominance

 

“Well then” said Caroline seemingly more composed “i guess i'll have to change your mind”

 

Her tone didn't sound broken but more dominant. What I failed to realise is that I had pretty much issued her a challenge from a position of no power, and she was definitely going to accept. Caroline meanwhile had gathered a stray glass that had been on my bedside, I wondered how stupid the person who put it there was, although it was probably her. Caroline sculled the water in the glass, watching her down a lake of water was just a sheer show of power on her part but that was not her overall plan.

 

Caroline's hand hovered over the glass and then suddenly released me, I crashed into the bottom of the glass and landed in a puddle of residue water. It was a thin glass so it didn't offer much for movement, but I instantly knew I did not like the feeling of entrapment. Caroline meantime placed her mouth over the top of the glass making it very hot almost immediately. I could already see it was starting to fog up, but still Caroline was yet to unleash her plan.

 

Rumbling noises could be heard from Caroline's mouth above me and I knew what was coming was not good. Suddenly a loud noise echoed from Caroline's mouth deafening me in the trapped cup below. It followed with a foul stench. Caroline's replaced her mouth and covered the glass with her hand leaving me inside with the smell. Caroline had effectively burped on me and left me trapped with the disgusting and powerful smell. I have no idea what her last meal was but It was not something I recommend she not eat again. The smell was powerful and I could not identify what I was just because it's presence alone was driving me insane.

 

After a while Caroline removed her hand and the fresh air immediately rushed in and cleaned out the foul smell of Caroline's previous lunch. I was grateful, but I knew Caroline had thought she had won and I had to show it would take something a little more than foul air to beat me. I may be small but I was going to beat her.

 

“How was that?” she asked waiting on my answer

 

“Great, you should really take some mints though” My joke made her laugh a little but her smile almost ceased instantly and was replaced with a frown.

 

“Alright round two then” she said again being her mouth close to the glass.

 

She lowered her lips onto the rim of the glass to my surprise it looked like she wasn't going to place her mouth over the glass this time. Instead she somewhat made a duck face out of her lips and partially opened them. I saw it and realised what she was doing. Emerging from between her beautiful lips was a strand of saliva that slowly began to ooze from her. I could not believe it this was incredibly disgusting and it was coming right towards me, I was trapped at the bottom of the glass with nowhere else to go, saliva hanging over me.

 

“Alright! Stop! Don't let it touch me!” I yelled out, realising I had been defeated. Sure some people in my place may have taken it, but for me it was to gross and I was not going to be covered in Caroline's spit. Caroline retracted he saliva by sucking it back up into her mouth and making a loud swallowing noise in front of me.

 

“Good to see you agree with me”

 

“Yes” I said with a sigh

 

“Yes who?”

 

“Yes, Caroline”

 

“Good” said Caroline “I'm going to go do some things, I want you to think of a way to make it up to me while i'm out” she said delivering me an ultimatum as she turned to leave the room “it better be good” were her final words as she shut the door behind her.