- Text Size +

The next day after going through a series of tests Jessica found herself standing inside the same room that she had been no more than a week earlier. She was in the very large test room where she had been first injected with the Jones serum although this time the outcome would not be a complete mystery.

A team of scientists were watching her and taking in vitals from the safety of the control room. There were three scientists working on her this day and they were all very skilled at their crafts. The head scientist involved was Doctor Wagner who had been the one who had injected her with the Jones serum in the first place. She was leading the team of scientists and her years of experience could be the difference maker in Jessica learning how to fully control her new abilities or her losing control and harming a lot of innocent people.

The clothing that Jessica was wearing was not one that she particularly liked, she was wearing a one piece black costume that covered every part of her body except for her hands feet and head. She was not even given a pair of boots so she was barefoot and she could feel how cold the floor was. She didn't like how tight it felt on her body and showed her curves off more, she had still been getting used to her new body and having her curves show off like this made her feel like she was trying to show off.

Her suit was specially designed to change shape and size with the person wearing it, it had not been specially designed for Jessica since there were other agents whose bodies could change in shape or size in some manner. The suit was going to grow when she did and not leave her stark naked like she had been when she was at the funfair. This was going to be some relief for her but she still didn't like how it fit on her body.

"Do I really need to do this?" asked Jessica.

"Yes Miss Snape," replied the voice of Doctor Wagner over the room's PA system. "We need to see how exactly your new abilities are and their upper limits. Not only is the suit that you're wearing designed to grow with your body but it will also record your vitals and feed it back to us. I promise you that this won't take long, now you may begin when you're ready." There was a slight crackling in the PA system that Jessica didn't particularly like but it was a minor inconvenience that she was going to have to endure.

"Ok here goes." She then took a deep breath as she prepared to grow once again. The previous times had been more of an accident where now she was going to have to grow and have people actual test her. "Big!"

No sooner had Jessica muttered the word her body began to rocket up and the scientists inside the control room began to gather the incoming readings from her. They were amazed to see just how fast she was growing and how much her overall mass was increasing. They had no idea where she was gaining the extra mass from but from what they could see the growth caused Jessica no pain. It had not been like when she transformed from her mousy appearance up to her taller and more beautiful self.

Jessica took a small gasp as the room and in effect the world around her shrank at a rapid rate but she didn't panic. She kept her composure but the scientists could read her heart rate increasing. It was not something that they were too particularly worried about but if it increased too far then they knew that there could be some trouble.

It only took Jessica seconds to go from her smaller size all the way up to her giantess size. It had happened so fast that she was still having to take a few moments to grab her bearings and fully come to terms with how much the world had shrunk. Her head was only a few feet away from the ceiling and if she had been a little taller head room would have been a serious issue. Although there was still quite a bit of space for her to move around she still felt somewhat claustrophobic.

"Very good Miss Snape," said Agent Wagner through the PA system once again. She was hiding how excited she was with the results that were coming in. She was amazed with what she was seeing but wanted to keep her head clear. "If you would be so kind can you please walk around the test area so that we can continue with the test."

"Yeah sure," replied Jessica with a small amount of reluctance in her voice. She began to walk around and it felt a little weird for her walking around at her size. Before she had only taken a few steps but purposely walking around as a full blown giantess was an unusual feeling for her. She didn't like the fact that she was having to walk around barefoot as the floor was cold. "Are you sure that you couldn't get me any footwear? I don't like having to walk barefoot."

"We're sorry but there were not any spare pairs of boots that could change size or shape. When your uniform is completed you will have the boots you require but for now you will have to simply go without."

This was somewhat annoying for Jessica but she just had to endure it for now. She knew that it wasn't going to be something that was permanent and as soon as she shrank back down to size she could put some shoes on again. A pair had been brought in from her father's home that she had only bought the previous day.

Over the course of the next few minutes she walked around the test area several times as the scientists in the control room continued to take in the readings that they were being given. They were amazed to see that she was seemingly moving around normally even though her size had increased dramatically. They knew that under normal circumstances Jessica would be dead for a number of reasons, one of them being that her body would have been too heavy for her skeleton to support and literally every bone in her body would break. Instead they saw that her skeleton was coping well with the extra weight and it seemed that it had somehow been able to strengthen itself so that it could cope.

One thing that the scientists would have liked to have done was to have her jumping up and down on the spot but since there was not much headroom she would strike her head on the ceiling and possibly give herself a concussion.

They had already measured her height at being just over one hundred and twenty feet and she weighed almost four hundred tons. This placed her not only as the tallest person to ever live on Home but also the heaviest. She had put her soon to be mentor Agent Fredericks to shame.

"How are you feeling?" asked Doctor Wagner through the PA system. She couldn't see anything abnormal and wanted to know Jessica's mind set.

"It feels weird to seeing everything shrinking but overall I'm fine," replied Jessica. By now she had stopped walking around and was waiting for her next task. It was then that she began to feel lightheaded and she placed her hand on her head and placed her other hand on a nearby wall to try and steady herself. "Actually I don't feel so good."

Inside the control room they could see that Jessica's heart rate was beginning to increase and her other vitals were beginning to spike. The scientists involved began to get very worried very quickly as they saw the giant woman in the test area continue to stagger as the colour flushed from her skin. Her head was spinning and the world around her was beginning to turn blurry.

Moments later Jessica's colossal body came crashing down to the ground and there was a loud crashing sound as her body impacted the ground. She was unconscious before she hit the ground and almost instantly the scientists began to panic. From their readings Jessica would die if she wasn't shrunk quickly enough. They didn't know how to shrink her down to size and they thought that she was going to die as a giantess.

As they were trying to figure out some way of helping her they discovered that the readings of her height and weight were quickly decreasing. Doctor Wagner who was watching her from the safety of the control room could see the colossal woman inside the test area beginning to shrink in size. As she shrank her heart rate was beginning to revert to normal as well, this was a great relief but already an emergency team was called in and they still weren't sure if there were any long term effects of Jessica staying at giant size. They had just discovered two things of importance, the first was that Jessica could only maintain her giant form for a short amount of time before having to shrink down and when she was unconscious her body would revert to normal.

When Jessica finally regained consciousness she found herself back in the medi-lab and at first she couldn't remember what had happened. Her memories started to flood back and the last thing she could remember was fainting and after that everything to her had been a blur. She tried to sit up in the bed but she found that she was still very tired and she began to look around the room.

She could see a blond haired woman sitting not too far away from her and at first the woman hadn't noticed that she was awake. It was only when she began to call out did the woman notice that Jessica was awake. As the woman turned to her Jessica was more than happy to see that it was her best friend Alicia. She had a concerned look on her face as she moved towards her very tall best friend.

As usual Alicia was looking very beautiful. Not a hair was out of place and the makeup that she had applied was just enough to enhance her beauty and not go over the top like many women had done. The clothing that she wore didn't make her look slutty but again was perfect to show her body. Not only was she very beautiful but her fashion sense went hand in hand and she could almost pull off any look.

"Jessica are you alright?" asked Alicia as she finally came to Jessica's bed. There were some tears in her eyes as she looked down at her friend in the bed. This got a smile out of Jessica and it made Alicia feel better.

"Yeah I'm fine," replied Jessica with a somewhat weak voice. "I just feel really tired, what happened?"

"I don't know but from what you dad said you stayed gigantic for too long and you fell unconscious. You've been out for over a day."

"Have I?" She had been asleep for a full day and a few days before she had slept for an entire three days. "If I keep going at this rate I'm going to sleep throughout my life, my super power won't be super growing but super sleeping." This got a small giggle out of Alicia before she became somewhat saddened again. Jessica picked up on this sadness. "What's wrong?"

"I shouldn't have let you go on that stupid date. I should have known that it was some kind of trick. I was just so happy to see you actually going out on a date that I turned a blind eye to my suspicions. I could have saved you from being humiliated but in a way I let it happen and I haven't forgiven myself."

"It wasn't your fault, you couldn't have known what was going to happen. You did everything that you could to make me feel happy and for that I'll be forever thankful to you. You've always been there for me when I've needed you most just like you are now. I don't know what my life would have been without you."

"Thank you Jess, that makes me feel better." There had been a short pause before she spoke. She felt better knowing that Jessica wasn't angry or bitter over what had happened. "I would have loved to see you grow and wipe the smile off of Shelly's face. Whatever you did to her she deserved it."

"I made her pee herself." She heard Alicia laughing her head off at this. At the time it didn't seem to be too funny but now Jessica was seeing the funny side of it as well. "That reminds me I don't think I've washed my hand since she peed on me. My hand probably still smells like urine."

Unknown to Jessica it was not only seeing Shelly get what was coming to her. It was also to see Jessica as a giantess and completely naked, she had yet to tell her best friend that she had developed feelings for her that went beyond being friends. Since that night Alicia had done a lot of soul searching and was beginning to come to terms with what she was. Over the years she had felt feelings that at first she didn't think was right. She was finding herself more attracted to women than she did to men. She remembered when she was in nursery school she wanted to marry her teacher. At the time people had just simply thought that she was being cute but it had run deeper than that.

Due to Alicia's own natural beauty she had been asked out by a fair few men. Most of them she had turned down but the ones that she dated she didn't feel too much of an attraction to. They were definitely more interested in her than she was to them. She had been in some confusion now for some time but it was seeing both Jessica topless after her initial transformation and how beautiful she was when she was made up for her date that had opened the floodgates.

Jessica was the most beautiful woman that Alicia had ever seen and she was also the kindest. She knew that there were many beautiful women on Home but most of them were shallow and was only concerned with how they looked. She knew that Jessica's beauty was not skin deep, this only made her that much more attracted to her and after she kissed her Alicia had felt a euphoric feeling that she had never felt before.

Alicia didn't care that Jessica stood a foot taller than her, if anything it made it feel like it was more natural. Much like on Earth women didn't tend to date men that were shorter than them but since Alicia was tall herself she would have thought that it was unlikely that she would have met many women who would be taller than her. Jessica had smashed this however and at least for Alicia she thought that people would think that there was a small amount of normalcy in it.

"Alicia are you alright?" asked Jessica as Alicia stood there gazing for a few moments. She snapped back to reality and quickly got herself composed as she readied her answer to the taller woman.

"Y-yeah I'm fine," replied Alicia with a smile. "I guess I kinda spaced out there for a moment. What were you going to say again?"

"I grew out of those clothes I wore that night. I liked that dress and those shoes but now they're nothing but shreds. When I'm allowed to leave can we go on another shopping trip, I know that you pick out the best outfits."

"Sure anything you want my very tall girlfriend."

The pair continued to talk for some time after this. Jessica was told how there were a few news stories commenting about a giant naked woman but so far Park Incorporated had not admitted about her existence. Alicia had learned about the events of the night from a couple of different sources, she still felt guilty for not sensing the trap but at least her friend hadn't crossed the line.

After a short while Doctor Wagner entered room and both women looked at her but she wasn't alone. Right next to her was what seemed to be a security guard but rather than having a threatening presence it seemed more like it was a routine matter that was going to have to be done. Doctor Wagner had to go through a few things with Jessica but this couldn't happen while Alicia was still in the room.

"I see that you're awake Miss Snape," said Doctor Wagner as she slowly walked towards the bed that Jessica had been sleeping in. "How are you feeling?"

"I still feel very tired."

"Hopefully that will pass in time but I'm afraid that visiting hours are over. Your friend will be escorted off the premises and she can return tomorrow if she wishes."

It disappointed Jessica knowing that her best friend was going to have to leave but she understood that it needed to be done. Each of them said their goodbyes to one another before Alicia was escorted off the premises since she wasn't allowed to walk around the headquarters of Park Incorporated without some kind of escort. Under normal circumstances civilians weren't even allowed inside but since she had the permission of Doctor David Snape she was allowed to enter.

Now that there was only Jessica and Doctor Wagner inside the medi-lab the older woman pulled sat down on the chair that Alicia had been sitting on but she took it a few feet away from the bed so that there was a little more space. She had a small tablet like device in her hand that she was quickly scrolling through to get to the section that she wanted. She came up to the results from Jessica's test and was preparing to tell the tall woman everything that she needed to know.

"As you probably remember you fainted during the test," said Doctor Wagner as she took a quick look at her notes and then at Jessica. "The test was going smoothly up until that point and I think my team has discovered why."

"I'm not dying am I?" replied Jessica with some fear in her voice. She had found the strength to sit up in the bed but she was still very concerned.

"If you stayed at giant size for too long probably. During the test it seems that you've hit your wall so to speak and lost consciousness."

"So I can only be a giant for a short amount of time? How long was I a giant before I fainted?"

"During the test I'd say for a few minutes but thankfully it is not all bad news in that department. Imagine growing to giant size is like going for a run for you. The first time you go for a run you might not get very far but if you keep practicing each time you can run that little bit further. I believe with the right amount of training you could retain your giant size state for a longer period of time, potentially even indefinitely but for now your body cannot remain in that state for a long period of time. It needs to be eased into it so to speak and then you could feel the benefits for longer."

"I guess that's not too bad but I was wondering how you were able to shrink me? When I'm a giant I have to say small before I actually shrink."

"Well the interesting thing is that you seem to revert to your normal form when you lose consciousness. If it had not been for that we would not have been able to shrink you back to normal size and you could have possibly been killed. You could say that you were lucky in that respect. Other than that Miss Snape you're nothing short of a medical marvel, you achieved heights that under normal circumstances would be impossible. Besides the fainting spell you showed no ill effects of being a giant and I think we could learn a lot from your body."

This made Jessica somewhat happy but it also felt like she was going to become a guinea pig where she would be constantly prodded and probed. She did like hearing that she was a medical marvel since before she had not been remarkable at all. She wished that things had gone a little differently but at least she hadn't turned into a monster like her father had feared that she would.

By the next day Jessica was still not allowed to leave Park Incorporated headquarters but before any further tests could be performed it was thought best that she start some of her training towards becoming a full agent. Rather than the practical training they decided that she should go through the theory training for a short while.

This involved Jessica having to sit at a desk and use a touchscreen device to go through the questions and answer them correctly. The desk that she was sitting at was a little too small for her and it was somewhat of a tight squeeze. She was wearing a basic yellow suit that all junior agents had to wear. The one that she was wearing had quickly been manufactured to change size with her and they were able to make a pair of boots that also changed size with her.

Inside the room she was not alone. There were two other desks that were being occupied by the other junior agents who had also been given the Jones serum at the same time as her. Thankfully for them their experiences had not been as traumatic s it had been for Jessica and they were adjusting to their new abilities. Agent Munroe was also standing by a board that like the junior agents' touch screen devices it was interactive and he was using it to teach the junior agents. He had not been assigned a junior agent himself but their teachers were away on a few different missions so he was taking their place for the time being. He didn't mind too much but he did feel that he had more important to get on with.

On the board was a picture of a planet that was far away from the Home. It was almost like nothing that the junior agents had ever seen before and Jessica in particular was looking forward to going to a faraway planet. One reason why she had wanted to become an agent in the first place was so that she could see all these places that no one else would ever be able to travel to.

"The planet that you see on the board right now is what is called a category six planet," said Agent Munroe as he pointed towards the board. "Does anyone know what a category six planet means?"

"Does it mean that it has an atmosphere that would be deadly to most agents?" replied Gilmore as he raised his hand up. He was around the same age as Jessica and was somewhat handsome. Jessica would have developed a crush on him but after what had happened on her sham date she wasn't ready to have crushes for a while.

"Very good Gilmore. On a category six planet the gravity on the planet can be so extreme that most agents would be crushed the moment that they arrive. Only a select few agents are actually strong enough to support themselves on these planets. There is a device being developed that will allow others to survive on a category six planet but it is still in development." He looked over to Jessica and he wanted to see if she was paying attention. "Miss Snape can you give me an example of a category six planet?"

This somewhat caught Jessica by surprise as she tried to remember one of the category six planets. She had read about them in some text files that she had gone over but she was struggling to remember the answer. She was somewhat annoyed with herself for not fully remembering but one planet in particular stood out in her mind and she tried to remember it as best as she could.

"Raxus," replied Jessica with a somewhat lack of confidence in her voice. She waited as Agent Munroe stood at the front of the board.

"Very good Agent Snape," said Agent Munroe as with a slight gesture of his hand a file about Raxus came up on the board. "The planet Raxus is only two thirds of the size of Home but its gravity is roughly triple that on Home. Imagine if you weighed one hundred and fifty pounds on Home, on Raxus you would weigh four hundred and fifty. Because of that reason only agents with enhanced strength can travel to Raxus and believe it or not there is actually intelligent life on the planet." With another gesture of his fingers the screen changed again but this was not part of any superpower but rather technology. The image was of a large insect looking creature with six legs and razor sharp teeth. They were green and had long tails and red eyes. They looked like something out of a horror film. "The Raxans might look scary but they are mostly a peaceful form of life who have evolved the means of surviving on their world. An average Raxan can grow up to five feet tall and if one came to Home they would be easily about carry ten times their own body weight. Despite their peaceful nature a Raxan can be dangerous if provoked but they are unaware of our existence and if you three do your jobs right they never will."

"Are there any really dangerous species out there that we should look out for?" replied the other girl who was being taught. She was a small girl who thanks to the Jones Serum had received the ability to move at superhuman speed. She had been pretty girl who wouldn't have too much difficulty picking up a man. Although she had not told Jessica yet the girl's name was Fran.

"Well one species that comes to mind are these happy little chaps." With another gesture of his fingers the screen changed again and this time it was the image of a Dolorian. "This is a Dolorian from the planet Doloria. Unlike the Raxans can be very aggressive. They have had numerous wars against one another and recently their own planet was close to destruction thanks to them making their core so unstable. We decided to step in and restore the core of their planet and save the whole lot of them. Like the Raxans they are also unaware of their existence and that is for the best. If they were to learn about the existence of Home or our people then we could be in a lot of trouble. If any of you were to travel to Doloria do not engage with the local species on any circumstance."

"Can't we share our knowledge with the Dolorians?" asked Jessica showing a small amount of naivety. "If we could show them that they could better themselves and further their culture with just a small amount of our knowledge."

"That is a wise sentiment Miss Snape but unfortunately one that is flawed. Many years ago before any of us were born the very first civilisation we came into contact with was primitive. We thought to better their civilisation with sharing what knowledge and technology that they had, unfortunately rather than helping themselves they used what we had given them to inflict a horrible war upon one another. By the time we found out what they were doing it was too late, every member of their race was dead and their home planet was nothing more than a barren wasteland. Since then we have decided that we will still help the civilisations on other planets but more in passive ways. We keep an eye on their progress and the conditions of their planet but at no point do we ever reveal ourselves or interfere in their affairs. To do so could potential repeat history and that is something that we cannot allow." There was a somewhat loud buzzing sound that lasted for a few moments before subsiding. "The lesson is over, you may leave when you're ready, if you need me to answer any of your questions I'll be in here for the next half an hour."

Slowly Jessica got up to her feet and she saw the other junior agents do the same. She was still getting used to the fact that she towered above everyone else and she wondered if she would ever get used to it. For the vast majority of her life she was used to being the shortest person in a room and now she was the tallest. It was still an unusual feeling for her but she knew that she needed to hurry. She had to report to Agent Fredericks for her first trip off of Home.