- Text Size +

There was an awe of silence as the seemingly defeated Jessica lay on her back groaning slightly. The truth was that she wasn't actually injured in the slightest but had allowed herself to be defeated so that Gilmore could be the hero of the game. The hand that she had grasped Paige in landed softly on the ground and she opened it to indicate that she had been defeated. Paige took no time in waiting to get out of Jessica's hand and back down on the ground. She had not particularly enjoyed being the damsel in distress in this little game. If it had been a real situation Jessica would most likely not have been able to capture Paige that easily thanks to her super speed. Even if she had of been captured she thought that she would have been able to escape anyway.

As soon as Paige was on the ground Gilmore went up to her like he was some kind of triumphant hero. He had a huge smile on his face as he felt a sense of satisfaction although he knew that Jessica had more or less taken a dive. It had still been a fun little exercise and allowed him to test his own abilities against that of his fellow junior agents. Right now he felt like he could take on anyone.

"And the hero wins again and saves the maiden," said Gilmore as he finally reached where Paige was standing. She had her arms crossed and she showed that she wasn't impressed with what he had just said.

"This maiden didn't need saving," replied Paige. There was a tone in her voice that hid her annoyance.

"Oh sure you didn't, that's why you let Jessica keep you in your hand." He then realised that Jessica was still down and he looked towards her. Even though she was lying down he still couldn't believe how large she was. In his mind she was a true colossus and everyone around her were mere dolls. "Jessica are you alright?" There was some concern in his voice for the giantess. "I didn't hit you too hard?"

"No I'm fine," replied Jessica as she began to sit up. The extra weight of her breasts did make this task more difficult than she had anticipated but she was still able to get up to a vertical basis. "I gotta tell you for a moment there I really thought that you were going to wet yourself there." There was a smile on her face and mentioning this reminded her of what happened to her former bully Shelly when she was in her hand.

"Nah that was all just an act. I wanted to make it look like you had won while it lowered your guard and gave me the opportunity to strike." He was still sounding like he was fully in control when Jessica actually knew that he had been terrified of her. That had upset her somewhat but she admitted that she had been quite scary for anyone at that moment in time. He also noticed that her foot was still frozen to the ground. "Did you want me to try and get your foot out of the ice?"

"Oh don't worry I can do that myself." Using some effort she began to lift her foot up that had been frozen in the ice. She had definitely put a lot more effort into it than she had before and to the surprise of Gilmore and somewhat Paige they could hear the ice cracking. It was only moments later that the ice around Jessica's foot shattered allowing herself to be free of it. "There we go."

"Err I guess the ice was beginning to melt anyway." He was trying to show that he was not worried that she had broken free. In truth he thought that the ice would have been impossible for her to break but she had seemed to do it with some effort. He began to see that Jessica had truly let him win the game since he could see that she could have freed herself at any time but had chosen not to.

"Yeah sure it was... Small." With that Jessica began to shrink back down to her normal size. The two junior agents stared in wonder as they saw the towering woman begin to shrink. The entire process took a few seconds and by the time she was done she was back to being six foot eleven. Despite her loss in size she was still much taller than her colleagues. "Did you want to play again?"

"I would love to but I actually have to go on a mission in a few minutes," replied Paige. She had actually wanted to be the one keeping Jessica hostage so that the roles could be reversed but she genuinely had somewhere else that she needed to be. "Maybe next time Jessica." She gave Jessica a little smile before beginning to walk away.

"Yeah Agent Matters wants me to do some more paper work before I finish today," answered Gilmore. He had enjoyed this little game that he had and he wouldn't mind playing it again at a later date. "It was fun training with you Jessica. We'll have to do this again some other time."

"Yeah sure."

With that Gilmore also left with Jessica standing there by herself. She had been too engrossed in the game to realise that she had been at giant size longer than she had before and she was feeling almost no ill effects. The change that her body had recently undertaken had allowed her to stay at giant size for longer than she had been able to before. Normally by now she would have either collapsed or been extremely exhausted. Instead she was still feeling full of energy and she decided to train a little more before she went back to her home. There wasn't all that much room for her to train at giant size so she decided to stay at her regular size. She also had to be careful because some of Gilmore's ice was still on the ground and she could easily slip.

Unknown to Jessica Agent Fredericks had entered the control room and he could see her training. The scientist in charge had told him about the little game that she had just played and this gave him a little idea. He began to whisper a few things into the ear of the scientist and then all he had to do was wait.

The scientist began to press a series of buttons and the room began to glow brightly. It had caught Jessica by surprise as she covered her eyes. She had absolutely no idea what was happening but as soon as she could uncover her eyes she could see that everything around her had changed. She was no longer in a simple training room but she could see that she was in some kind of forest.

Jessica noticed that this was no ordinary forest. The trees themselves were not actual trees but seemed to be blades of grass, each one seemed to be taller than a skyscraper. It was only then that she realised that she wasn't in a forest but some kind of giant field. The simulation she was in was based on one of the parks in the city but the scales had been turned up greatly making a normal size person seem extremely tiny in comparison.

Not thinking about it Jessica muttered the word 'big' which caused her to grow in size until she was at her maximum height. Normally this would be impressive but at this level the grass still towered above her greatly. She had never felt so small in her life but for the moment she had no idea what the point of this simulation was. She had yet to be given an instructions or even anything that could help her.

"What is all this?" she asked herself as she began to look around. "What am I supposed to do?" She couldn't think of the point of this simulation at that moment in time. She still couldn't get over how big everything seemed now. Moments ago she had been a towering giantess but now she looked to be only a couple of inches tall. She knew that it wasn't her that had shrunk but the environment around her that was enormous. It was like when she was practicing walking through the city but the scales had almost been reversed. She didn't know why this program had been activated but she didn't need to be a genius to know who was behind it.

The next thing that Jessica knew there was a clicking sound coming from behind her. Slowly she turned around and found herself face to face with what she could only describe as a monster. It towered above her like a leviathan and she actually felt small in comparison to it. The creature had twelve legs and razor sharp guillotines attached to its mouth. It had four eyes and two arms as the midsection of its body stood upright. This creature was no more than an insect that was commonly found on Home but at this scale it looked like a mighty beast that could tear her in two.

Rather than standing her ground Jessica decided to run. It was the first time that she had ever faced anything that was even close to her size. She more or less panicked and running was the only thing that she could think of. She hoped that she would be fast enough to get away from it but much to her horror she could hear the creature chasing after her. She tried to think of a strategy but in her panic she couldn't think of anything that could possibly help her in this situation.

Eventually she reached what seemed to be a dead end. It seemed to be some kind of step in the ground but Jessica was too small to use it quickly. She thought that she could climb up it but unfortunately she didn't have the time. She had to think of a way that she could get passed the creature but for the moment there seemed to be no way out.

Seconds later the creature itself arrived to where Jessica had been but much to its surprise it couldn't see her. Carefully it began to walk around the immediate area trying to find her. It didn't know that Jessica had actually shrunk to her normal size and was actually using her lack of size to hide. She had gone below its notice for the moment and she tried to think of a way that she could get around it.

"What am I going to do?" asked Jessica to herself quietly. "That thing is too big for me to fight head on and I still can't escape without being seen." She began to think a little more. "That thing is a lot stronger than me, maybe if I tried hit and run tactics I might be able to weaken it."

Carefully the seemingly microscopic Jessica stepped out towards the creature and waited for when she thought was the best time to strike. She was directly behind it as it continued to look for her. She muttered the word 'Big' and quickly she grew up to her giant size. When this was achieved she struck the creature in one of its legs causing it to break. The creature didn't fall over however since it had more legs that it used to support itself. Her attack did do some damage but before the creature could turn around and attack Jessica had already muttered the word 'Small' and shrunk back down to her normal size. The creature practically saw nothing of her and it was confused.

Inside the control room Agent Fredericks could see everything that was happening and he admitted to himself that he was somewhat impressed. He had purposely used this program to show Jessica that she couldn't always count on being the bigger one in a fight. He had seen how she had used her size against the other Junior Agents and he thought that it was a perfect opportunity for this exercise. He didn't do it because he felt that she was a bully but rather she needed to know that she couldn't always count on her size giving her the strength advantage. He felt that she needed to learn that no matter how big she was that there was always something out there bigger than her.

"What do you think Agent Fredericks?" asked the scientist at the controls. He was considering ending the program but in truth Jessica was in no real danger. There were numerous safety features that prevented any trainee from receiving a serious injury. There had been one or two accidents over the years but nothing that was serious. That was one thing that the company took pride in.

"She's doing well," replied Agent Fredericks as he watched Jessica from the safety of the control room. "She's already figured out a way to fight that thing and not depend on the fact that she's bigger. I thought it was time for her see what it was like to be small. It most likely isn't as fun as she would have thought."

"Should we end the program?"

"No not yet, let's just see if she can actually defeat it." A small idea did pop into his head. "I think I have an idea to make this a little more interesting." A smile appeared on his face as he wanted to see what would happen next.

Inside the simulation Jessica was still using hit and run tactics on the seemingly giant insect. Her tactics were actually working as she was able to strike it and then shrink down to safety before it could attack her. It was a time consuming effort but it was seemingly working. She didn't know exactly how long she would have to keep this up but she thought that it would eventually lead to her victory.

Suddenly she heard a loud noise and it took her a moment to realise that that it was the rumble of thunder. The next thing she saw was a flash of light followed by another rumble of thunder a few seconds later. She then noticed an enormous raindrop hit the ground not too far from where she was standing. It had somewhat caught her by surprise, not just about the fact that it was beginning to rain but because of the size of the raindrop itself. It was like someone had poured an oversized bucket of water on the ground.

Jessica wouldn't have been worried by the one raindrop but unfortunately when it came to raindrops there is never just one. More began to fall onto the ground and Jessica was having to do everything she could to avoid them. At this moment she was in her smaller size so the raindrops seemed even bigger than they would of if she was full size. She couldn't fight both the giant insect and dodge the rain at the same time.

Eventually one enormous raindrop did strike Jessica and in an instant she became drenched. She was almost washed away as the raindrops combined to form a small stream. The only way that she could stop herself was being completely washed away was by growing to her full size. Unfortunately this meant that she would be easily seen by the insects but she would rather take her chances with that rather than the rain.

Almost the instantly the insect saw Jessica as soon as she reached her full size. It roared at her as it ran towards her. The rain was still hammering down and she was still getting wet but rather than running she decided to stand her ground. She did have an idea in mind as she crouched down.

Only moments later the insect was more or less on top of her and when the moment was right Jessica quickly stood up and used the creatures own momentum to flip it over onto its back. The insect was completely taken by surprise as it flew up into the air and landed hard on its back. The momentary action had stunned the insect giving Jessica enough time to climb on top of it and start punching it in the head. On its back the insect was completely defenceless. She continued to punch until the insect stopped moving, she didn't know whether it was dead or merely unconscious.

With that the world around her began to fade away in a flash and she found herself in the training room with her head only a few feet away from the ceiling. She was panting as it had been a real work out but the next thing that she heard was an applause. She looked down at where the applause was coming from, she saw Agent Fredericks walking towards her and she just stood there looking down at him.

"Very good Jessica," said Agent Fredericks with a small smile on his face. "You did better than I expected."

"What you did that?" replied Jessica with some disbelief in her voice. She didn't think Agent Fredericks would have done something like that.

"Yes there are a few things I wanted to see for myself. First off can you pick me up so that we can talk face to face?" He watched as Jessica knelt down to him and placed her hands on the ground so that he could step onto them. As soon as he did she could feel his weight as he stepped onto her hand. She didn't think she would have supported his weight with just one hand so using both was more fitting. As soon as he had stepped into her hands she stood back up and brought him up to her level. "That's better, I don't have to look up at you anymore." He could see her enormous face before him and he did think that she was pretty but his love for his wife prevented him from thinking any further than that.

"Why didn't you just ask me to shrink?"

"Because this way is more fun, besides it's been years since I've been lifted up." He took a moment to have a little laugh before getting back down to business. "Ok I'm sorry if that little session threw you off but in a way that's exactly what I wanted to happen. It provides the best training."

"What was the point in all of that? That thing could have killed me." There was some panic in her voice. She thought that her life and health had been in danger. It had been a really intense session for her.

"No you wouldn't of, first because there were safety protocols preventing you from receiving any serious injuries. Second is that I know that you could have more than easily handled it yourself. I saw how you used your size in that little game against your fellow junior agents so I wanted to see how you handle a situation where you weren't the largest competitor. Using your size changing abilities in the way that you did were indeed impressive. Many people with your abilities would have tried the heads on approach but not you, you saw that it was futile so you changed your tactics and it got you the victory. And you've broken your own record."

"Record? What record?" She was very curious about this so called record that she had just broken.

"This is the longest that you've spent at your larger size without feeling any ill effects. It seems that what those big brains said was true. That little unpleasant phase you went through was strengthening your body so that you could stay bigger for longer. To tell you the truth I'm surprised that your body is still changing. Many agents' bodies change the instant they're exposed to the Jones serum. Yours on the other hand seem to be different, I admit that you're not the first case of this but you definitely are rare." He took a moment to think it over. "Yeah it's rare that someone has both looks and brains."

"Thanks I guess." She was happy that she had broken this record but she was somewhat worried. If her body was still changing she didn't know what would happen next. The last thing she wanted was to grow any bigger than she already was. It was difficult enough learning to adapt to moving around at just over a hundred and twenty feet, if her height were to double she thought that she would be back to square one. "Do you really think I should shrink down now?"

"If you want to but maybe you should stay like that for a few more minutes. Truly take in your size and maybe you can have one more simulation but rather than a training exercise it can be an R&R simulation. I'll even let you pick which on it is."

"Well there is one thing I was thinking of." She had been thinking for a few moments and then she lifted Agent Fredericks up close to her mouth and began to whisper. It was amazing that someone as large as her couple still whisper quiet enough so that no one else could really hear her.

"That's what you want?" He had taken in what she had asked him. "Well we'll just have to see what we can do about that."

"Thanks sir, I'll just put you back down now." Jessica knelt down so that she could place her mentor on the ground but she began to lose her balance a little. She was still compensating for having large breasts and it caused her to lose her balance slightly. This was enough to cause Agent Fredericks to fall out of her hands and fall to the ground. Instantly Jessica became worried as she watched him fall and she was just a little too slow to grab him before he struck the ground. There was an extremely loud thud as his enormous body came into contact with the ground. She quickly placed her hands near his sides as if to go and pick him up. There was no crater where he had impacted the ground and this could attributed to the strength of the materials used in the room. She was terrified that she had injured him. "Dennis are you alright?" There was much distress in her voice as she thought that she would be court martialled again.

"Yeah I'm fine." Much to her surprise as he began to get up to his feet. It seemed that the fall had done nothing to harm him at all. She thought that it was due to his own superhuman abilities that he had been able to do this. "A few more thousand feet and I might have been in trouble." He was brushing the incident off as being practically nothing. But he could see that Jessica still had a few things to learn before he could actually say that she could become a true agent. "But I think we need a few sessions on how to handle a person while you're at giant size."

"I'm so sorry Dennis I should have been more careful." A tear rolled down her cheek. "If you had of been a normal person you would have been killed."

"And if I was a normal person you would have been able to have grasped me with your one hand. You needn't get upset about it, this is all just a learning curve and I believe that in no time at all you'll probably be more used to being a giant rather than being your normal size." He paused for a moment. "Well you're still a giant at your normal size but you know what I mean."

"I guess so." She began to chuckle at this little joke and it did make her feel better about it. "But you're taller than me when I'm normal."

"I'm taller than practically everyone. Well except for you right now." He laughed one more time. "Anyway I'll get that simulation ready for you. Are you sure that's the one that you want to do?"

"Yes I'm sure, it is something I've wanted to do for a long time."

"Very well." He turned around and began to make his way out of the training room. "I hope that you enjoy yourself."

Jessica watched as Agent Fredericks left the training room and she only had to wait a few more moments for the room itself to shine bright once again. This only lasted a few seconds before she found herself on what seemed to be a small island overlooking a beautiful crystal clear ocean. She gave a small sigh as she was happy with what she was seeing and slowly she began to unzip her suit.

Slowly she began to take her suit off and since she had no undergarments that changed size with her she stood there completely naked. As she had requested to Agent Fredericks all cameras and viewing equipment had been disabled so that no one could see what she was doing inside. Her vitals were still being monitored and the room was set to deactivate if she were to be in any real danger. She was about to do something that she had always wanted to do and with her new size she thought that she would be safe enough to do it. Although this was only a simulation she hoped that one days she would be able to do the real thing. It would be a dream come true for her.

Slowly Jessica began to step into the cool water and she was actually surprised with how cold it felt. This only showed her how realistic the training room could make an environment and she did gasp as she stepped further and further into the water. She felt the cool water travel up her body and it felt tingly when her breasts went under. When only her head remained above the surface she dived under and began to swim away from the small island that still held her size changing suit.

As she swam further out she began to see something moving in the distance. At first she couldn't make out what it was but as she swam closer she could see more things moving ahead of her. A few times she made her way up to the surface so that she could take a breath of air before diving back down again.

It was only when the simulation made things clear enough for her to see she could see large marine animals ahead of her. Each one was almost as long as she was tall and they moved with the water with such majesty they had earned their nicknames as the 'Kings Underwater.' These creatures were reptilian but they were extremely bulky much like a whale from Earth. They were the largest animals on Home and were known for their size and gentleness. In a way they were like what Jessica was going to be known for.

Without hesitation she swam closer and closer towards them and they didn't seem to mind her at all as she approached. A couple of them even began to swim towards her and although she couldn't use her face too well underwater she was able to crack a smile. She was experiencing something that she had been hoping to do since a young age and that was to swim with these majestic creatures.

She saw a few of the young creatures swim around her and a few of them even brushed their bodies against hers. Despite the fact that they were reptiles their skins were smooth and it was one of the softest things that she had ever felt. She was even able to stroke one of these young creatures.

After taking another gasp of air Jessica began to swim alongside the adults who were slightly smaller than her. She had always remembered these creatures to be the giants of the ocean but with her increased size they didn't seem to be so big anymore. Under normal circumstances it would be unwise for a person to try and swim with these creatures but Jessica didn't have to worry like normal people.

In her mind she had forgotten that all this was just a simulation. These gentle creatures that she was swimming with were nothing more than generated images. They felt so real that she almost forgot that this was all pretend but unfortunately she would soon be facing problems that were all too real.