- Text Size +

Almost faster than anyone could believe for a man of his size Agent Fredericks moved towards Jessica who was lying on the ground and holding onto her chest. His concern for his apprentice was apparent as he genuinely thought that there was something very wrong with her. At first he thought that she was having some kind of heart attack and he thought that she might even die.

Jessica was still shouting in some agony as the feeling travelled from her chest to every part of her body. It was a feeling that she had never felt before and in truth never wanted to feel again. She had no idea what was happening to her and a couple of tears rolled down her cheek. Everything around her was blurry as she couldn't focus on what was actually happening around her.

The next thing that Jessica felt was Agent Fredericks' hands come down towards her as he tried to help her. Unfortunately he didn't know too much about medicines or treating injuries and she could hear him shouting for a doctor. It was only then that she felt the pain begin to subside once again. It took a few seconds for it to ebb away altogether but when it did she was breathing heavily and as her vision began to return she could see the face of Agent Fredericks. Due to his weight his face looked very round but it had a spark in it that made a person feel comfortable around him despite his size.

"Jessica?" asked Agent Fredericks with much concern in his voice. There was a slight ringing in her ear. "Jessica what's wrong?"

"I-I don't know," replied Jessica as she begun to get her bearings back. "One minute I was relatively fine and the next I-I don't know."

"Don't worry the doctors will look over you."

"No I don't want to be stuck in isolation anymore." There was a slight hint of anger in her voice. She hadn't liked it when the company had kept her locked away so that they could perform tests. It didn't allow her to be free or even see the people that she cared about. "I'm fine really."

"No Jessica you're not." There was some sternness in his voice as he could see that his apprentice was going to be stubborn. "I don't care if you feel like a god, someone doesn't go through something like that and just be fine. You're going to the medi-labs and that isn't a request, it's an order."

Jessica wanted to say something in protest but she knew that Agent Fredericks was only thinking of her. In truth she was terrified over what had just happened and she feared that it could be her powers trying to kill her. It wouldn't be the first time that an agent's powers were causing harm on the user. She could see how increasing her size could put stresses on her body that no one else on Home had ever experienced before. She was told that her body had adapted to sustain itself at an enlarged size but was there something that the initial tests didn't pick up? These were all things that were going through her mind and she didn't want to admit that she was scared.

"Ok I will," said Jessica with a small amount of depression in her voice. "I just don't want to be locked up for days."

"I promise you Jessica you won't," replied Agent Fredericks trying to be as comforting as he could. By then a couple of scientists had come to Jessica's aid and one of them had even brought a stretcher that was on a hovering device. It would take some effort for the scientists to pick her up and place her on the stretcher so with some ease and carefulness Agent Fredericks did the task for them. As soon as Jessica was secured she was led away so that she could receive the medical treatment that she needed.

Over the next few hours Jessica had to undergo several tests and screenings to decipher exactly what was happening to her. Everything had happened so suddenly that almost everyone had been taken by surprise, for the moment no one was sure whether if it was due to the Jones Serum or if she was suffering from something else. There were a small number of people who might have more ill effects when travelling through a vortex in comparison to others but nothing had been documented like this.

X-Rays of Jessica's body did show something that a couple of the scientists truly took notice of. It seemed that her bone structure had changed, it seemed to have been strengthened along with her muscle density. It had increased her weight somewhat and for the moment the scientists thought that it was another stage of her powers. One thing that they weren't sure about was if this was the last manifestation of Jessica's abilities or if this was a prelude for something to come.

By the night Jessica found herself lying in a bed. She was to be released the next day as the scientists were confident that she would be fine for now. There were more results that they needed to go through but at Jessica's own request they were allowing her to leave in the morning. She did feel different after what had happened to her, her body felt heavier and she didn't know if she liked it at all. Her body was definitely stronger than it had been before, not in the way of lifting weights but with how much it could endure. Scientists theorised that it would make being a giantess much easier for her, they had seen how she got tired and light headed after being a giantess for too long but they thought that she could now remain a giantess for as long as she wanted.

This was not news that had been fed back to Jessica yet, she was just lying in an especially large bed and was left only with her mind to keep her company. It gave her more time to think about Bobby and whether allowing him to take her on another date was the best thing. She still remembered the night of the sham date and how it triggered her growth spurt. It was something that she never wanted to go through again but she had seen how brave and apologetic Bobby had been. It had influenced her decision to give him another chance and the fact that she had a crush on him throughout high school also helped her decision. She did feel fatigued after her experience and fairly quickly went to sleep.

By mid-afternoon the next day Jessica found herself still training. Rather than going through the city training course in the training room she had decided to go through some exercises that were more standard. These included lifting weights, running and some feats of gymnastics. This was because her body still felt heavy and she thought that training would make her feel better.

One thing that she found odd was that although her body had seemingly been strengthened that everything was still the same as it was before. She was still running at the same pace as she did before, she was still lifting the same amount of weights. At first it seemed that her recent change had been for nothing. It didn't seem to make her a better agent at her normal size and that by growing it had only allowed her to stay bigger for longer although at this point in time she hadn't tested it out. She still wanted to train at her regular size since she thought that the effects would be more noticeable.

Jessica wasn't the only one training inside the training room. The other two junior agents were training there was well. Gilmore was running around the track while the other female junior agent was performing some gymnastics. Jessica was surprised to see how easily she moved and with grace. It was almost like she was lighter than air although her new abilities didn't include that. It seemed that despite the fact that the girl had in exposed to the Jones Serum it seemed that her gymnastics skills were completely natural.

Throughout the exercises Jessica found that she wasn't as entirely fit as she first thought. She would have liked to have thought that she could keep running for as long as she wanted and that she would never get tired. Unfortunately she soon hit her wall and although she had been exercising much longer than the average person she was still somewhat a little disappointed in herself.

One thing that she also felt was a little strange was how the three junior agents were not actually speaking to one another. In a way they had become siblings since they had all received their abilities at the same time. She didn't know if this gave them a special bond but if it did it seemed like the others didn't really care about it.

Something else seemed to feel off for Jessica. Although she had been working out quite a bit she felt like she was freezing. At first she thought that it was simply her but as she breathed she could see water vapour coming out of her mouth. This was when she realised that the temperature inside the room was actually falling. She tried to rub herself to keep her warm but it also seemed that the other girl had also noticed the fall in temperature and she was even beginning to shiver.

Both girls knew that the culprit was Gilmore. He had been running around the track he had been accidentally using his powers to lower the temperature inside the room. Due to his abilities he could no longer feel the cold so he didn't notice any difference. He just kept going as if nothing was wrong but much like Jessica he didn't have full mastery over his abilities. For the amount of time that he had his freezing powers it would be more or less impossible for him to have mastered them.

"Hey Gilmore!" shouted the speedster. Her voice didn't seem to go noticed by the young man who was continuing to run. "GILMORE!" Her voice was so loud that it had caught Jessica by surprise as well. But it had seemed to work as Gilmore slowly stopped running and looked over to her. "Turn up the temperature would ya? We're freezing in here." She had placed her hands by her hips to show that she wasn't joking around and was actually being serious.

"Oh sorry Paige," replied Gilmore as he realised that he was lowering the temperature in the room. Although he didn't leave any water vapour when he breathed out he could see the vapour coming out of the mouths of the two girls. He had been warned that sometimes he accidentally lowered the temperature of the area around him. It was something that he was trying to control and as he concentrated he began to dispel the effects of his powers on the area and slowly the temperature began to rise again. "I'm really sorry about that, sometimes I don't realise I'm even doing it."

"Don't worry about it," said Jessica trying to show some support. By now she had definitely noticed the rise in temperature. "We all let our powers slip every now and again. At least your powers doesn't make you naked unless you're wearing a special suit." This was to try and make him feel better.

"Actually I've froze my clothes off a couple of times by accident." This was something that he wouldn't probably tell a person but since he knew that the two girls before him more than likely had the same experience as him he felt comfortable telling them. It did make him feel a little less guilt about the whole situation.

"Oh." Jessica began to blush a little since she felt a little silly. She then looked over to Paige. "I guess you don't get clothing problems then."

"Actually I do," replied Paige. "Believe me when I running at supersonic speed footwear doesn't last me. The friction burns them away completely, thankfully my feet can withstand the friction. It's more than I can say for my favourite pair of shoes and don't get me started on what happens when I have to eat."

Jessica was beginning to see that she wasn't the only Junior Agent who had problems with their powers. She thought hers might have been the most embarrassing but as she could see the other powers weren't anything that could be considered perfection. It did give her a little to think about.

"What's your powers anyway?" asked Gilmore to Jessica. So far they hadn't seen her at giant size and although she was taller than when they first met her they doubted that this was her superhuman ability.

"I can turn into a giant," replied Jessica. She wasn't overly confident with saying this but she wasn't ashamed of it either.

"Wait I heard there was some kind of giant girl running around a few weeks back. That was you?"

"Yeah my powers knida really kicked in at a real inopportune time." She tried to smile a little to show that she was a little embarrassed about that situation.

"Can we see you grow?" asked Paige as she genuinely wanted to see Jessica as a giantess. "I admit you're tall now but I've seen taller."

"Believe me I can grow much taller than this." She began to consider their request and she took a quick look up to the ceiling to see if she had enough room. Much to her relief there looked to be easily enough room for her to grow. One thing she also considered was if she was allowed to grow. She did take into account that this was a training session and the company had not only allowed their abilities to be used but even advised it. She had no fear of receiving another court martial if she grew in here. "Ok I'm going to need you guys to take a few steps back."

The two junior agents did as they were told and they made more space between themselves and Jessica. As soon as she thought that they were at a safe distance she muttered the simple word 'Big'. Instantly Jessica's body began to rocket upwards and the two junior agents looked in disbelief as they saw her growing right before their eyes. The change happened so fast that it only took seconds for Jessica to go from being a near seven foot bombshell to a plus one hundred and twenty foot giantess. She was standing at her full height and the two agents were outside of her blind spot. She squatted down so that she didn't seem to be so tall and there was a huge grin on her face.

"So what do you think?" asked Jessica. There was a hint of mischief in her voice as she said this. She did genuinely want the others to be impressed and with powers like hers they couldn't help but be impressed. "Not too shabby."

"Wow that is amazing!" shouted Gilmore thinking that he needed to shout so that the towering giantess could hear him. He had never felt so small as he did now as he was compared to Jessica.

"You don't need to shout, I can hear you just fine." She laughed a little. "It seems that being a giant gives me some super hearing."

"Can you hear this?" Quickly he began to whisper something that was extremely difficult for anyone to fully hear and even for Jessica she couldn't hear a single word that he was saying.

"My hearing isn't that good." She was a little annoyed since Gilmore assumed that just because she had some enhanced hearing it meant that she could hear everything. It had only been magnified to the point that she could hear a normal person as if she were standing right next to them.

"So is that as big as you can get or can you get even bigger?" asked Paige genuinely wondering about Jessica's powers.

"No, this is it. The two sizes that you've seen me is all I can achieve and nowhere in between. I can't even make myself any smaller than being almost seven feet tall." She gave a sigh. "As you can imagine it's taking some getting used to since before I had the Jones Serum I was only five feet tall."

"Yeah before I had the Jones Serum I wasn't exactly known as the fastest girl in the school. I couldn't even run the two hundred metres without almost collapsing. Now I can run two hundred miles within seconds and not even break a sweat."

"Well even before I got injected with the Jones Serum I was always a guy who liked things warm," said Gilmore. "I would never take my vacations anywhere that was cold and I can't remember the last time I had a cold meal. Now I make everything around me cold if I lose my concentration."

There was a few moments of silence as they each realised that they had some hardships before and after they were exposed to the Jones Serum. Jessica could see that things had not gone smoothly for them either and it made her think that her case wasn't entirely unique. She was just glad that they had shared this with one another and it only seemed fitting since they were all training together.

"How about this?" asked Jessica. "Just for once let's have a little fun with our powers. I don't me go outside the company and cause chaos, I mean let's have a little session in here where the goal is really to have fun while we learn. Since we'll be in a controlled environment they can't really say anything and we'll still be training. We might have to be a little careful but in the end we'll still have a good time."

The two normal sized junior agents thought about what Jessica was saying and they admitted that there was some merit to it. Having fun with their abilities for once would be nice and since it would be within the company and still under their surveillance they couldn't be court martialled for it.

"Ok we're in," said Gilmore. There was a small smile on his face. "What did you have in mind?"

"Simple really," replied Jessica. Quickly she grabbed Paige and lifted her up into the air. This had caught the speedster by surprise and she didn't have any time to react as Jessica's huge hand wrapped. Rather than lifting her too high off the ground she made sure that the speedster was completely in her grip so that she couldn't escape too easily. "Here's the scenario, I'm the giant who has kidnapped the beautiful princess and the dashing young hero has to try and rescue her." She quickly looked down at Paige who was still in her hand. "Are you alright with this or do you prefer something else?"

"Next time a little warning," replied Paige. She was a little annoyed that Jessica had just grabbed her like this but she wasn't hurt, she had just been startled. "You almost scared me to death."

"Oh sorry about that. How about this? Next time you can be the one who keeps me hostage." She was going to have to remember to not pick people up like that unless she warned them beforehand. She could understand Paige's point of view. If the roles had been reversed she wouldn't have liked it herself. She then looked over to Gilmore who was still standing right where he had been for the last minute or so. "Ok Gilmore start from the far side of the room and then you can try and save Paige."

Gilmore did as he was requested as he moved to the far side of the room. Jessica used her free hand to help herself back up to her full height and Paige did feel a little nervous with being so high up. She didn't want to admit that Jessica's hand was very soft and she did have some sense of safety. Even if she were to drop Paige the speedster would flap her hands really fast to lessen the fall. She had tried it in training and although she would flap her arms like a bird she couldn't fly. It would just lower her to the ground as if she were using a parachute.

Within moments of Gilmore reaching the far side of the room the little session started as he moved forwards towards Jessica. She stared down at him as to her it almost looked like a doll was moving towards her. Out of all three of them she was the one who was going to have to be the most careful since any move no matter how minor was greatly magnified at her size. She also didn't know how long she would be able to remain at her current size without ill effect.

As Gilmore moved towards Jessica he did marvel over her size but was also thinking of a way to bring her down to size. Any advantage he could gain would be great for him as he was going up against a giantess. He didn't know that Jessica was planning to go easy on him since if she were to fight seriously he could be seriously injured or worse. She had more or less decided to allow him to win.

"Unhand her vile monster!" shouted Gilmore as he ran closer to Jessica. He wanted to sound somewhat macho although this had fallen flat in Paige's eyes. "Or face the wrath of Gilmore the Ice Warrior!"

"Try as much as you want petty warrior," replied Jessica trying to put on a somewhat scary voice. It was a little too loud for Paige's liking as she had to cover her ears. "The maiden will make a delicious dinner."

Just as Gilmore reached Jessica he shot a beam of ice at her foot and within moments the bottom of her boots were stuck to the ground. This had caught the giantess by surprise but rather than really trying to get her foot out she only put moderate effort into it. The ice was stronger than she had expected and any normal person would have been completely helpless. Jessica was no normal person however.

Gilmore was also beginning to freeze the ground in front of him so that he could slide across it to give him greater speeder and less effort. Rather than attacking Jessica from the front he decided to slide behind her and since her foot was frozen to the ground she couldn't turn herself around.

As soon as Gilmore had entered Jessica's blind spot she tried to find him but the next thing she felt was something sharp hit the back of her knee. She gave out a small cry of pain which was put on since the ice strikes had not hurt her that much but she was doing it for dramatic effect. She went down to her one knee to indicate that she was losing the fight and to make it seem that Gilmore's strikes had done some damage. She had to use her other leg to go down to one knee since it was impossible to use the leg with the frozen foot.

"I might not be able to see you but I can still smash you into a million pieces!" shouted Jessica with a somewhat threatening voice. Under normal circumstances Gilmore would be terrified but since he knew that Jessica was not being serious it did make him feel better. Otherwise he would have been too scared to attack.

Using his ice slides Gilmore began to make his way up to Jessica's hand where she was keeping Paige. The speedster didn't seem to be too impressed with what was happening and was actually considering taking Jessica up on her offer for her to be the hostage the next time they played this little game.

He seemed to be close to Jessica's enclosed hand and he was actually thinking that he was going to win but before he could even think of a way of freeing Paige Jessica's other hand came around quickly and grabbed him. This had completely caught him by surprise and he could barely react as he found himself completely at the mercy of the giantess. She gave him an evil smile as it seemed that she was going to win.

"Well that was easy," said Jessica. There was a hint of mischief in her voice as she tried to think of a way that she could lose this fight. Things were going her way and she needed to think of a way of losing that didn't make it look like she was intentionally losing. "Did you really think you could defeat me? I've faced beings powerful enough to destroy an entire world and you're just one little man." Gloating like this was one of her ways of giving Gilmore time to figure out a way of escape. "Any last words before I end your miserably existence?"

"Please I don't want to play anymore," replied Gilmore as he was beginning to think that Jessica was being serious. She could see that he was somewhat scared and it was causing his body temperature to cool. She could sense him getting colder and she knew how to use this to his advantage.

"Well we're still playing, and is it me or are you getting colder?" She tried to put on that she was becoming worried. Although she could withstand it if he became colder than he was now she began to loosen her grip but she also made sure that he wasn't too far off the ground. "I don't know how much longer I can hold onto you."

With that she loosened her grip enough for Gilmore to slide out of her hand and rather than allowing him to fall she made sure that he was able to use one of his own ice slides to get himself safely back down to the ground. He knew that he had been cold but he didn't think that he had been cold enough for her to let him go like that. He began to realise that she was actually helping him and that she had no intention of winning the fight and thus it showed him that she wasn't going to hurt him.

"I will tell you one more time," said Gilmore as he was safely on the ground. "Let her go now!" He had his confidence back now and he wanted to finish off this little game and seem heroic again.

"Never," replied Jessica in a stubborn voice. She could hear Paige sighing as she was almost bored by what was happening.

"Ok you great big monster! You asked for this!" Gilmore began to concentrate as he began to create a large ball made completely out of snow. He had never made one this size before but he knew it would have to be something big for Jessica to fall. It was also a way of him extending his abilities a little further than he had tried before.

It took him a few moments to gather what he needed from within but by the end of it he had generated a snowball that was as large as he was. With the snowball completely using all of his powers he was able to send it flying towards Jessica's face and it caught her on the cheek. It was nothing that she wouldn't have shook off easily but she began to fall back as if it had been a killer blow. The fall was slower than it if had been real but within moments Jessica was on her back and she began to groan as if she had been defeated.