- Text Size +
Story Notes:

This is my thirteenth story made at Giantess World :: The Home of People Large and small, so I beg you to enjoy.

 


copyright © 2015

 


Characters, Roles, and Known Ages (Throughout the Whole Story)

 

  • Bad Guys or Villains
    • Amanda McEvil(Young/Old)(24/42): Villain/Witch/Dylan and Emma's Biological Mother
  • Good Guys or Heros
    • Belle (18): Dylan's Girlfriend
    • Dylan ‘PA’ McFalls (17):The Special (The Chosen One)/Warlock
    • Emma McFalls (16): Dylan's Biological Sister/Sidekick #1
    • Ferrari: Sidekick #2/Emma's BFF
    • Andy the Android: Dylan's Partner/Sidekick #3
    • Dillon McBro (24): Sidekick #4/Dylan and Emma's Biological Brother
    • Cory (07): Dylan's Second Cousin/Sidekick #5
  • Extras
    • Carly: PA and Belle's Friend
    • Haliey Walsh (17): The New Girl
    • Mrs. Keeny: Belle's Math Apps teacher
    • Star McFalls (18): Dylan and Emma's Sister
Author's Chapter Notes:

Characters, Roles, and Known Ages

 


  • Amanda (Young)(24):Villain/Witch/Dylan and Emma's Biological Mother

  • Belle (18): Dylan's Girlfriend

  • Dylan ‘PA’ McFalls (17): The Special (The Chosen One)/Warlock 

  • Haliey Walsh (17):  The New Girl

Chapter XX: Witch 2.0

 

Okay, so now you know about the adventure inside an iPhone, now let me tell you about my next adventure.


 

Friday, October 31, 1997 aka Halloween

 

Amanda gave birth to another child and started to chant. “Shrinkius sev…” She stopped then sighed. She picked up her new born baby girl and disappointed.

 

Wednesday, September 24, 2014

 

Belle walked into the school and everyone was in front of their locker looking afraid for some reason. “What the heck?” Belle said. Belle was then pulled into a janitor's closet. Carly was standing in the closet. “Carly?” Belle said in confusion. “What the hell is going on!” I said with a helium like voice inside Belle's purse. Belle then punched her purse gently. “Ow!” I said. “Okay Carly spill,” Belle said with her arms crossed. “Okay, everyone's afraid because they think your a sorceress,” Carly explained. “Why?” Belle asked. “Well first you launched something out of a pea shooter that made I guessing Amanda is what you called her. Anyway, what ever you shot must of allowed you to control her,” Carly explained. Belle exited the closet and a new girl walked into her. Her stuff fell on the floor. “Sorry!” Belle said. She then starte help her pick up her stuff. I peeked up from Belle's purse anand had a strange sense. I climbed down from Belle's purse and went closer to the new girls hand. The sense got stronger so I jumped into her purse to find out what's that feeling is. They both got up and Belle gave her the rest. “Thanks. I'm Haliey Walsh by the way,” she said. “I'm Belle,” Belle said. They walked to different classes and I went to see what's going on with the new girl. I looked up everything I could about her. I then the purse was then dropped and a giant hand came for the water bottle I was standing on. I was lifted in the air the cap fell of and we both landed on the floor. “Oops,” Haliey said. She picked up the cap and I was hanging on the bottom edge of the cap. Haliey then put the cap back on the water. I was trapped in water and hoped that someone would open the bottle. I was just swimming on the surface of the death trap watching the class run around the gym. I tried to zap at her, but their was no effect. I thought it was because of the fact of me being inside a closed environment. About 10 seconds later they finally stopped. “Thank God!” I said in relief. Haliey then ran over and picked up the bottle. She then opened the cap and put it up to her lips. I could hear a loud gulping noise coming from her thoat. I swam as fast as I could, but I couldn't beat the speed of her gulps I was sucked into her mouth and jumped onto the left side of her tongue. The river through the middle of the tongue to the throat stopped. I tried punching the side of her cheek, but that didn't work so I launched a beam at her uvila. Haliey put her hand on her stomach and felt like throwing up. She instead poured water in her mouth and started to swish it around. I actually got the feeling to barf. Haliey then swallowed me alive. I tried to stretch my arms and legs to avoid falling any further. Haliey then hit her chest and cleared her throat. “Wow, I think I just drank a bug, but whatever,” she said.