- Text Size +

Garrett tried to get out. He banged on the walls of the device, but to no avail. Ivy was fucking insane! What was she doing. She was saying something to Kira, but he couldn't quite hear. Moments later, the dark metallic container began to vibrate and he felt it lifting him towards a small pipe near the top of the device. Once he had been lifted, he gazed through the tubing, and rushed forwards, a light visible at the end of a small tunnel. A metal prod slammed him from behind without warning, dropping Garrett prone and pushing him forwards. The light drew ever closer until his head was pressed against something. It was a wrapper of some kind, and he was being pushed inside. Trying to slow himself, he twisted, but there wasn't nearly enough room to spin. He continued to move forward, shoulders, then torso, then legs completely engulfed by the soft encasing material. When his feet finally overhung the shaft, he plummeted, diving headfirst, suspended by the case. It spun him around violently within, and he caught brief glances of Ivy smiling and Kira's shocked horror within the glass vase. With a click, he dropped the wooden table, inches below, and rolled towards the flower vase. He could hardly twist himself within the confines, but managed to spot Kira once more, on her knees with hands pressed to the glass crying. Moments later he was hoisted into the air again.

 

Kira kneeled inside the moist glass, crying. The residue of the water that the giant woman had poured out and her tears were beginning to mist the wall. She watched as Garrett was extruded from the monstrous device and dropped onto the table.

'Oh Kira. Don't cry. At least somebody will be able to enjoy your cooking. In fact, I think Garrett will do just fine with some tomato sauce. Don't you?'

The woman grabbed Garrett again and dipped him into the pot, swirling her hand casually as she spoke.

'See Garrett here is a piece of shit, and I was hoping to help him complete the transformation. I think a little sauce to wash him down would be excellent. In fact, I think your pasta might help him along even faster.'

Kira tried to cry out. She screamed, but the terrifying, gigantic woman didn't stop. Retrieving Garrett from the pot, he was covered in thick tomato sauce, a piece of pasta encircling him, and a few crumbs of meatball smattering the the sausage casing.

 

'Best to say good-bye, Kira.' teased Ivy. She relaxed herself into one of the kitchen chairs as she dangled the Garrett sausage above her mouth. Lowering it slowly, she took a deep breath. Ivy intended to swallow him whole, and devouring the sausage without chewing was going to be a bit difficult. A bit of tomato sauce dripped down past her lips and onto her tongue. She flicked her tongue out to gather it, watching Garrett try to shift within the casing as she did. All too soon, he began to pass her lips, and she could immediately feel his struggles. The sausage danced on her tongue, sliding along her teeth, but gravity kept it aimed true. All too soon, it pressed to her pharynx and she swallowed. Ivy continued to press the sausage down from the remaining tip, deeper into her throat as her esophagus massaged it slowly downwards. It continued to squirm as it descended, frequently twisting and sliding in her throat as it wrapped itself around the delicacy. Her finger slid past her lips and she closed them, gathering saliva to help force down any remaining part of her ex. Finally, with a satisfying lurch, it was completely passed her airway, and she inhaled again deeply. The long sausage distended her neck as it continued, and she raised her hand to urge it downwards past her clavicle. Swallowing again, she worked to send saliva to help press the load down, until it successfully landed inside her stomach with a squelch. Ivy rubbed her belly triumphantly. She stared directly at Kira, who continued to sob.

Ivy turned to the remaining plate of pasta in front of her and began to take large bites. She was still hungry, and the thought of Garrett as just another bit of meat in belly excited her. Her stomach was churning now, clearly not used to having such an oddly dimensioned invader within its walls. Swallowing yet another chunk of meatball and some tomato coated noodles, Ivy sat back. She was stuffed, in the truest sense of the word. She yawned and looked to the TV room and spied an inviting couch, adorned with plenty of cushions. Lowering herself onto it, she flopped down with a twist to rest facing the television. Lazily, she snatched at the remote, changing the channel to entertainment news, and began to doze off. She was excited to watch Garrett come out again, good little shit that he was becoming, but that would have to wait.

Kira stood within the vase. There was enough room to move, but she couldn't scale the walls. Minutes turned to hours of fruitlessly attempting to break open the sides, but that only made her hands ache. The monster that had devoured Garrett was sleeping on the couch. Kira knew she probably couldn't get him back, but she was tired of crying, and just wanted to escape. If she could get out of the vase, she could slide down the table and hide in the bedroom until the giantess left. She still could hardly believe her eyes as she watched Garrett sliding down that enormous throat, but she still had watched. He had disappeared entirely, and even from within the vase, she could hear the distinct gurgle of her belly as he was forced inside. He was being digested alongside Kira's own pasta, inside the stomach of his crazy ex girlfriend, and she couldn't even escape a thin glass vase as he was consumed. Kira wanted to cry again and she threw herself headlong into the side of the vase. It tilted but for a fraction of a second, before returning to rest on the table. She could topple the vase! Climbing out would be easy once it was sideways. She had no idea how long she had been inside. Rushing against the wall once more, it tilted slightly further. With her momentum, Kira rocked herself back towards the other wall as it righted, sending it rocking on an even further angle. With a final burst of zeal, she swung herself in the opposite direction again and the vase paused on the verge of falling. Slamming her hands down against the walls once more, it passed the point of no return and fell, sending her sprawling against the side. Rolling herself onto her hands and knees, Kira began to stand up, as the vase began to turn upright once more. A large hand grasped the top and lifted it to an upright position. Her back fell to the glass floor once more, landing in the wet residue, leaving her to face up at the enormous woman once more. The gargantuan face was smiling.

'Silly Kira, what did I tell you about misbehaving. Its understandable that a flirty slut like yourself wouldn't listen.' The woman's stomach growled loud.

'If you insist on spending time with a little shit like Garrett, who am I to blame you. In fact, maybe it would be nice to reunite you two.'

And with a swift motion, the jar was lifted from the table and placed on the floor. The giantess removed her boots and lowered her panties to the floor. She casually stepped out of them and then squatted, pelvis lowered over the jar. Kira screamed again as the massive woman's asshole drew nearer the vase. She was squatting, giant wrinkled hole creased tight, but situated directly over the vase.

'Here he comes Kira. I bet you'll enjoy him just like I did.'

The hole relaxed, a brown tip sliding just into view. As the wrinkles drew further back, her asshole expanded and the towering slimy mass descended. A long and creamy log slid out, lowering deeper int the vase. It contacted the sides, creeping slower along the glass, passing through the tight neck before finally dropping to the floor below. Kira watched as the woman's anus closed briefly, allowing the large log to slide completely inside. She was pressed to one side, trapped against the wall. The smell overpowered her and she couldn't breathe. Kira tried to claw her way up, trying to not slide down underneath the well digested remains of Garrett and her pasta. She pushed herself, rolling onto the surface of the large layer of shit, now coated in a layer of the warm refuse. Moving herself away from the sides of the jar, she tried to brush as much of it off herself as she could. Kira glanced up again, watching as a second avalanche of sticky brown waste descended. With a final pinch, the woman's anus closed shut again, and the log smothered over top her, burying her underneath. She struggled to reach the surface, but the mixture was far too thick and continued to suck her down. She couldn't escape.

Ivy stood up, not bothering to clean herself off before lifting her panties back up. She brought the shit filled jar back up from the floor and placed it on the kitchen counter. Taking the flowers, she pressed the stems down firm into her deep brown waste.

 

Chapter End Notes:

If you enjoyed, rate, review, and check out my other stories.

-Xxana