- Text Size +
Story Notes:

Rate and review if it takes your fancy.

If you did enjoy, try reading my other stories.

-Xxana

'I have a special request.'

Ivy stood at the counter of the Cherry. The woman across the counter called herself Candy. Her charm was almost infectious as she explained the wonderful options for Ivy to explore with any would be toy. It sounded almost too good to be true, but there was a glitch in her plan. Ivy couldn't exactly convince her target to just come into the store and volunteer himself to be her personal plaything. After all, he was her ex.

'I was wondering if you have anything for purchase in order to simulate your process. At home.'

Ivy tried to look innocent.

'Of course!' chimed Candy. 'We however, do not take any responsibility for products who have not signed our contract and designed in store. Do be aware that unwilling use of our merchandise is unlawful.'

Candy almost looked excited when Ivy suggested the idea. Ivy wondered if Candy had ever taken a toy of her own, off the books. It was unlikely; working at Cherry probably meant that the perky woman had every opportunity to seduce any number of willing sods who walked through the doors. Still, for a shared moment, it was as if Candy read her mind, and was glad to comply all the same.

'Alright then. I was hoping to try something of the candy-rizing variety. Not like the lollipops you have here, I'm hoping for something a little more, hmm, visible? Like maybe a transparent sausage, or like a jello shot. My man would definitely love that.'

'Jello shots are a little tricky I'm afraid, after all, instantaneous suffocation is almost certain. But a sausage is simple. Once the party has been diminuitized, insertion into a proper casing is simple. Quite similar to our dildo technology actually, just an edible version.'

'But what about your form-fitting dildos, doesn't that just squish them entirely?'

'Yes, it does indeed. It's not that we don't offer the options you suggest, thus that they are usually less appealing for most couples. If I may suggest, most woman want to know that their man will squirm as they are swallowed.'

'You're right. Definitely the sausage then. Do you mind showing me how it all works?'

 

Candy led Ivy towards the back area. A quick turn brought them into another shelved room, much like out front. Instead of simple display products, small devices lined the walls. She eyed the various designs, most featuring an input device or attachment, and output. The nozzles, extensions, outputs, and wrapping mechanisms were the truly differentiating feature. Candy stepped forward to reach for one, lifting it off the shelf with two hands. It was about the size of a toaster, and from the way she lifted it, probably much lighter.

'Alright, so the input is on the left side here.' said Candy, pointing to a small opening with a plastic cap.

'This one is intended for sausage making, so there is a grinding option on front, or just straight throughput. Things get, kind of messy if you use the former, not recommended for the most intimate experience. The recommended casings are stored in the dispensing unit at the bottom, so just pull one out and attach it to the output.' Candy demonstrated. It was like rolling a small edible condom onto the shaft.

'As something is pushed through, the would-be sausage will slide outwards with the expulsion force, and once it reaches the end, the end of the casing will drop and twist. The final clamp at the end will mash the twisted end to maintain a tight seal. Our casings are guaranteed to be unbroken from the inside, however, you should have no problem cutting off the end if you wish to retrieve its contents.'

The way Candy spoke about it made the whole process seem so pleasant. Insert a man, decide if you want him ground, and either way, turn him into a fully edible breakfast meat. Ivy knew she wanted him wiggle, so grinding was out of the question. She wanted her snack fully intact, at least until it reached her stomach.

'And you'll need to make him fit,' Candy continued, breaking Ivy from her fantasy, 'which requires a reduction in size.' Candy reached behind herself, slipping a small pouch from her back pocket. It contained a dusty powder.

'This is our signature blend. Its likely that our full size machines provide a more consistent and reproducible size change, but for home use, try blending a quarter teaspoon in water per 50% size reduction. For a six foot person to fit in the casing, you probably want a size of about three to six inches, or a full teaspoon, give or take a pinch.'

Candy handed her the pouch. The powder inside was a deep purple. It wouldn't be easy to hide in simple water. Wine perhaps? It would probably be her best bet. Once he imbibed the powder, he would be able to join a nice meal inside her stomach and digest. Her ex deserved worse. The thought of him excreted from her anus only tantalized Ivy more. He was a piece of shit already for cheating. She just intended to make the metaphor far less... metaphoric.

'And I think that's it, do you have any other questions?'

'I don't. It's so surreal, and I'm thrilled. How much do I owe you?' Ivy continued playing the innocent lover, coming instead of her timid lover.

'We can check out at the front, right this way.'

 

Ivy departed the shop carrying the device in a wide handled shopping bag. The powder she tucked into her purse. Expensive, and completely worth it. She opened the door to her Civic, and placed the parcel on the passenger seat. Taking a moment to relax, Ivy reviewed her plan. Garrett had cheated on her with some bitch from his work. He worked in construction, and had a firm set of well built arms and legs. Some flagging girl from his latest site had caught his eye a few months back, and Ivy had found him out when she answered his cell while he was taking a piss at her apartment. After confronting him about it, he lied and denied, and then left. Ivy hadn't seem him since. She didn't even know the girl's name, she wasn't sure she wanted to. She just wanted to feel Garrett as he worked his way through her digestive tract, feel him struggling inside her as her body efficiently changed him from sausage to shit. Yet she had no idea how to get him to meet with her, to give him the powder concealed in wine. He hadn't answered her phone calls since. Ivy had heard from a friend at her MOA position that he was staying with a friend from work. So maybe there was still a way to find him. Still parked outside the shop, she reached inside her purse, fiddling until she found her cellphone. She dialed the constrution company where Garrett worked.

'Hi, I just wanted to call about one of your flag women. You guys are working on the downtown site by the park, right.'

A gruff voice replied. 'Yea, yea. What's been goin' on?'

'Oh, its nothing of that sort.' Ivy chimed, doing her best to sound polite and cheery, 'I found a vest from the site near the road, some girl dropped it while packing a truck around six.'

'Its likely one of ours, whose name's on it?'

'Let me check,' Ivy ruffled around with her bag and her purse, 'I.. don't see any name on here. She was with some guy packing the truck, six foot four maybe, built, looked like he was a carpenter.'

'Ahh, yea, Garrett and Hazel. Those two troublemakers, always making googly eyes on the site.'

'So how can I send it back to her?' Ivy offered over the phone.

'Juz a sec, yea. Okay. She's on 1452 Birch Court. Thanks for letting us know, I'll give her a hard time on Monday about this.'

'No please, don't. I'd feel bad. I'll send it to her place as soon as I can.'

'Thank you, ma'am. Nice to hear somebody in this town is on our side.'

The phone clicked as the man hung up on his end. She had an address. The rest should be simple. Ivy drove two blocks down the street and stopped into the specialty wine store.