- Text Size +
Story Notes:
My first attempt at a story

It's been so long since holidays started and after a hell load of boredom at home it looked as if I was finally going back to school tomorrow, although my younger sister Jenny was starting her second year of preschool today. Since both my parents need to get to buisiness by 8:30am they made her lunch, dressed her and got her in the car.

"See ya this afternoon Jenny! I hope you have a good time at preschool."

I gave her a final wave to her before she left, but she seemed more excited than nervous. I didn't exactly like that grin she gave me before our parents pulled the car out of the garage and into the road.

I was alone in the house, just like how it was for the previous 6 weeks I have spent in the holidays, only now there was no little cry baby pissing the hell out of me. In our house there are no game consoles or any type of device capable of playing games on, and although it makes the family extremely irritated at times my mum just refuses to buy a crappy box of gaming technology. As I started wondering around the kitchen to look for any interesting thing to do a large pink box-kinda looking object on the table grabbed my attention as I instantly knew what it was.

It was Jenny's lunchbox.

I suddenly felt an extraordinary amount of pressure building on my head. I can clearly remember the days when Jenny came home screaming at me because my parents forgot to give her lunchbox in the morning, and I was the only person to yell at in the afternoons since my parents come home extremely late in the night. Well, fuck it. The last thing I would want today is to be greeted by a little cry baby in the afternoon who pisses me off for a reason of which I have absolutely no relation with. Although it was very early in the morning and i was still quite not fully aroused from my sleep, I decided to make it for the preschool and hand it to her myself.

The preschool is just over 2 kilometres from here, and I could have just ran for it. I am one of the best cross-country runners in my grade, like the other time I remember breaking the finish line well ahead of the 2nd place runner. However I didn't want to run in the road because my mum told me ever since I was little not to run in the road in regards to safety issues. Well, I don't have much of a good activity to do at home, so there was no reason to hurry back home anyway. Maybe I might as well have some exercise in a park after handing my sister the lunchbox. It wasn't actually a bad idea.

I ate my breakfast slowly, considering all the different thoughts that came up on my mind regarding the trip to the preschool. I might as well make my last day of holidays exciting. After washing my face and brushing my teeth like usual I put a thin sweatshirt and some shorts on before taking the house keys and exiting the front door.


"Is that tall boy joining our preschool?"

"That boy looks like he's in Year 12!"

When I arrived at the preschool, which was obviously an all girls school, I was immediately greeted by a group of young girls who were playing near the gates. Some of their remarks were silly and others were offensive but I managed to say hi and get past them. I did meet a few more girls as I went around the preschool looking for either Jenny or a supervisor. What surprised me was how the girls appeared to be... growing! I mean, they appeared to be growing every second, but when my eyes focused on the fence surrounding the preschool I noticed it seemed to be growing, too. When I thought I was just hallucinating or going crazy and tried to get a move-on my pants slipped right down and my shirt was reaching all the way down to my knees. I imagined it to be a dream but when I could look down at my feet I knew it wasn't the case. I suddenly felt dizzy and uncomfortable about the situation.

No. This couldn't be possible. I was shrinking incredibly fast, like an inch every second or so. In under a minute I was only as tall as the side of Jenny's damned lunch box. My mind was going crazy, I thought. I was fearing how at this rate I'd be completely gone in just a few seconds. My head was getting incredibly dizzy and nausea started to develop. After shrinking for a short time of which I thought was an eternity, however, I noticed that my shrinking seemed to be slowing down, and when I was finally an inch or two tall I could tell I had finally stopped by looking at the enormous house-sized lunch box in front of me. My eyes went frantically searching for somewhere safe to hide, and that's when I discovered a small opening on the lunchbox zipper that I had made when I dropped the thing. I ran for it, and surprisingly I was able to manage getting my now naked self inside quite easily despite how big and tall everything seemed.

The girls, who had no idea what had happened, thought it was cool and picked the lunchbox up. I suddenly felt myself being lifted like inside an extremely fast elevator, my stomach lurching forward. They might have opened the lunchbox and did anything they wanted with me if the young supervisor didn't call them in for the beginning of class. They dropped the lunchbox where I had shrunk, which of course was a huge impact when it dropped to the ground and as I hit my head on the ceiling of the lunchbox I blacked out by the impact.

Some time later I woke up to the feeling that I was suddenly lifted. I looked outside the lunchbox to see where I was. Yes, this occurrence was mysterious but somehow real. Because the hole on the zipper was now facing upwards, I found myself staring at a woman in the early 20's who must be the supervisor of the preschool. I was slightly attracted by her beauty but at the same time I was scared that if I was found by her, then I would be nothing more than a bug to be squished. Anyone could hurt me in almost any way now considering my vulnerability. However, a question hit my head as she was walking: Where was she taking me to? Would I just be dumped in the rubbish can, never to be seen again?


The hole on the zipper let me see that we were going into some sort of a building by observing how we were underneath a roof. I confirmed it was the classroom judged by the laughter and chattering of the children. Very soon after I saw the roof, I heard the entire classroom suddenly go quiet.

"Jenny?"

I heard the supervisor's extremely loud yet feminine voice. I guess to everyone else in the class it was nothing more than a conversational pitch but to a 2 inch guy like me it was like the voice of a goddess. This might not end up well.

"Yes?"

I suddenly felt the lunchbox jerk forward, making me hit my back on a hard surface of something inside. I did make some sort of a "oomph" sound when I hit that hard surface but anyone could have mistaken that for an apple hitting the edge of the lunchbox.

"I found your lunchbox on the ground."

After a few seconds I felt someone else take the lunchbox and heard a "Thank You" which I was certain it was my little sister. She was pretty rough with it, as she threw it into her own private 'locker' (which had no door nor lock to it). I felt myself flying for a second before getting bumped pretty badly everywhere on my body by the impact, although I somehow didn't black out this time.

It was now when I started to feel extremely thirsty. I realised that I had walked 2 kilometres in the sun and was here for a few hours with absolutely no water. I frantically searched the lunchbox for some sort of a water source by using my hands, and I felt a round smooth object. It was definitely a fruit, but what could it possibly be? An apple? I tried biting it but I found it incredibly hard without holding it. I then got both my arms and legs to hold the gigantic 200 pound (so it seemed) fruit still before attempting again. I succeeded, and I discovered that the fruit was a pear. I giggled at my bad guess before taking a few more small bites out of the fruit. It made me feel much better.

I peeked out of my zipper hole to hear the teacher read a few children's stories out to the class which was of course extremely boring to a 9th grader like me. I looked around, and saw the clock as it stroke 3pm. Great. There's not much time until class ends and my sister starts walking back home. Would she see me? Even if she does, what would she do to a small helpless being like me?


As class ended, I saw several parents glancing at the class ready to take their children home. I felt someone grab the lunchbox with me in it, and it was obviously Jenny. She took all of her paper swans and that type of trash out of her locker as she started walking towards the exit. I heard an extremely loud stomach growl that made me feel extremely frightened at the thought of her eating me, but I just had to trust this 5 year old girl. She put the lunchbox down and to my horror, started to unzip it slowly.

There I was, a naked 2 inch tall, 15 year old boy sitting inside his sister's lunchbox trying to get her attention. I felt extremely embarrassed about myself but nothing is more important to me than my life in danger.

"HEY JENNY!! HELP ME!!"

She heard that. The next moment I found myself picked up by 2 extremely powerful fingers, heading towards her face. She was pretty rough in her handling, which was pretty much a given since she had never seen nor touched a small guy before. She frowned in utter confusion about pretty much everything about my situation.

"How did you get so small?"

"I don't know! I walked all the way here to get you your lunchbox and I started shrinking after entering the gate!"

"OK, you can go in my pocket and let's see what we can do when we are at home." She finished off with that mischievous smile on her face.

She put me on one of the pockets on her skirt and finished her lunch before starting the journey back home. Finally, I thought, I'd have some sort of help by the time we get home. Staying in her pocket was very comfortable and seemed very safe. I would occasionally bump into her thigh during the journey which felt extraordinarily good for some reason. I couldn't wait until we got back home.


So after what felt like an entire day she finally got us back home. Unfortunately my keys were all the way back at the preschool in that bag the supervisor put my clothes in, but she knew very well that we kept a spare key somewhere in the veranda. When she found it, she went in and took me out of her pocket and stared at me playfully.

"Are you hungry?"

Well, truthfully I was but I didn't want to waste any time getting help to get back to my normal size and so I said, "No." At least it seemed as if she was caring for me a bit, which allowed me to put some of my fears behind me.

"So which would you want first, my foot or my butt?"

I had no idea what the fuck she was talking about, but when she told me that she was going to crush me with either I was horrified. Was she really going to kill me? We do have a carpet floor but as if that's going to do anything to prevent me from getting crushed.

"Jenny, please just help me seek help with my situation! I want to get back normal."

She pretended not to hear me. She lifted me and positioned me belly-first onto the ground, and before I could get up her foot was on me. I was literally screaming until her foot landed on me, blocking my mouth. It stunk like shit. I wished she washed her feet every day now that I was suffocating beneath her foot's extreme pressure on me. The pressure was almost unbelievable; it knocked out all the air out in my lungs and worst of all I couldn't breathe properly. I thought I was going to get unconscious when she lifted her foot off me and picked me up.

"Did you like that?"

I yelled "NO!!!" but she didn't seem to listen. She positioned me back-first this time and sat on me, although this time she did let me breathe by not blocking my mouth. It was a much better experience than the foot crush but still I didn't exactly like it.

"Jenny, can you please stop now?"


Jenny was getting bored. It was now 6pm. She went to the kitchen and found a bowl of cold soup to have for dinner, and while she had it she gave me the terror of my life.

"You know, do you think you'd like it if I ate you whole?"

Sweat started to trickle down my forehead. I did not want to be eaten. Still, I decided not to show my fear to someone little baby like her.

"I don't think your mouth is even big enough for you to put me in anyway!"

"You look very yummy, I think I can eat you in one gulp! Mummy and daddy wouldn't even know I did it."

She picked me up. Shit. This situation was getting worse. She carried me to her bowl of soup, and before I knew what type of devilish act she was just about to do she dropped me into it. I swam in a hell load of soup for what seemed like an endless amount of time, all the while pleasuring my sister seeing me struggle, before she picked me up. She was carrying me closer and closer to her face. I started to tremble as her mouth opened to the full extent, showing her rows of perfectly aligned teeth. I was so frightened as her hand started to lower me in towards her mouth, and I couldn't stand this anymore.

"JENNY!!! PLEASE DON'T EAT ME! I'M YOUR GOD DAMNED BROTHER!!"

She didn't seem to hear my screams and shouts, begging to be spared. I was nothing more than a tiny morsel of food to be ingested by my very own sister. Tears started to run down my eyes. She lowered me more, my feet now touching her lips. She closed them, sucking me deeper into her mouth.

When half of my body was inside her mouth, I pulled every last amount of force I had left in my tiny body to get myself out. No use. She was my predator and I was her prey. She continued sucking me in until only my head remained outside. I could feel her tasting me with her massive tongue, letting out a "Mmmmmmmm...." sound. She liked how I tasted. I couldn't believe it. After what seemed like a lifetime her lips parted and let my head into her mouth, too. I fought her tongue as hard as I could but it was just too strong for me.

I felt her squeeze my body to the roof to her mouth. I had lost all hope of survival now. She was going to digest me alive, which sent shivers up my back. She continued to manoeuvre me further and further down towards her throat. I felt her tilting her head back ever so slightly when she gave a large swallow to push me past her throat and into that oesophagus of hers.

I kicked and screamed, all the while knowing it was futile. Her oesophagus was pushing me further and further inside her despite whatever I did. It was then I smelt something extremely gross, more like vomit. I was entering her stomach. Suddenly, I felt myself drop into a pool of foul-smelling liquid. I had finally arrived at my sister's stomach. The liquid started to tickle, itch and then burn. It was literally a real life hell. Inside her stomach was completely dark, and as a result I couldn't see anything in there. The walls were very slimy, making them impossible to climb. The thought that I was going to face death in the form of my little sister finally hit my head like a rocket. I realised that I wouldn't be alive in a few short minutes. I started weeping again, and sunk into the liquid waiting for it to come.


It was a wonderful experience, Jenny thought, feeling someone fight for their life inside her body. A tiny person would be the best snack ever on this planet compared to anything there is on the market, preferably a man or a boy. She finished off the rest of her soup, recalling the pleasure she felt from swallowing her own brother whole.

That evening her parents came back home from business. They came home with a gaming console they bought to keep in our house at last, but that's when Jenny had something to say.

"Mummy, Daddy, brother went outside in the afternoon and didn't come back."

They thought I went for another date with another of my girlfriends since I did that quite a lot, but as a few days passed and I never came back they started to worry. They reported the issue to the police, but I was never to be found again.

The end