- Text Size +

The giant Perspective

By

Various Authors

 

 

Your name is Jake, you are eighteen, and a senior. You wake up, groggy and grumpy, in your hot room. You sweat a little, as you pull on your undershirt and jeans, wiping your forehead with your hand. Your friend, Brandon, lies in his boxers on the ground on top of a sleeping bag. He lazily pushes back his disheveled blonde hair and remains asleep.
You step over him, and go into your yard to grab the paper as you usually do. When you leave the house, you curse, you forgot your shoes. Grumbling, you trudge out into the grass, wet stalks wiping against your bare feet as you walk and pushing up between your toes.
You stop where the paper should be, and, looking down, see what appears to be a squirt gun instead. Not really registering on your half-a-sleep mind, you pick up the gun, and examine it.
It has two settings, it would seem, a shrink and a grow. You rub your chin looking at it.

 

You point it at yourself, still half asleep, and pull the trigger. Everything around you suddenly seems to shake and twist. You black out while standing, and when you open your eyes again, you seem to be standing in your yard still, but your house is gone.
You blink to take the edge of sleep away, and look around.
You suddenly realize your house didn't vanish, it shrunk, everything did! You look to be around 200 feet tall.
You think of what to do next, your house sitting at your bare feet, your toes pulling up clumps of dirt from your once large yard.
Already people on the street are looking at you.

 

With an evil grin on your face, you walk from block to block, thinking of what the destruction you could cause. Stopping at one block in particular, you go over to Ceclia's house, she was a cheerleader who always made fun of you. She was walking out to get the paper, when she noticed you standing over her. She screamed, and turned to run. Easily, you lifted her into your hand and.....

 

You put Cecilia in your mouth. You run your tongue over her fine body. You hear screaming inside of your mouth. What are you thinking?

 

You hold Cecilia in your mouth, rolling her on your tongue as you walk down the street, thinking. A little kid came rolling down his sidewalk on a power wheel, looking up at you just to find himself disappearing under your bare foot. You feel his little body and car flatten under your sole, and stick for the next few steps, until finally falling off.
You move Cecilia into you cheek and almost without a second thought, bring your teeth down on her, chopping her in half. With a little smile of satisfaction, you continue walking, a warm, coppery taste filling your mouth.
You stop, planting your foot on a house and slowly grinding it down to match sticks, working your toes through the debris while you think what to do next. You could go smash something or kill someone else, I mean, the cops might come after you sooner or later and you could just deal with the threat now. Or maybe you could use the gun on something.

 

You lift your foot from the rubble and head towards the local police station, bringing down your feet on houses and unaware people alike. You find your bare feet don't make too much noise, except for the crunching of homes and the cracking of the pavement. As a whole though, people weren't running blindly, but instead just running back into their houses.
"Jake!"
You stop and gaze a few houses down, seeing the school, and make a mental note to head there later. A ways to the right is the police station. The cops don't seem to have mobilized yet.
"Jake! Hey Jake!!"
You blink and look down. A girl was waving from her second story window. It was Amanda, one of your best friends. She was in great shape, being on the volley ball team, and had long, black hair and brown eyes.
You grin lazily and bring your face to hers. "Hey there little lady."
She smiles back, though a little nervously. "Hey, can you make me big, too? That looks like so much fun! And it's not like you can just walk around on your own right?" She gives you a scared wink, trying to be confident.
You just smile and stand to your full height, looking at the ray gun.

 

You think it over, and then grin, making sure the selection is on "grow." Meanwhile, Amanda was already standing in her yard, wearing really short shorts, a blouse that barely covered her breasts, and flip-flops. She rocked back and forth, visibly excited about her change to come.
You laugh. "Stand still, I don't want to miss!" She grins and tries to remain in one place, but can't.
You aim carefully, pulling the trigger. After a second Amanda is as big as you. She giggles excitedly and hugs you, wrapping her arms around you with a little kiss on the cheek. "Oh, thank you so much Jake, this is so cool! Where to first?"
You reply, still hugging her. "I was thinking of making sure the police don't bother us."
"Great idea!" She says, and when she pulls away....

 

She pauses after the hug, and pushes you back a little with her hand. "One sec, Jake, there is something I need to do."
She turned and stood up straight over her now small house. "Mom! I know you can hear me, and I have a little something to tell you!"
She looks back at you and grins wildly, and then back at her house, from which her mom was now emerging. The titanic daughter wrapped her mother in long fingers and brought her to her face.
"Hello mom! Before I do this I want you to see something." Amanda angled her grip so her mother could see the house and lowered her foot so the rubbery flip-flop now rested on the roof of the house, a few tiles dropped off.
The small woman cried out and put her hands over her mouth. The daughter just smiled. "How many times did you confine me in this terrible place?" The foot lowered a little bit, and the roof caved down a bit. "Telling me to stay in my room? Telling me I can't go out." The second floor tumbled in on itself, Amanda's flip-flop pressing down further, debris and wispy dust rising around her toes. "No more!"
The micro-mother cried out as her huge daughter's foot dropped through the house to the ground, splinters of the house flying out everywhere. She rose her foot and dropped in again and again, utterly destroying the building.
"And now..." She said, holding her mother close to her mouth. "You always said people can see too much of my breasts, well..." She suddenly dropped her mother, the poor woman slipping down between the teen's well-developed cleavage. "What about now mom, huh? What about now?!" The girl screamed down, and then let out a smug laugh. Her hands came up and she adjusted her boobs, moving them against eachother and then pushing them up a bit.
A satisfied smile parted her lips. "Ok, Jake, let's go." She gave you a sexy wink before starting towards the police station.

 

As you and Amanda approach the precinct, she looks back at you, and, placing her slender hands on her sexy hips, blows you a little kiss. "Mind if I take care of this, lover?" She grins and strides over to you, crushing a car underfoot, her flip-flops slapping loudly against her feet. She embraces you again, giggling, and kisses you, this time on the lips. "I've got an idea for this one, but I'll need the gun."
"Well... I dunno..." You begin, but she presses her hips into you, her leg slipping between yours. You let out a little yelp, and as she gazes into your eyes, you can't help but gulp.

 

As all this is going on, two police officers suddenly rush out, a man and a woman, and raise shotguns. Amanda forces her leg further up into your crotch, but her face becomes more serious. "It's now or never, Jake."
You relent to Amanda's beauty and charm, hand the gun to her. She giggles excitedly, and, licking her lips at you, switches the selector to grow.
Amanda, towering over the policemen that only come to her ankle, stood confidently, the cops holding steady. She aimed the gun...

Amanda leans over and blows you a kiss, while aiming the gun at her abdomen. "No wait!" You begin, taking a step forward. A few people who had gathered in their backyard unsuspectingly fell under your rough heel, which forced them flat against the ground.
"Oops! I almost forgot!" The giantess suddenly dug inbetween her breasts and dug out a shaking and terrified form - her mother. She dropped the small woman on the ground uncaring, and lowered the rubber sole of her shoe down on top of her own mother, crushing her.
Without further delay, the gun went off.

 

You stand there gaping, barely concious, as Amanda's foot drops down on the precinct building again and again. You only come up to her knee, and, in a way, must be feeling what all those people you stepped on felt. You stare up at Amanda's incredibly sexy and now huge body, her long, black hair flowing behind her, and part coming down in front of her ears ending in little points. Her hungery brown eyes staring down at fleeing officers just as her foot stomps down, trapping them, smashing them. Her long, tanned legs rising and dropping with incredible force, slender arms at her side, long fingers clutching the gun. Her small, chisled mouth in an evil smile. Everything about her was delicate yet powerful. Like her finely sculpted eyebrows, yet, large, strong feet, dropping down, toes gripping the thong of her flip-flops. And her breasts, bouncing gently in their slim, blouse cradle.
You were paralyzed with love and fear, watching your goddess go to work.
And then it was over, her eyes locked onto your small form at her feet, only coming to her knee. She smiled her special smile.

Amanda stands over you, sexy, superior. "Thanks, Jake, I really like this power I have. But I'm afraid you are the only challenge to that." She smiles down at you, sadly, yet in anticipation. "Don't try to run," she coos, "it will only make it worse." She rose to her full height, staring down at you over her breast, clearly amused. You get one last look at her black hair, her brown eyes and delicate features, supple breasts, flat, exposed stomach, long tan legs.... And her foot, rising above you, exposing the rubbing sole, which now lowers.
You turn to run, escaping her foot as it crashes down behind you. "I told you not to do that," she calls out to you, just as she pulls the trigger.
The beam hit you hard, pushing you to the ground and Amanda suddenly soared to incredible height. You didn't even stand one tenth of the way up the thick sole of her flip-flops, and as she rose her foot, it blocked out the sky.
The last thing you heard was her evil laugh as her rubber sole descended, smashing you flat.

THE END.