- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

The finale of our story. I hope you like it!

Part 6: Damon

Damon was trapped. Held prisoner by a giant version of the lips he had loved to kiss. His fear was halved by the happiness and arousal his fetish provided in the situation he was living, having fantasized about it for years.

He had been lost in thought behind the mindless cowering in which his body was performing when Rose decided to do a little more tasting

Pulled from his thoughts, Rose's massive tongue rose up like a wave, crashing down on him with jabs and licks, tasting every crease of his tiny body. The tongue smashed him against the backs of her front teeth, rubbing him left to right along the surfaces, hurting him while simultaneously providing her with yet another taste of her shrunken lover.

Seemingly hours later, the violent tasting finally stopped as she sighed happily, saying, "I love you" and waiting for a response.

Damon was exhausted. His battered body barely able to lift it's little head as he muttered what he had felt, even after everything that had happened: "I love you too."

Rose smiled, giggling very quietly before tilting her head up on slightly, pulling Damon to the back of her mouth. She smiled once more before opening her mouth with the last words that would allow Damon his last glimpse of light.

Damon finally smiled back, still in love with her, as she truly still was with him. He lifted his head as much as he could, kissing the back of her tongue one last time as the words, "Happy birthday, my delicious little love" boomed from her throat. The same throat that seconds later tugged his body, pulling him down.

She had swallowed him. But he was happy.

Part 7: Rose

Rose had swallowed whole the person in her life who loved her most. But you know what? She truly loved him back.

See, her mindset was that what she had done is what he had always wanted. What he wanted with his life. How he wanted to die. He wanted to die.

She was simply doing him a favor.

Like Damon, she still loved him after the fact. The only difference was that Damon didn't have nearly as much time to continue loving her, what with digestion and all.

But in all seriousness, she continued loving him as if he was still alive. Either out of and for her memory of him, or misunderstanding of the process of digestion, she would rub her stomach every day, thinking of, and more occasionally speaking to him.

Her life was truthfully lonely, but she never knew as in her mind, she was never not with her little lover. She never- not even once- dated, or even looked to another. A faithful, though foolish lover.

Rose had swallowed whole the person in her life who loved her most. But she was happy.

 


The End For Now...

[ My Ask Blog: ask-giantess-lover.tumblr.com ]

Upcoming Story: Voraciously Darkened

Ten years after the events of the first story, Lovingly Delicious, a dark magic left behind threatens the lives of many who move to that same city but to what end? Who will be eaten? I honestly hope everyone since vore.