- Text Size +
Story Notes:

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.

Author's Chapter Notes:

Hope you enjoy the first part of my story! I apologize that it starts out rather slow... 

Part 1: The Party

She's an amazing girl, Damon thought, I'm so lucky to have her.

Damon had always loved his girlfriend with all of his heart, thinking about her every day since the first time they had met. He could never really tell exactly how she felt back. I mean, he's not a fucking mind reader, but she always said she loved him, and thats all that mattered to the guy.

Damon, though young, was at least relatively strong. He wasn't exactly a bodybuilder, but hell, I wouldn't've picked a fight with him. At least not how he was...

His girlfriend, Rose, was exactly how he described her in his head, to a certain extent, of course. Amazing. She was admittedly quite attractive in appearance, but had a sort of darkness to her that only became apparent when she was alone with him. Aside from that, she liked almost everything Damon liked, which of course helped them with being happy together. It actually almost seemed scary, how perfect the two were together.

"Uh, Damon!" Was heard through Damon's thoughts as fingers snapped in front of his face. He came out of his mind to find the voice was that of his best friend Ayve. "Dude, what's with you lately? You space out like every five seconds."

"Eh, I'm just thinking about Rose" Damon finally replied

"She left your side not even a minute ago to piss or somethin, bro. Chill out and enjoy the party!"

Ayve had been friends with Damon for years, and though Damon found him a bit obnoxious, it was worth it most of the time since Ayve always came through for friends, being the most loyal person you'd ever meet. He was much shorter than Damon. Maybe even shorter than Rose. He had long blonde hair that was always falling from some hat or another. He contrasted a lot with the couple, having light hair when theirs were both dark, Having a very outgoing personality when they both kept to themselves, and wearing usually shorts and sleeveless shirts when they both covered up much more.

Damon began spacing out not a minute after Ayve scolded him about it, stopping only upon the return of Rose.

"Remind me why we came to a party when the two of us hardly ever enjoy them?" Rose complained.

Damon smiled before replying, "We've barely talked to another soul since we moved in together. I thought it might be fun to get some new friends." He kissed her cheek and she smiled, kissing his back before jokingly whispering, "I have no soul."

The party raged on as all of Ayve's parties did, nothing particularly special happening until a while later when some people had already left.

Damon sat with Rose at a table in Ayve's living room, getting a bit bored, not being much of a party person and all.  Not facing Rose, he watches some of the party's regular imbeciles dance around like idiots until he felt a familiar feeling on his neck. One he loved.

He laughed, though quietly, he knew Rose heard it since it happened to be her kissing his neck to begin with. He turned towards her and smiled, saying only, "Really?"

Rose just smiled back before leaning a bit closer to him. She slowly licked her lips, making Damon almost instantly giggle with a nervous tone.

See, Damon had two fetishes, one macrophilia, one vorarephilia. He fantasized about being an inch tall, worshipping every inch of his girlfriend with little kisses as she towered over him and maybe even eventually getting to be swallowed by her. Her licking her lips in front of him was something she did kind of often since she knew it made him happy. What he didn't know is that she could do him one better...