- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Here's Part 4 and 5 of the story! Enjoy!

Part 4: Her Gift

That day was Damon's twentieth birthday. He currently sat on his black leather couch as his amazing girlfriend Rose carried a cardboard box to him. Everything was great.

"Open it," Rose started, "I know you'll love it!"

Damon took the box into his hands. It was a thick box, but seemed rather light. He raised his head and kissed Rose before reaching his hand for the box's cover.

One second passed. His fingers wrapped the cardboard cover, ready to lift it off.

Two seconds had passed. He began to lift the cover

Three seconds- now four had passed. The cover was opened.

The fifth second. It was the one second he was given to view the contents of the box.

Empty.

He raised his head, only to have it slammed to the wall behind him. He felt pain as he watched and felt a drop of his warm blood run down his cheek. Rose had cut him.

He instinctively began to flail, but his limbs fell numb. He had no control. Rose smiled at him, kissing him through his screams as her fingers took up some of his gushing blood, her other hand ripping his shirt off of him with a strength Damon didn't know she had even possessed. Her lips continued entrapping his screams as her bloody fingers seemed to almost twitch demonically, writing symbols on his chest. A pulsating aching feeling started in his bones before his body began to warm, burning within seconds. He blacked out.

Part 5: Carefully Deadly

Damon awoke to the feeling of water running over his whole body. His eyes shot open and he screamed, only to have his mouth covered by a hand. The hand also covered the rest of his body as he realized where he was: Rose's hand.

In shock, he looked around before back at his gargantuan girlfriend's face. He couldn't be more than  an inch tall.

"Happy birthday, little one." Rose finally said, breaking what there was for silence, "Sorry for that shrinking ritual being so violent. I guess I should also apologize for the fact that you can't be changed back."

Damon stared up at the beautiful woman as she spoke. He could just barely comprehend her words, still in a state of shock.

"So I made a little plan for us tonight." Rose continued, "I'll lay down, and you can do whatever you want for a whole hour. After that, I'm in charge, but I'm sure you'll still like it."

Damon stood up in her palm, finally beginning to calm down. "So... Rose," Damon began, "when do we start?" This was immediately followed by her hand closing around him as she ran to their bed.

Seeing light once again, Damon was dropped onto the thick comforter as Rose climbed over him, laying herself down.

"Your hour starts now." Rose stated.

Damon immediately ran to her feet, using a few seconds to take in her beauty as she lay. She wore a black t-shirt, relatively loose jeans, and black socks.

Damon decided to start at her feet. He planned to worship all of her with his one hour.

Getting to her left foot, Damon ran to her ankle, pulling open the band and making his way inside. He made his way to her heel where he began kissing, slowly moving upward until getting to her toes. He kissed each one and then traveled up the other side of her foot, leaving a trail of tiny kisses as he crawled.

He exited her sock and entered the left leg of her jeans. He kissed every bit of her giant leg, loving the entire process.

Upon reaching her underwear, he decided to climb between that and her pants, not actually wanting to do much inside.

He crawled out of her pants and onto her belly where he kissed in rows, giving love to every inch he could get to. He crawled and crawled, stopping only once as Rose laughed loudly when he accidentally tickled her. He was having fun.

"Bzzt! Times up, little one" Rose yelled. Damon hadn't gotten to half of her belly when an entire hour passed. She sent two of her fingers to her belly to retrieve the tiny guy.

Now held in front of her face, Rose spoke, "Looks like it's my turn then." It wouldn't have scared Damon even half as much if her tongue hadn't escaped once more, licking her lips.

Damon was then carried to their table, where he was placed down as Rose left to the kitchen.

Moments later, Rose returned with a small (to her, huge to him) ice cream cake. She cut a large slice of it and placed it on a plate, picking up Damon and placing him on top of it.

"Wow, Rose," Damon began, "don't you think this piece is a little big for me?"

Rose giggled before replying, "That's because it's for me."

Damon's jaw dropped as she pushed a fork through a part if the cake, bringing it to her lips and licking it off the utensil.

Damon couldn't run. Half of his body had already sank into the cake. Rose continued purposely eating around him, using her tongue as much as possible with every bite.

Is this really it? Damon thought, Am I really going to be eaten alive by my girlfriend?

Rose picked him up on the fork, bringing him to her face. She licked her lips one more time before pushing Damon passed her moist lips to what he had always dreamed of being in: Her mouth.

He looked around a bit. The cave still contained remnants of ice cream, and smelled like it too. He was immediately shoved beside her tongue as she spoke, "Here's your cake, my little birthday boy. Eat up!" It was taunting, yet Damon secretly loved the idea.

Getting to an area with lots of chocolate on her tongue, he dropped to his knees, licking up what he could get. The chocolate from her tongue tasted amazing, and Damon walked around, licking and kissing the rest of her tongue.

It was about three minutes later that Damon saw all of the chocolate trapped in her molars. He bent over the huge teeth, gnawing at the chocolate trapped in the grooves. This was cut short eh her tongue came over, shoving him on top of her teeth.

She lightly chewed him, drawing minimal blood. Pushing him back to get tongue, she became more violent, squishing him against her cheeks and the roof of her mouth. She settled down finally and began to speak, "Not so strong now, are you? Its sad, really. You'll never see that Ayve guy who made the speech about you again, or anyone for that matter. You did say you'd love to be my food, so here you are."