- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Jose escapes and Mrs. McGill finally gets back home.

Monday

Jose would have never have imagined being in the position he was now. Before he got shrunk and sexually misused by Mr. McGill, his life wasn't really everything that he had imagined anyways, and that all he had left in this life was a load of bills. Jose woke up again in bed with Mr. McGill in his underwear, but this time Mr. McGill was still asleep, and thanks God...his cock was too.

Jose managed to squirm out of the underwear and make his way between Mr. McGill's legs, on the outside of the blanket, without Mr. McGill waking up. Looking over at the digital clock on the nightstand he could see that it was 4 a.m. Jose then decided to clime down the blanket, which hung over the bed, the rest of the way onto the floor.

He then made his way through the house, only to find out that there was no way out of the house. All at once, he heard that Mr. McGill yelling for him, and could hear how Mr. McGill was stomping about, how he might even be on his way, looking for him. Jose then chose to find a hiding place, and went into the office and his there under the desk behind the trash can.

Mr. McGill woke up that morning with a hard-on, and rolled over onto his back, while sliding his hand in his underwear on his crotch expecting to find Jose there already at work. Jose was gone. Mr. McGill then felt up the bed not finding him there either. He stood up and went over and turned on the light. He shook out his covers, finding that nothing fell out. He noticed that the bedroom door was left open. Mr. McGill searched the bedroom, underneath the bed the closet and everywhere finding nothing. He then yelled for Jose, realizing that was wrong, he stopped abruptly, knowing somehow, that that would only make things worse, other than that, his wife would be home again in a couple hours from her trip to France. Mr. McGill looked over at the clock on the nightstand to find out that it was already 8 am. His wife would be coming around 10 am. Mr. McGill then decided not to even look for Jose, but to get ready for his rendezvous with his wife instead.
“Now isn't this frustrating!” Mr. McGill muttered under his breath on his way to the bathroom to take care of his personal hygiene all by himself.

Mrs. McGill was already pre-frustrated as the plane landed, not really happy to have to go back home to her boring old husband. She already started to miss France, even-though she hardly spoke a word of the language, but at least she had enough money that did the talking for her, and she always had a new handsome young man on her side the every day. She decided that she would confront her husband with this issue when she got home, that she was going to leave him, because she was just plain old un-happy with him. She decided that it was time for a change in her life.

Mr. McGill sat at the table eating breakfast. He had his toast, butter, hard boiled eggs, a jar of pickles, and a jar of jam. Next to the pickle jar was the shrink-ray. It was shortly after 10 a.m.

Jose had quietly been observing Mr. McGill, since he came down stairs, wondering why he wasn't looking for him. He watched as Mr. McGill ate breakfast, and snuck underneath the table, hoping that something would fall on the floor that he could eat. All at once Mrs. McGill walked into the room, and sat down on the other side of the table. Jose was scared, but curious at the same time, not wanting to be seen.

“Hello Darling!!! You look marvelous. Did you get enough French-cock the past few day? I've been thinking about you all morning long!” Mr. McGill said with a smirk on his face, reaching for the shrink-ray, which was next to the pickle jar.

“Good Morning dear. Now listen I've have to tell you something, but I do not want to shock you.” Mrs McGill said trying to ignore, that fact that her husband was more interested in playing with a toy gun.

“Well then... it what I am expecting, you wanting to leave me and everything.
Other than that I don't know if I am going to allow you to walk on out on me right now darling, when life is starting to get more interesting...that is.” Mr. McGill said taking the safety of the shrink-ray.

“What do you mean.... allow me? I am an grow god-damned woman! I can do whatever I want! This boring life with you is not what I want anymore!!! To hell with you and all of this! I am going to pack up my belonging and leave today! I've already contacted the lawyer as I was in taxi, on the ride home. I'd rather die that have to share the rest of my short existence on this earth with you!” Mrs. McGill said as she got up and headed for the door.
At the same time Mr. McGill pointed the shrink-ray at her, pulled the trigger and let it rip.

“Well darling maybe I can help you out with that one last wish, before you go!” Mr. McGill said as he put the safety switch back on his shrink-ray, and placed it back on the table next to the pickle jar.

He then took another drink of coffee, and followed her toward the stairs, watching how she all at once fell into her clothing, leaving only a pile of clothes on the stairway. He giggled to himself and went over to her.