- Text Size +
Story Notes:

Hi Giantess/Giant world!!! Here is another one of my stories, this time with shrunken men and women, and yes there is sex in it!  If you don't like this type of stuff, don't open it up and read it.  

If you do and you like let me know.  Give it a star or two, and let us chat.  Thanks for your time.

Please rate this, whoever it is that is reading it...and thank you so much that I already got over 2000 reads on it!!! Hug from me!!!  I love you all!

Author's Chapter Notes:

About what happened to Jose.  

Friday.

“Mierda!” yelled Jose the 55 year old Gardner. Jose has been working for the McGill family 25 years now. Jose experienced a lot of thing in his life, but this time he did not know what in the hell had hit him. He found himself shrunk. It was 11:00 in the morning on Saturday. He found himself naked after he managed to crawl out of his pants, noticing how his underwear stank. He noticed how the area he was working in next to the flowerbed on the fence seemed to be miles apart from the house.

He pinched himself to make sure that he wasn't dreaming. Jose thought about how his own family in Mexico, how he was lucky enough to be born in Houston, Texas. He also thought about his wife who just divorced him, and took everything he had except for this bullshit job by these white rich hypocrites, who he never really understood. Jose was confused and angry!

Jose tipped over the bucket, which he had used for the weeds with all of his strength and pushed weeds out, went over his gloves, carried one of them into the bucket, and tried his best to hide in it. Jose wanted to figure out what was going on.

Mr. McGill 63 year is an old freshly retired millionaire. Mr. McGill woke up that morning, and kissed his wife good-bye as she decided to take another short vacation, yet again, to a beauty farm in France for the weekend.  After the taxi drove her off to the airport, he went to his office, turn on his lab-top, and surfed around in diverse sex-websites.  After a few hours and a half a bottle of whiskey, he then decided to look at some of the presents his got at his retirement party.
“Shrink-Ray? You've got to be joking...right?” he said to himself as he pointed it out of the open window at the Gardner without thinking too much about it, while pulling he trigger. Nothing appeared to have happened. The plastic pistole shacked a little, a small flash of light came out. The Gardner still seemed to be knelt down in place on the fence, in the same position as before. Nothing.

Mr. McGill then turned his attention back to the chat rooms, chatting with younger women, trying to hook up a date for the night, knowing that his wife was definitely not coming back until Monday.
Mr. McGill is what one calls a sugar-daddy. He enjoys to have sex with younger women, sometimes even with younger men. He enjoyed taking them out to eat and/or shopping, then having sex with them in a hotel. Between Mr. and Mrs. McGill is nothing anymore. No sex life, no doing anything with each other. Mrs. McGill is constantly going to France for one reason or another. Mr. McGill also knows that she even had an affair with the Gardner Jose a while ago, but it was never of any real significance to him. Mr. McGill also found Jose sexy, even-though Jose was just about as old as he was.

Mr. McGill glanced out of the window again where the gardener was. This time he noticed a pile of clothing. He then took out of the desk a pair of mini-binoculars. Mr. McGill added one plus one together and looked down on the floor at his shrink-ray and got up and ran into the garden, carefully walking across the lawn toward the spot on the fence where Jose was working.

“Jose are you here anywhere? Look buddy let me find you, alright. I am not going to do any harm to you or anything. Oh there you are...” Mr. McGill said noticing how strange the bucket looked with the weeds laying in front of it. Mr. McGill then picked up the bucket seeing Jose's head and sticking out of the top of a glove. Mr. McGill chuckled.