- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Mr.McGill is getting used to being the boss, Jose is not fitting into the role of being his bitch.

Sunday Jose awoke, with a rush of cold air hearing how Mr. McGill was yawning loudly. As he finally came to himself and looked around he could see that he was cuddled up to his dick, feeling the hair from Mr. McGill's crotch on his back. He felt strange. He cold tell that Mr. McGill had already sat up and was looking down at him, with a glass of water in his hand.

“Oh what a nice view, I do have of you. Did you sleep well with your new partner, last night? His name is dick.” Mr. McGill said laughing. Jose let go and back up from Mr. McGill's best piece, only to get pushed back down in place, seeing how it was starting to rise and shine. “No no little man, not like like. Time to get to work whore man. I need some satisfaction this morning!” Mr. McGill said looking down at Jose and his cock.

Jose felt helpless, and was crying, but did as he was told. Mr. McGill watched for a while, and turned on the TV and let Jose get him off, until he noticed that Jose was crying. Mr. McGill then grabbed Jose and lifted him up.

“What are you crying about Jose. Does it hurt or something? Come on now I can see that you also have a woody.” Mr. McGill said as he started to lick and Jose on his private part. Jerking him self off with his other hand.

Jose could smell Mr. McGill's bad breathe and taste the cool water dripping from his mustache. He could feel the soft skin of his hand holding him there, hear how Mr. McGill was moaning, and see how Mr. McGill was also shedding a tear, because he was enjoying every minute of it.

Jose decided fall into the passion of the moment. Jose grabbed onto his own cock and jerked it off on Mr. McGill's tongue, letting out a scream, shaking his legs rapidly, as he came.

Mr. McGill tasted the salty sperm spent by Jose, and felt how his tiny body stiffened up, how his legs shook, and heard his scream. He then took another drink of water out of his glass, placed the glass on the table, filled his hand up with spit and started jerking himself off. “Now listen Jose. I am going to hold you up to my nipple and I want you to lick it and bite it!” Mr. McGill commanded placing Jose's face up to his nipple.

Jose did as he was told being held by this old giant in his hand like a G.I. Joe action figure.

Mr. McGill was lost in emotion, feeling the pleasure of Jose's nipple torture, enjoying it. He was massaging his cock at the same time. Right before he came he changed hands and used Jose's body, spitting all over Jose first, licking him placing more saliva all over his chest, face, and private parts.

Jose puked after it all was done, finding himself held up against the massive cock, covered up in spit and sperm. Jose thought about committing suicide for the first time in his life.

Mr. McGill on the other hand sat there for a few seconds and enjoyed the afterglow, feeling his sex toy in his hand held on tight to his best piece, wondering how long it has been since the last time he had so much sex in his life.

Mr. McGill then got up took Jose with in the bathroom, humming a tune, on his way to take care of their personal hygiene, more happy than ever. The phone rang again, but Mr. McGill just let the answering machine take care of the rest. He did not want anything more to do with his wife! Not until tomorrow that is...