- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Mr. McGill breaks it down to Jose.

Jose did not know what to say, or do. He could feel how the bucket he was in had gotten raised, and could see the giant face getting closer looking down at him. Jose tried with all his might to get into the glove completely, to hide himself, but the glove was too small.

“Now there you are. Now hold still...”
Mr. McGill told Jose picking him up out of the bucket, pulling the glove off of his body noticing how strange it was holding another human being in the palm of his hand, feeling the warmth. Feeling how hairy Jose was, seeing his bearded face, feeling his nakedness, knowing that he was scared. He then took Jose with him into his office, and placed Jose on his desk next to the lab-top.
“Now stay there, and shut-up. I need a second to think!” Mr. McGill said.

Mr. McGill got out his bottle of whiskey, filled up another glass and drank it. He then filled up the glass again, placed the glass on the desk, fished out an old pop bottle top out of the trash and dipped it in the whiskey glass, filling it up and placed it on the desk.
Mr. McGill opened up the desk-drawer, took his glasses out and put them on, looked down at Jose, who was looking right back up at him.  Mr. McGill was fascinated, not knowing what he was supposed to do next. “Now just hold still will you!” Mr. McGill said reaching out for the gardener.

Jose found himself looking up into the face of Mr. McGill. He then could see Mr. McGill's hand reach out for him, feeling how his finger gently wrapped themselves around his waist and upper body and easily lifted him up out of the drawer.  Mr. McGill had soft hands, not like his.  "He probably never worked an honest day in his whole life!" Jose thought to himself

“Here drink this. It might make you feel better. Please don't be scared. Like I said, I am not planning on doing any harm to you.” Mr. McGill said giving Jose the pop bottle top filled up with whiskey.

Jose grabbed the pop bottle tops with both of his tiny hands, and almost dropped it, because its weight.
He then managed to drink out of it, but half of it spilled out all over his face, body, and Mr. McGill's fingers, because it was brighter than his mouth.

Mr. McGill giggled, because it all seemed funny he then took the glass from the table and drank out of it.

“Cheers!” Is what Mr. McGill said, taking the pop bottle top from Jose, and placing it back down on the table, with his other hand, trying to fight the idea of licking the whiskey from Jose's gorgeous tiny body.

“Now listen, I got a shrink-ray from one of my colleagues as a going-away present. I was not aware that it really works. I thought it was just some kind of a joke. But as we both know now... it does.”
Mr. McGill said in an arbitrarily fashion looking down at the man being held in his hand, studying him, smiling.
“Well, you could use it again sir and make me back to fucking normal bendejo! It's now really fucking nice you know!” Jose yelled, because he was frustrated.

“I'll have to think about that first....Jose... You see I am not to sure if it works like that.” Mr. McGill replied placing Jose on the desk, as he reached down and picked up the shrink-ray, looking at it, looking for some kind of a switch, only finding a safety lock on the side of it and nothing else.
He then locked it.

“It appears to have no other function as to shrink. Sorry Jose but we'll be having keeping you here a bit longer here. Maybe it'll wear-off in a few days? Other than that your kind of cute! You know. I could imagine having some fun with you!”

Mr. McGill said to Jose who then started to stamp and stomp around on the desktop in a furious fashion kicking of the pencils, throwing erasers around, flipping his middle finger off at Mr.McGill.