- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

So now that Zack has finally been spotted, his rescue is sure to follow! Right? Or wrong? Kiana knows it's him...right?

For about an entire thirty seconds, Kiana simply stared at Zack, with a simple smile on her face and amusement in her eyes. Zack was overjoyed that he had finally been spotted by someone, but that feeling diminished as Kiana just kept staring right at him, not saying anything or making any attempt to help him. Finally, she broke the silence, but her following words just sent a chill down Zack's spine.

"Aw! Isn't this just the cutest!" Kiana giggled, rippling her flesh, causing Zack to almost trip and fall. "I guess you really wanted to tag along, didn't you?" Zack was confused at what she was saying. She knew it was him, right? Kiana rose one of her hands out of the water, and gently poked Zack in the chest, causing him to fall over in a heap on her giant nipple.

"Kia..." Zack tried to speak, but he knew the giantess would never hear him.

"Yeah that's right! I know it's you!" Kiana smiled smugly at Zack. "I know exactly who you are. You're that bug from outside when I was tanning!" Zack's jaw dropped so low to the ground that it bounced on her soft flesh. Did she really think he was just a bug? How could she not see him?

"Kiana! I'm not..." Zack tried to stand, but Kiana giggled again, once more causing her breasts to jiggle with her. Zack tripped on the squishy flesh, falling face first onto her nipple.

"You little perverted bug!" Kiana grinned. "Trying to hitch a ride on a sexy goddess's body are you? Want to take a bath with me? That's fine. I could use a little playmate!" Zack couldn't believe what this girl was saying. First off, how could Zack be mistaken for a bug? Secondly, what kind of girl would want a bug to play with in the tub?

Suddenly, Kiana leaned forward, peering down closely at Zack. He felt her hot breath wash over him as she breathed in and out. "Ya know, I've never seen a bug look like you before. I wish I could see you better. Too bad I took out my contacts before taking a bath."

Just then, the light bulb turned on, and it all made sense. Kiana must actually have really bad eyesight, and she must also be farsighted. She probably thought glasses would make her look dorky, so she secretly wore contacts in school. Zack also realized that Kiana was currently mistaking Zack for a bug, because he probably just looked like a tan and brown blob to her. It all made sense now!

Without warning, Kiana snatched up her little "bug" friend, and held him in front of her face. Zack was thrown upwards at an incredible speed towards Kiana, and Zack thought he would just smack against her massive face.

"So little buggy...what should I do with you?" Kiana pondered, bits of saliva smacking into Zack as he hung mere inches away from her beautiful lips and terrifying mouth. "Actually...I've always wondered what a bug tastes like."

"You can't be serious!" Zack cried, but Kiana was lost in her thoughts, and didn't hear the poor tiny's cries. Zack watched in horror as Kiana slowly opened her mouth, revealing her shiny, white, dangerous teeth and wriggling tongue. Her tongue painstakingly crept out of her mouth and inched toward Zack. Zack helplessly braced for the impact, as her tongue eventually made it far enough so that Kiana was able to lick upwards, her tongue washing right over Zack.

Her huge tongue slapped against Zack's feet, and then slowly rubbed up his thighs. The fleshy mass was warm and extremely wet, and Zack found himself slowly covered in sticky saliva. Her tongue soon found its way to Zack's exposed dick, and as Kiana licked upwards, her tongue caressed his penis, and it felt so good. Zack couldn't hold it in any longer, and he cummed all over her tongue. Eventually, her tongue brushed across his face, and he was treated to rough taste buds scratching at his skin and receiving a face full of saliva.

Finally, Kiana had finished taste testing her little bug, and her tongue retreated back into her mouth. She swallowed and then contemplated his taste, as Zack was left to hang there in her hand, drenched in her disgusting spit, and feeling weak after his ejaculation.

"Hm. You actually tasted pretty good little guy." Kiana decided. "You were surprisingly sweet for some reason." Zack blushed, knowing she had swallowed his semen without knowing it. Kiana looked down at Zack with compassion. "Don't worry though. I won't eat you. You may have tasted good, but I don't want to kill an innocent creature like you. You're so fun to play with!" With those words, she dropped Zack, and fell straight down, plummeting towards her breasts at a high speed. He collided against her nipple with a loud, wet, smack.

Zack was slightly crushed from the fall, but he didn't want to be stuck to her nipple again, so he tried his hardest to stand up. To his dismay, he realized that his saliva coated body was sticking to her even more than normal! The saliva was practically acting like glue!

"Aw! You just get more and more adorable bug!" Kiana cooed. "You sure do seem to like my big boobies, don't you. Although, you were kinda flat when I last saw you. I wonder if..." Curious, Kiana pressed down on Zack, who was incapable of dodging or running, with her finger, and he easily squashed flat under the pressure. When she removed her finger, she saw with glee that the bug was now papery thin and stuck to her nipple.

"Oh my god! You are just the coolest little thing, you know that?" Kiana laughed like crazy, and Zack was thrown every which way along with her bouncing boobs. After a minute, Kiana settled down, and decided to have even more fun with her new bug friend.

She dug her fingernails under Zack, and peeled him off of her nipple. She then placed Zack on her finger, and she began to massage her breasts with that finger, rubbing Zack all along her luscious skin.

Zack was pressed facedown into Kiana's jiggly flesh, and then rubbed in circles into her soft skin. The feeling was like nothing Zack had ever experienced. Being pressed ever so gently into a pillow of warm flesh, and then to have it envelope your whole body. It was the greatest thing ev...

As Kiana continued massaging her breasts with Zack, he was dragged mercilessly all over her flesh, across her rough nipples, which were hardened immensely by this point, and dunked several times under the boiling water. The wonderful experience slowly turned into a hellish one, as Kiana continued to unknowingly torture Zack with her breasts for the second time that day.

Finally, Kiana grew bored, so she gently placed her flat little bug in the water, and blew on him. Zack was sent drifting across the water by Kiana's cool breeze. Zack found himself stop moving right between her knees. Kiana smiled mischievously at him, her face appearing to be several miles away.

"Guess where you are right now little bug?" Kiana tittered. "You're right over my pussy! When I lift myself out of the water, you'll get sucked right into me, and it'll feel so good! You'll be in heaven too, I'm sure. It's the perfect pervert paradise, even for a bug like you!"

"Oh...god...Kiana...please..." Zack moaned weakly, starting to reform. Kiana slowly began to raise herself out of the water, revealing more and more of her gorgeous body, but also bringing Zack closer to his next destination, and potential demise. If he was sucked into her vagina, he might never escape again. Just then, a voice from outside saved Zack from his fate.

"Kiana!" A girl called from the hallway. It was Erica. "Are you almost finished? Julia and I are about to start baking that cake we decided to bake!"

"Oh shit!" Kiana gasped. "I almost forgot! Be right out!"

"Okay!" Zack could hear the sound of Erica walking away.

She sunk back into the water, saving Zack from some unwanted spelunking. She lifted Zack out of the water, and brought him to her face.

"See ya later buggy! It's been fun!" Kiana blew Zack a kiss, and then threw him out of the tub. Zack spiraled through the air, landing with a thud on the hard tile floor. Not wasting any time, Zack sprinted towards the corner of the bathroom, and he huddled there. He did not want to be found when Kiana finished her bath.

-------------

Meanwhile, Kiana took the fastest bath in her entire life, breezing through washing her body and hair. She jumped out of the tub when she was finished, grabbing a towel and drying off in record speed. She slipped into a pink, tight pajama shirt and matching pink, tight, pajama pants, and then rushed out of the bathroom to go bake the cake with Erica and Julia. She couldn't believe she had nearly forgotten! Their cake was going to be so good!

-------------

Thankfully, Zack wasn't spotted at all by Kiana in her rush to leave the bathroom. An added benefit was that he was able to enjoy quite the show of her naked body in all its splendor.

When she was gone, Zack slipped under the crack at the bottom of the bathroom door, and found himself on the soft carpeted floor of the hallway. He was about to take another step, when a giant foot came out of nowhere, and crushed him underneath.

"What the hell?" A girl's voice boomed. "What did I just step in?" Zack felt the foot he was crushed to rise up into the air, until he was staring right into the surprised face of Julia. Julia's face slowly changed from surprise to immense pleasure. She peeled Zack off of her foot, and held him in her hand, keeping a finger over his body to prevent him from reforming.

"Now what do we have here?" Julia wondered innocently. "I've never seen something quite so odd as this. Whatever it is, it certainly isn't getting my attention." Julia smirked. Zack seethed in anger at how she was bending the rules of her game. He had most definitely gotten her attention.

"Julia!" Erica called from the kitchen. "Come bake the cake with us!"

"Coming!" Julia replied. She then glanced down at Zack with an evil grin like no other. "You know Zack, our cake could use a little secret ingredient. And I think you fit the bill quite nicely." Julia laughed, clenched her fist around Zack tightly, and skipped off to the kitchen.

Chapter End Notes:

No way! Is Zack going to be added onto the list of ingredients for the girl's cake? If so, how is he going to survive not being eaten? I guess you'll have to read on to find out! Once again, please review with thoughts or ideas, and let me know if you are enjoying the story! Thanks!