- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

So here is my next big project. Hopefully I can actually finish this one! (ha ha...sorry) No but in all seriousness, this is a story that I have been planning for a while, and I really hope that you all enjoy it. Without further ado, here we go!

It was honestly just a joke. Well...it was more than a joke. Actually, it was kinda mean. But Zack had never really meant to truly hurt Julia. It was all just to win a small bet. A dare actually. But it was all supposed to be in good fun. That's not what happened at all though.

-------------

It was a normal day at high school, just like any other. Zack, a pretty average 16 year old was hanging with his friends, when a certain girl walked past them. All eyes followed her as she strutted down the hallway, eventually disappearing out of view.

The girl's name was Julia. She was 16, had short black hair, black eyes, pale skin, and she was about 5'6. She was also one of the hottest girls in the school. Her breasts were remarkably large for her age, being high D cups, and her ass was also very large. Not fat, but definitely big and jiggly. She caught the attention of every guy within a mile of her.

When she was gone, Zack's two friends, George and Robert, gave him a sly look.

"What?" Zack asked, understanding the look. They were up to something.

"Wanna make a bet?" George grinned. Robert returned the grin. Zack was still skeptical.

"What kind of bet?"

"I will give you ten dollars if you go and loosen her bra strap a little bit."

"What?" Zack was shocked. "Why?"

"Just do it!" Robert laughed. "Sneak up behind her and slid it down a little. She won't even notice!"

"That's it?"

"That's it Zack. That's it." Zack looked at his two friends, noting that they were both completely serious. With a sigh, he agreed.

-------------

It was the period before lunch, and Zack found himself sneaking up behind the unknowing Julia. She was completely unaware of his presence as he stealthily crept closer. He spotted her bra strap poking out from underneath her sweater and t shirt. He reached closer...closer...closer...and successfully loosened the strap a little. He quickly jumped back, turned around, and walked the other direction. He breathed a sigh of relief that the job had gone off without a hitch.

Unbeknownst to him, a nerdy girl leaving her class late spotted Zack during the act, and vowed silently to herself that Zack would get what was coming to him.

It was halfway through the lunch period, and all was calm. Zack could see Julia two tables away, and nothing had changed. Why had George and Robert wanted him to do this? His answer came immediately, as he spotted Robert walking towards Julia with a open soda in his hand. He appeared to be pretending to look the other way, and then he "accidentally" ran into her. His drink went flying, drenching the poor girl and soaking her sweater.

"I am so sorry Julia!" Robert apologized fakely.

"It's okay Robert." She said. "I have another shirt on underneath." She began to take off her sweater. It was at this moment that Zach saw their plan. He began to run towards Julia, but it was too late. Julia pulled off her sweater, and all hell came loose. Literally. Her loosened bra strap slipped off with her sweater, completely pulling her bra right off. It took Julia an entire three seconds to realize that she was standing there topless. By that time, Robert and George were laughing and running away, and the entire lunchroom had gotten a glimpse at Julia's massive mammaries.

Finally realizing what had happened, Julia screamed, and hopelessly attempted to cover herself up. Several of her friends gathered around her, but it was no use. The entire lunch room had erupted in laughter, and the damage had been done. Lunch aids tried to protect Julia, but many pictures had already been taken, and everyone had gotten a good look. Julia began to cry, as she pathetically tried to put back on her bra.

Meanwhile, Zack stood and helplessly stared at her. He felt so terrible. In fact he felt many emotions at once. Sad at what he had done, angry beyond belief at George and Robert, and turned on by the sight of her breasts. But nothing had prepared him for the worst part of it all. At that moment, a nerdy looking girl ran up and whispered in Julia's ear. Julia's expression changed to stunned, and then to bitter anger. And she looked right at Zachary. She gave him the coldest, most heartless stare he had ever seen, and then was escorted out of the lunchroom.

Zack was completely dumbfounded. Had someone seen him loosen the bra? The nerdy girl must have. Uh oh. This was bad. Really bad. He knew it was bad, he just didn't know how bad it would really be.

-------------

Several weeks passed, and the moment faded from everyone's memory. Everyone but Zack and Julia. Surprisingly though, Julia had never once come up to Zack to say anything. Maybe she had forgotten. Regarding Robert and George, Zack had certainly made them pay. Nobody recognized them for the next week when Zack was through with them.

So many days passed, and Zack began to think no repercussions would come out of the whole incident. Sure he felt bad, but he was too afraid to say sorry for fear she would kill him on the spot. Life went on as normal for about two months, until Zack got a surprise invite to a sleepover at his friend Kiana's house. The girl who just happened to be the hottest girl in the school and the sleepover that would change his life forever.

Chapter End Notes:

There you go! Being just the prologue, obviously nothing too exciting happened. Next chapter is going to set up everything, so don't miss it! By the way, if you like what you're reading, go ahead and give it a reivew. Say what you liked or didn't like. If you have any suggestions for me, or ideas on how the story could go, please feel free to reivew! I will read each one and take everything into consideration.