- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

So now Zack is stuck inside of Julia's ass? I wonder how he is going to get out of this one?

Up until this point, Zack had mostly been enjoying all that had happened to him. He had been smothered by a sexy girl's breasts and also sat on by her equally gorgeous butt. He had also been stepped on by another girls cute feet, an experience he hadn't expected to enjoy so much. But this most recent predicament was the worst by far. Not only did he never want to be anywhere this close to his nemesis, but to be trapped inside of her massive ass? It was beyond humiliating and also disgusting!

Currently, Zack was all the way into Julia's large and smelly ass, surrounded by darkness, stench, and heat. He was bracing himself against her butt cheeks, with his feet in the air. The reason for this was because right below him was Julia's anus. It was like a fleshy funnel, just waiting to suck Zack right up.

Zack was terrified beyond belief, using up all of his remaining strength to stay in the air and away from Julia's anus's gaping maw. His arms were getting tired, however, and he had no idea how long he could keep this up for. Julia's butt was sweaty as is, and his hands kept slipping along her skin. Angry and afraid, Zack let out an incredibly loud scream of frustration, and began to break down into tears.

-------------

Julia was fast asleep, and quite content, but suddenly a soft noise entered her ears. It was a strange buzzing, almost like a bee. She shifted ever so slightly in her sleep, and then the noise was gone.

-------------

Suddenly, and without warning, Julia's entire ass began to quiver. Her flesh rippled, and Zack lost his balance. With a scream of terror, he feel feet first into Julia's awaiting anus.

Without any effort, Zack's feet were swallowed right up, sinking into the mouth of her butthole. Zack's torso slid in next, but Zack jabbed his hands into the fleshy parts of her anus to avoid falling in any further. He was now waist deep in Julia's butthole, and he didn't have the strength to free himself. The heat inside her ass intensified, and Zack was sweating like crazy. Her anus was also moist, and Zack was slowly sinking into her flesh.

He tried his hardest to push out, but the butthole was stubborn, and would not relinquish it's grip on his lower body. Quickly, Zack's left hand was grabbed up after a poor attempt to pull out his waist, and his sinking process quickened. Zack was helpless to do anything now, and his right hand and upper body followed next. Lastly, only his head remained sticking out of Julia's anus.

Tears were streaming down Zack's face, due to sadness, anger, and the overwhelmingly foul stench wafting from Julia's innards. What had Zack done to deserve this? He had never done anything wrong to Julia, at least not intentionally! Why did he deserve to be swallowed whole and alive by a giant butthole?

With one last slip, Zack got a face full of anus as the rest of his body slipped inside. His vision began to fade...

-------------

At that exact moment, Julia's eyes fluttered open. She had finally woken up from her nice nap and tanning session. She was about to stand up, when a loud fart escaped from her butt.

"Whoops." She cried, blushing. Her fart had woken up Erica and Kiana as well.

-------------

Just as Zack thought he was about to die, Julia's anus suddenly spread wide open. Zack didn't know why, but the reason soon became clear as a massive gust of wind hit Zack in the back and propelled him out of Julia's butthole. With the wind came the stench however, and Zack was overwhelmed by it's putridness, and he threw up. He quickly regained his strength and grabbed onto Julia's left butt cheek, not wanting to fall back into her anus. He was hanging on about halfway into her butt, and he could see the light once more.

Just then, Julia's butt began to jiggle, and Zack's whole world started to tilt. Julia must have been standing up! Zack angled his body so that by the time Julia had completely stood up, Zack was also able to stand up straight, using his little bit of indented butt flesh as a perch. Julia's anus was to his right, and the light signifying the start of her butt crack was to his left. With a joyous cry, he began crawling to the exit.

-------------

Julia stood up, taking her time stretching out after her tanning session. Kiana and Erica did the same, and then walked over to talk with Julia. Kiana put back on her bikini before walking over. Julia remembered that she was naked, so she decided it would be best for her to change into her bikini again as well. She put on her g string top, and then picked up her g string thong bottom, preparing to put it back on.

-------------

Zack was almost to the surface of Julia's butt, and he could see the outside world calling to him. Suddenly, a long, strange object floated up into view. It was black, and appeared to be some sort of...thong! Julia was putting back on her bikini!

Zack dashed as fast as he could to leave Julia's butt, but he tripped on a stray hair, and bounced along her jiggly flesh. By this time, Julia's thong was covering up her butt crack, and slowly sliding in towards her anus. Zack got up, and having no other choice, pressed himself as tight as he could to Julia's left butt cheek.

The rubbery thong brushed past Zack, but not before slightly pushing him into Julia's skin. Zack felt his body sticking somewhat to Julia's butt cheek. Thankfully though, he was not pulled all the way to her anus again. He was safe for now.

-------------

Julia finished changing back into her bikini, and then remembered Zack. She started searching the lawn for places that he could be, even getting down onto all fours.

"Um...Julia? What are you doing?" Kiana inquired.

"Did you lose something?" Erica questioned. Julia cursed to herself, before standing back up.

"No. I thought maybe I did, but I didn't." Julia lied. "Anywho, we got some pretty nice tans didn't we?" Julia struck a seductive pose.

"You bet!" Kiana followed up with a sexy pose. Kiana's tan had been a total success, and she looked even sexier than before.

"Well I didn't strip, but I'm still satisfied." Erica stated. "Maybe we should go shower now and get into pajamas."

"That's another great idea!" Kiana agreed.

"Can I shower first?" Julia asked. "I'm feeling really sweaty."

"Sure thing!"

"Thanks!" Julia walked back to the house before heading inside to shower. In truth, she was just upset that she couldn't find Zack. She had wanted to torture him some more, but she had no idea where he was.

-------------

Zack was just beginning to reform off of Julia's butt cheek, when suddenly her butt cheeks slammed together, crushing Zack senseless. He was pressed tightly by the giant mounds of flesh on either side of him, and his body was instantly flattened and pressed to Julia's flesh.

This was just Julia getting on all fours to look for Zack, but Zack didn't know that of course. All he knew now was that he would never look at a girl's ass the same way again.

When Julia stood up, Zack was still flattened to her butt cheek. All he could do was hang there, and sway side to side, jiggling every time the giantess took a step.

-------------

Julia walked into the bathroom, closing the door behind her. She stripped out of her bikini, and threw the g string onto the counter top. She then stepped into the tub, and began taking her shower.

-------------

Zack felt Julia stop moving, and suddenly the thong began sliding out of her ass. With all the strength Zack could muster, he popped his hand free from Julia's butt cheek, and it reformed. He grabbed onto the bikini as it was pulled out of her butt, and the force tore Zack from her skin. He rode the thong all the way out of Julia's ass, until Julia threw it onto the counter top. Zack fell in a heap, but he was just glad to be alive and free. He looked up just in time to see the naked Julia step into the tub and pull the curtain closed, beginning her shower.

Zack knew he had to get away from Julia, at least for now, so he got up and hid behind a soap bottle until Julia finished her shower. The teenager picked up her bikini and left the bathroom, closing the door behind her. Zack came out from his hiding place, and walked to the edge of the counter. He had absolutely no idea what to do from this point. His answer came in the form of the door opening.

Zack had no time to react as the door behind him swung open forcefully, and a powerful blast of wind lifted Zack from the counter and threw him into the air. He was carried across the bathroom, and fell down into a big white bowl, landing with a splash in cold water.

-------------

It was Erica's turn to take a shower, so she pushed open the door to the bathroom and stepped inside. She set down her clean pajamas on the counter, and then stripped out of her one piece bikini, dropping it to the floor. She was about to start her shower, when she realized that she really had to go to the bathroom.

-------------

Zack was treading water, frantically trying to figure out a way to escape. He had realized with horror that he had fallen into the toilet! Suddenly, the huge, naked form of Erica appeared above Zack in the circular hole of the toilet. He was momentarily stunned by her beauty, until he noticed her ass getting closer and closer! She was sitting down to use the toilet!

Zack called her name, but it was no use. She sat down on the toilet, unaware of the tiny guy trapped inside. Zack was cast into complete and total darkness, and he heard a strange rumbling noise. He gulped, fearing what would come next.

Chapter End Notes:

From bad to worse, or from the butt to the toilet in this case! Zack just can't seem to catch a break, can he? Anyways, I hope you enjoyed this chapter, and remember to review with any thoughts or ideas. Thanks!