- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Welcome to the next chapter! The action begins soon, as the party and guests are all introduced. What will happen? Read on to find out!

It was finally the day. Zack was able to openly admit that he had been waiting for this day for a long time. A sleepover at the hottest girl in the whole school's house? It would be awesome! He did feel a little weird though. Why had he even been invited? How many other people would be there? The questions would have to wait until Zack got there.

Unfortunately though, the school day was going by painfully slowly. After what seemed like hours, the day ended. Zack ran onto his bus and headed home. He packed up everything, left his house, and got in his car to drive to Kiana's house. He kept bouncing in his seat all the way there.

He noticed that every available space on Kiana's block was taken. He had to park two blocks away instead. An inconvenience, but not the end of the world. In Kiana's driveway though, there were already two cars. That meant two other people would be there. He wondered who. He rang the bell at the front door, and it swung wide open, revealing Kiana's glorious body.

His jaw dropped slightly. Sometimes he forgot how absolutely stunning she was. Kiana was also 16, had long blond hair, blue eyes, and was roughly 5'8. Moving onto bigger and better things (literally), Zack snuck a peek lower down her body. Her breasts were amazing, the best pair he had ever seen, at a high D, if not even bigger, and were supplemented by the low cut, tight t-shirt she was wearing.. Her waist was just the right size, and Zack could see plenty as her shirt showed off a good four inches of her midriff. Finally, her ass was big, not huge, but just the perfect size. It was made even more perfect by Kiana's black, practically see-through leggings.

"Zack? Did you hear me?" She asked, her angelic voice breaking Zack's train of thought.

"Uh...what?" He responded, afraid she had caught him peeking.

"I asked you to come on inside." She giggled. Her cute, infectious giggle.

"Oh! Sorry Kiana!" Zack internally relaxed, glad she hadn't caught him staring at her figure.

"Am I too distracting?" Kiana smiled, striking a seductive pose. Zack's jaw dropped even lower than before, stunned by her sudden bluntness.

"Wha...no...I...I just..."

"Relax Zack!" Kiana laid a perfect hand on his shoulder. "I'm just messing with you. Come on inside!" She stepped inside, and Zack followed numbly behind her. He was on cloud nine, until he was led to the living room and noticed the other two people in attendance at the sleepover.

The first person Zack noticed was a girl by the name of Erica. Erica was 17, had medium length brown hair, hazel eyes, tanned skin, and she was roughly 5'9. Erica was an incredibly shy girl from what little Zack knew about her, and it was easy to tell that statement was true by her attire. She wore a loose fitting hoodie and baggy shorts. No doubt she was a little self-conscious about her appearance. She seemed pretty nice, and cute too, as she waved and smiled ever so slightly when Zack's eyes met hers.

The other girl in the room did not react quite so well to Zack's presence. This was understandable, as the other girl in the room was none other than Julia!

When Zack spotted Julia, his heart skipped a beat, and he was tempted to turn and run. The only thing stopping him was Kiana's presence in the room. No doubt Julia wouldn't act with Kiana in the room. Zack wasn't so sure about Erica though. Erica was the mystery girl. Regardless of all that, Julia was wearing tight skinny jeans and a form fitting sweater, so she did look sexy as always.

"Um...hello...everyone." Zack awkwardly introduced himself. "My name is Zack...for...those who don't know...me." Zack was burning bright red, and the room felt like it was a hundred degrees...Celsius.

"Nice...to meet you...Zack." Erica responded just as quietly as Zack had. She avoided direct eye contact. Surprisingly, Julia jumped off of the couch and gave Zack a big hug. Zack stiffened, part in surprise, and part because Julia's giant breasts were squeezing up against him, and it felt so good.

"Long time no see Zack!" Julia said happily, releasing him from her grip. "I think we need to let go of the past, and start over as friends Zack! What do you say?" Julia held out her hand for him to shake. Not knowing what else to do, Zack took her hand, and she shook his firmly.

"Aw." Kiana cooed. "You two made up! That calls for a celebration! Let's all go swimming!" Kiana cheered. Zack had almost forgotten that Kiana had a large pool in her backyard. Before Zack could even reply however, he found himself being shoved out of the room and down another hallway. Kiana led him into an empty bedroom, with only a desk and a bed inside.

"What is this?" Zack asked, confused.

"You can't change where we change silly!" Kiana laughed. "We don't want you seeing us naked! At least...not now."

"What?"

"Nothing!" Kiana closed the door with a smile and danced back to the living room. Zack stood in shock for a minute after what she had said, before snapping out of it and changing into his swimsuit. This was going to be one crazy sleepover.

If only Zack knew.

-------------

Once back in the living room, Kiana immediately stripped out of her top and leggings. Kiana pulled a cute, tight, pink two piece bikini and put it on. The bikini was way too small for her, and she knew it, but it made her look so sexy! The swimsuit hugged her luscious curves so nicely!

Meanwhile, Julia had already changed into her swimsuit. She was wearing an incredibly scandalous black g string two piece bikini, complete with tiny top and thong bottom.

"Goodness Julia!" Kiana giggled. "Kinky!"

"I know right?" Julia laughed along with her. "Zack can at least enjoy his time here, right?"

"Yeah. Zack should have a blast!"

"Yeah..." Julia sighed deeply. "He should." Kiana and Julia then looked over at Erica, who hadn't changed yet.

"What's the problem girl?" Kiana asked, walking over and sitting beside her.

"I...don't want to...reveal...myself in front of a...guy..." Erica quietly answered.

"Oh come on! It's all in good fun!" Kiana dragged Erica to her feet, and began taking off her clothes. Erica cried out in protest while Kiana just giggled. Julia shook her head, before quietly getting up and walking towards the hallway Zack had been led down earlier. Neither Kiana nor Erica noticed Julia disappear down the hallway, and head straight for the room Zack was changing in.

Chapter End Notes:

What is Julia going to do? I think we can all guess, but you'll have to keep reading to truly know. As always, please review with thoughts and suggestions, as I very much appreciate it! Thanks!