- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Some final thoughts on the story as a whole, where I'm going from this point, and also a cry for help for suggestions from my readers. Enjoy!

So this story has finally drawn to a close. It's been an incredibly long journey, and I'm so relieved that it's all over. I'm ecstatic that I was finally able to finish this story, and I'm also very proud about how it turned out. I apologize once more for the year long hiatus, and I sincerely hope that something that terrible never happens again.

With that being said, I'm now going to move on to other things. I have many other ideas for giantess stories floating around in my head, and I plan to get to those as soon as feasibly possible. With that in mind, I am planning for this story to turn into a series, with several entries to come. I already have the basic premise of the sequel planned out. I'll go ahead and give a brief synopsis. Don't worry, it won't ruin the story.

In the sequel, Zack is attending a huge party at his high school. Nearly every student in the entire school is there. At the party, Zack ends up shrunk by Julia (I mean, who wouldn't expect this). But Zack is not alone this time. Zack is also shrunk with his friends George and Robert, the two jerks who got Zack into this whole shrinking mess in the first place.

Our three protagonists are now trapped at this party, one inch tall, and they have to survive nearly hundreds of oblivious teenage girls. Among the girls are Julia, (obviously), as well as Kiana and Erica. A new character is being introduced, and she is Julia's best friend, Samantha. Samantha is the nicest, most innocent girl on the planet. She would never hurt a fly...intentionally. Unfortunately, she has an incredibly oblivious nature, which could mean trouble for Zack, George, and Robert.

Knowing this, I ask my readers to leave a review with any and all suggestions they may have. The party is in a high school, so there's your location. Come up with any wacky or sexy situations that you want, as I will take every one into consideration. I have the basic plot in mind, but none of the individual scenarios. I'm looking forward to seeing your suggestions and ideas in the reviews. They can be one sentence long, one paragraph, or a whole essay! Have fun with it!

Even if you don't want to leave any suggestions or ideas, I hope this brief sneak peek has inspired some interest, and I also hope you look forward to the day this story is finally revealed. Until then, thanks again, and see you next time!

And because I have to meet the word limit...

Words, words, words, Words, words, words, Words, words, words, Words, words, words, Words, words, words, Words, words, words, Words, words, words, Words, words, words, Words, words, words, Words, words, words, Words, words, words, Words, words, words, Words, words, words, Words, words, words, Words, words, words, Words, words, words, Words, words, words, Words, words, words, Words, words, words, Words, words, words, Words, words, words, Words, words, words, Words, words, words, Words, words, words, Words, words, words, Words, words, words, Words, words, words, Words, words, words, Words, words, words, Words, words, words, Words, words, words, Words, words, words.

Chapter End Notes:

For the final time, thank you for taking the time to read my story, and I hope you enjoyed it! Good bye, and hopefully, see you next time!