- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

The long awaited finale is finally here. Erica has noticed Zack's plight, and everything seems to be great. But in this life, we know how quickly events can spiral out of control. Read on, and see how this story comes to a close!

"Zack? Is that you?" Erica asked, her voice barely above a whisper. To Zack though, it practically sounded like she was yelling. Not like he cared. He was on cloud nine. All of his problems were now over. He had been spotted by Erica, and she would help him get back to normal. He was saved. His nightmare had finally come to an end.

Zack nodded vigorously in response to Erica's question. Her eyes widened even more at his response, which Zack hadn't thought possible by this point. A few seconds of silence passed, until Erica's eyes began to twitch.

Her eyes opened and closed rapidly, the frantic fluttering looking to Zack like she was being possessed by some sort of demon. Her eyes started to lose focus, and her head bobbed up and down. Zack's big grin turned more and more into a frown of confusion, until his expression changed to that of panic. He had figured out what was going on. Erica was about to faint.

Erica finally snapped, and her body went limp. Her hand immediately dropped the fork, and Zack found himself plummeting towards the ground. Erica's body leaned forward, and she started to roll off the couch. Her plate of waffles spilled out onto the floor, spreading the food and syrup all over the place.

The fork crashed down onto Erica's sleeping bag, and Zack was tossed several inches away. He rolled to a stop, bruised and breathless. A shadow rose over him, and Zack noticed that Erica's unconscious body was about to collapse right on top of him. He jumped to his feet, and sprinted as fast as his little legs could carry him.

The shadow drew closer and closer, but luck seemed to be on Zack's side for once. Erica slammed down onto the floor, her stomach missing Zack by only an inch. The force of her landing was intense, and Zack tripped in the shockwaves, falling back down. He started to roll closer to Erica's body, her weight causing an indent in the sleeping bag's fabric.

Erica's fall had made a lot of noise, and soon Kiana was running into the living room. Her booming footsteps bounced Zack up and down, making his attempt to crawl away from Erica's unconscious body that much more difficult.

"Oh my god! Erica! What happened?" Kiana cried. She walked up to her friend, and bent down to examine her. Kiana's huge, perfect feet were mere inches away from Zack, and he backed up as fast as he could. Now was not the time to get anyone's attention. The situation was far too dangerous at the moment, and Zack knew it.

Kiana lifted Erica off of the floor in an impressive show of strength. She was certainly much stronger than her curvaceous figure and ditzy attitude had implied to Zack. Kiana carried Erica out of the living room, presumably to an empty room with a bed for her to rest on. Zack watched the two giantesses disappear from sight, until movement caught his eye.

He turned towards the source of movement, which he was surprised to find was coming from Julia. The teen was stirring, as all of the commotion had finally woken her up. She was not a morning person, so her waking up process was slow. Still, the sight chilled Zack to the core. If Julia was waking up, that meant that she would be leaving soon. And if she left...then it was all over. Zack would have lost the game...and his life.

Before Zack could make any decisions on what to do next, Kiana walked back into the living room. She stomped over to Erica's sleeping bag, which was where Zack still was. She looked down at the floor, her beautiful eyes almost seeming to be staring right at Zack. He looked up at her, fearful for what she might do next.

"God. This is a mess." Kiana sighed. "I wonder what happened." Kiana walked away briefly, returning with a large trash bag. Zack swallowed heavily as Kiana bent down and started sweeping up the mess Erica had created into the trash bag.

Zack started running away from Kiana, but he made sure to keep a constant eye on the unaware giantess to make sure she didn't do anything sudden. This ended up being a terrible mistake, as Zack ran right into trouble that he would have easily seen coming.

A goopy piece of waffle covered in syrup had fallen farther from the rest of the mess, and Zack tripped right into it in his blind sprinting. His body instantly became entangled in the sticky mess, and he was once more coated in syrup. Zack wasted no time in licking the chewing the syrup off of his body, determined to not let the trash can be his demise. Not after coming so far.

The syrup was dense and thick, and it took Zack far longer than he wanted to sufficiently free his arms and legs. He vowed that he would never have syrup again if he made it back to his normal size. By the time he was free from the goop, the shadow of Kiana's hand was over him.

He propelled himself away from the piece of food, and rolled several times until he was a safe distance away. Kiana's hand brushed right past him, scooping up the waffle piece and throwing it into the trash bag. Finished with cleaning, she tied the bag, and stood up. She walked out of sight to go throw the bag away. Zack thought he was in the clear, but Kiana came right back.

"Hey Julia!" Kiana smiled, watching Julia slowly start to wake up. She playfully kicked her friend in the tummy. "Wakey wakey."

"Uh..." Julia moaned, rubbing her eyes. "What...what happened?"

"Erica fainted for some reason." Kiana shrugged. "She's fine though. She just needs rest."

"Oh...okay."

"I'm going to clean up her stuff now. You should probably head home soon." Kiana said. Zack's blood ran cold. His fears were being confirmed. Thanks to Erica fainting at discovering you, Kiana was now in a hurry to get Julia out the door so she could care for Erica. Julia's exit would be even speedier now, limiting the amount of time he had to get her attention.

Kiana's shadow fell over Zack once more, and he had no idea why. Suddenly, it clicked. She had said she was going to clean up Erica's stuff, which would imply that she was planning on...rolling up her sleeping bag!

Zack started to run, but the process had already begun. Kiana had grabbed the opposite end of the sleeping bag, and was slowly rolling it up. The ever-growing wall of fabric was like a tidal wave behind Zack, and he struggled to stay ahead of it. Eventually, he veered toward the side, aiming to escape that way instead. Unfortunately, the Kiana's rolling speed was too quick.

Zack jumped for safety, but his lower half was crushed by the rolling up of the sleeping bag. He was stuck in the folds of the fabric, and his body was helplessly spun head over heels as Kiana continued to fold up Erica's sleeping bag. By the time Kiana had finished rolling up the bag, Zack was dizzy, disoriented, and had thrown up twice.

Kiana picked up the sleeping bag, which was now little more than a roll of fabric, and Zack was rocketed into the air. From his new perspective, he saw Julia crouched down on the ground, rolling up her own sleeping bag. His time was running out, and he could barely move his body in his current state.

Kiana started to walk, and time went into slow motion, Zack using all of his remaining power, and pushed on the fabric of the sleeping bag as hard as he could. His tiny body shot out from confinement, and tumbled through the air towards Julia. Zack's upper body was normal, but his lower half was crumpled and flat.

Zack slammed down on top of Julia's head, landing in her mess of a bed head. The jungle of hair was thick and crazy, so Zack remained entirely still for fear of being entangled in Julia's hair. He waited patiently for his lower half to reform while Julia finished rolling up her sleeping bag. Once back to normal, Zack slowly and carefully walked over to the side of Julia's head.

With deliberation, Zack flipped himself over the top of Julia's ear, and landed on the tiny ledge created by her ear lobe. A grim smile was on his face, a smile of determination and victory. He had beaten her. He had won. He opened his mouth to yell into her ear...and no sound came out.

Zack croaked and groaned, trying to get any sort of sound to exit his mouth. Nothing worked. His voice was shot from earlier. There was no way he could get Julia's attention. She was almost finished packing up, and soon she would be leaving. He was so close, and yet so far. In the end, all of his struggles had been for nothing.

Zack was about to break down one last time, and admit defeat, but something deep inside of him stirred him on. The desire to beat Julia, and keep on living his life. The desire to see his family again, the desire to see his friends again, the desire to live a happy life, for the rest of his days. Zack summoned the last ounce of strength left in his exhausted body, and screamed, shattering right through his broken voice.

"Julia! I win!" He shouted, his tiny voice just managing to alert Julia to his presence.

-------------

The giantess froze, in the middle of putting her sleeping bag into her back pack. She looked around to room, slowly and methodically. Zack was grateful, because he would have easily been tossed out of her ear had she whipped her head towards the noise she had heard. Finally, Julia realized that the noise was in fact Zack. Focusing, she could tell that he was resting in her ear at the current moment.

Conflicting thoughts ran through her head. Zack had won the game fair and square. He had followed all of her rules, and had still managed to come out on top. Julia figured he had probably been tortured thoroughly already. Her desire for revenge had been satisfied. At the same time, she wondered what Zack would do to her if she returned him to normal. Would Zack try and attack her, to get his own sort of revenge. Would be blackmail her into doing something awful?

Julia stood up, and grabbed her purse, where she had safely tucked the shrink gun the previous night. She walked down the hall and stood by the door to Kiana's room. She glanced into Kiana's mother's room, where Kiana had decided to let Erica rest. Julia wanted to help her friend, and she knew that the sooner she finished with Zack, the sooner she could help Erica.

At that moment, a sudden wave of happiness washed over Julia. She realized that she did, in fact, harbor no more ill will towards Zack. Her revenge really had been satisfied. All of her built-up negative feelings had been released, and she felt more at peace than she had ever felt before. A feeling of generosity welled up in her, and she walked into Kiana's bedroom, closing the door behind her.

-------------

Zack was worried that Julia was going to go back on her promise, as it seemed to be taking her a while to do anything. He hadn't even considered the possibility of her breaking her word. Finally though, the teen walked into Kiana's room, and Zack finally knew that his long struggle was over.

Julia grabbed him from her ear, and placed him onto Kiana's bed. She retrieved the shrink gun from her purse, and aimed it at him. Zack had never felt so happy in his entire life. Julia hesitated for a quick second, before finally pulling the trigger. Zack was engulfed in a bright flash of light, and found himself back to his normal height a few seconds later.

He couldn't contain his excitement, even with the girl who had caused everything still in the room with him. He jumped for joy, not even caring that he was still totally naked. Julia didn't speak for several seconds. Eventually, she pointed at Kiana's bed.

"Your clothes are under there." She said, her voice soft and weak. Zack retrieved his clothes, and quickly threw them on. He was about to leave the room, when Julia put a hand on his shoulder, stopping him.

"What do you want Julia?" Zack sighed. He was tired. Beyond tired. Exhausted.

"Don't...please don't tell anyone." She moaned, her voice quiet. Her plea caught Zack off guard.

"What? Of course I won't."

"And...I'm sorry." She looked at him, tears glistening in her eyes. Zack was speechless. He had never expected this from her.

"It's fine Julia. I lived. We'll just keep living our lives, and put this behind us." With that, Zack walked out of the room, leaving Julia there. He snuck through the house, making sure that Kiana didn't see him. He left the house, and leisurely walked to his car, relishing in the pleasant breeze.

Zack climbed into his car, but he didn't even start it up. The driver's seat in his car was the most comfortable thing in the world at that moment. Zack leaned back all the way, putting his feet up on the dashboard. He closed his eyes, and soon fell asleep.

He had done it. He had survived. He had won. And he would keep on living.

-------------

An hour later, Erica woke up. She found herself lying in Kiana's mother's bed. Her memory was slightly hazy, but it came back quickly. She had passed out after seeing...Zack.

The image of Zack, one inch tall and holding onto her fork was fresh in her mind. It could have been a dream, but it was also so real and vivid. She had been overcome by emotions over the whole incident, and that's why she had passed out.

Erica felt herself blushing. She had long heard of the term "giantess", but only recently had she actually checked it out. There was something so strongly appealing about being so huge as compared to a tiny guy. Erica fantasized about having a tiny guy all to her own. A tiny guy to cherish, and play with.

And in the moment, holding the fork and Zack, Erica had felt that same feeling. The feeling of...love.

-------------

That night, Julia walked into her bedroom, and set her purse down on her bed. She took out the shrink gun, and hid it away in her closet. Her mother was downstairs, grieving over the disappearance of her husband. The husband that she had unknowingly eaten, thanks to Julia.

Julia knew that shrinking and killing her father was a terrible thing to do. She had been overcome by emotions, and her spur of the moment action had been a bad one. Still, she couldn't bring herself to cry of grieve. The thought of her father being digested inside of her mother didn't horrify her...it turned her on.

Julia started breathing more heavily. Dominating her father had been such a thrill, and she felt the same about Zack. Doing all those things to Zack, as well as seeing Erica and Kiana torture him had given Julia immense pleasure. She couldn't deny it. She was crazy about being a giantess. She loved it like nothing else.

Her thoughts turned back to Zack. Why had she let him go? Sure, her thirst for revenge had been quenched, but so what? She should have kept him. He could have been her toy, her plaything, her slave, for the rest of his life. Julia let out a small moan. She meant what she had said to Zack, but she could no longer suppress her carnal desires.

Next time...and there would be a next time...Zack would be hers. Forever.

Chapter End Notes:

And thus ends Zack's shrinking adventure...or does it? As you might be able to tell, there is still one chapter left in this story. I encourage all of you to read it right now! Thanks again!