- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

One more Chapter left. 

“What are you doing here?” Lola asked as Son Bride made another step. “Now, Child, I know that the army is probably on it as way and I will protect you as-“A Large boom hit Bride Son.  The XV9 small mechas and armor, the Corporate contractors that work for Nicolas.  “what the? Why are you doing this?”  Nicolas said as the ginormious bot turn around and stepped on the men. “This is between me and my daughter!” Nicolas shouted as he turn back to face his daughter.  Lola has never seen anyone kill people. Her father destroyed a group of her friends, who had families, children, and more to live for.

 

She was heartbroken and Dylan held on tight and tried to comfort her. “Sir! Why did you kill your own members of your own team?” Dylan shouted. “They all betrayed me. They are the enemy and YOPU dear child corrupted them and made them do this.” Nicolas has finally snapped. All the years of stress, overprotective factors and paranoia finally broke Nicolas Cage.  A Once powerful respected man of industry is now completely gone and this crazed broken man with unlimited power has convinced himself that Dylan did everything.  Dylan Harris IS the devil and he will be destroyed.  Lola began to cry, she was over com with emotion and Dylan tried to comfort her as more men appeared.  Son Bride began to go crazy As Lola stood there, she never been in a fight but she needed to stop her father and ran after the son Bride.  Lola punched the son bride and began to fight her own father, the battle was on as the army began to come by, with the CDC and others by the panic, Sam and the XV9’s where blocking the military and everyone.  The President, Garland Hut appeared in front of Sam’s bot who protected a holographic image of Sam.

 

“Mr. Predisident it’s good to see you.” Sam spoke. “Whats going on? Why are you not letting us, get into the town? I have been getting calls and net spikes form all over saying a giant woman is fighting a robot. Is this true?” Garland said. “oh, something like that, its actually a test on something new we are working on and the town is under control,  just a shared halation on our new robotics project, but all is fine.” Large explosions appeared and destroyed a few houses behind Sam and the president.  “Well okay, I guess there is nothing to see here. Well men, let’s go.” And just as quickly as they came, the whole army was gone. That was a close one.   

 

As the Battle raged on, Lola was fighting back the tears and decide to run out of town with Dylan falling into the comforts of her Brest.  Lola didn’t want to see any more destruction; however she had to subdue her father who was destroying the town. She carefully jumped over the town and among the outskirts she saw a small mountain and jaggered valley.   It was the Perfect place for their father-daughter battle.  Lola grabbed the suit and used her full strength against Son bride.  It was something out of a Godzilla movie, except with a giantess instead of a giant 355ft lizard.   “Daddy I’m in love, what’s is wrong with you? Why have you gone mad?”  Lola kept integrating her father.   He just shouted the same phrase over and over again. “I won’t let them corrupt you child.”  Lola couldn’t do anything, she couldn’t reason, or talk, no non-violent ways have worked for her other then punching and breaking Son Bride.   Dylan looked up and saw the tears forming form Lola’s eyes.  Dylan called up to her. “Lola, I know you don’t want to fight him but I think your father is long gone. I’m so, so sorry, I think we have to break him out of that amour machine and bring him to the police.”  Lola looked down she smiled. “Yeah, I’m glad you’re safe, I’ll get you out in a bit.” Lola whispered to him.  She had more determination now than ever as she began to fight and ripped the son bride to shreds, she was winning after all. It felt, good for her.  She was taking all the built up rage and anger and she was getting it out in full stride and finally she ripped the heart of the machine and opened the  “head” and found her father there. She was bruised her tiny father was acting like a child. She took Dylan form her Brest and placed him on her left shoulder and she took her father and climb the jiggered  vally up the mountain to see the XV9’s  and “holo”Sam.  “What is everyone doing here?” Lola asked. “Lola there is something I have to tell you. After we take your father into custody.” Sam said.  Nicolas shouted at him to NOT SAY ANYTHING. “You signed the contract Samuel, you do this and your not only fired, but  I Will destroy you!”  Sam Smiled. “I Don’t think you can do anything Nicolas. I already told Fiona.”  Nicolas who was full blown crazy just broke even more.  The XV9’s took Nicolas into protective custody.  Sam looked at Lola and Dylan who was placed on the ground. Sam’s mech walked over to Dylan and Lola.

 

“So, that’s what happened. Your mother was exposed and experimented on by your father, when I found out I had to sign a contract to keep my silence. I have told the police everything and Am Going to jail for a few years. I am proud of both of you girls.  I did made a deal where the forest, dome, everything is all yours Lola and Fiona’s, if you want to stay up here with Dylan. You got my blessing. “ Lola smiled. “Thank you so much Sam. I’m just…need to take this all in.” Lola sat there in the middle of Town for a while while the rest of the folks came around. Jack and the rest of the town came when a mecha came over to Lola and released Fiona form it.  Everything happened in the aftermath so fast,  the Silent’s, curiosity, and an army of XV9 men, who lost their lives and a mini giantess and a titianess in a town.  It truly looks like we have to an end.

 

 

Chapter End Notes:

please coment & enjoy