- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Since I have been having writers block, I wanted to try this little story.

My challage is to finish this story in six chapters no more no less.

UPDATE: Added a little more, thank you nostory for your lovely Constutive Critism.

 

Lola Cage was your average 26 year old blond hair young woman.  She never considered herself special, the only difference between her and the rest of everyone was that she was 5000 feet tall and lived in a small complex that was built for her by her father, Nicolas Cage. Nicolas made his money for inventing a Magnetic Growth Device for Food. The MGD’s complex tenchnobabble looked like a large Gameboy SP with two screens and a small button on the side that activated the machine.

 

It only worked on food and thus Nicolas ended world hunger. His daughter was born with a rare condition that made her grew to titan sized. No one knew how or why but she never seems to care, she never got drunk on power and she was used to being alone. Today was different; she had been seeing a young man name Dylan who had to bring his younger brother Jack with him. Dylan was 5 feet tall while Jack was 5 feet and 10 inchs tall.  Dylan was 25 and Jack was 17. It was embarrassing for the Brothers, while they look almost identical; Jack had that “cool guy” factor. Dylan looked more Like Peter Parker, a short brown hair, brown eye guy who was pretty skinny.  Dylan Met Lola on a dating website and the two pretty much hit it off. Lola was embarrassed to tell Dylan that she was a titianess, however She loved him for who he was, a genuine kind guy. Dylan was babysitting his younger brother who he had to bring with him. Lola and Dylan plan to meet face to face however since everything was so secretive Nicolas found out and while he was angry he did background checks on Dylan. He checked out. Nicolas stilll didn't trust anyone other then his personnel and staff.

 

 

The Silver Lancer parked in front of a big wooded Park.  The brothers got out and Met Lola’s Best friend/”babysitter” Samuel “Sam” Connery. He was a tall man who had black hair, and the most worldly and intense stare on his face that could scare anyone.  Jack didn’t know what to think, neither did Dylan.

 

“Are you Dylan, Dylan Harris?” Sam said.

 

“Dude you’ve been played!” Jack laughed.

 

“What? Oh no, sorry for the misunderstanding Ms. Cage is well, she’s different and her father sent me out here to guide you to her house and I guess your guess will be joining us?” Sam said laughing at the situation.

Silence felled upon them for a moment and Dylan walked over. “Well, um, yeah he’s my little brother. I have to take care of him.” Dylan replied. Dylan Turned around “Come on Jack, I know that Lola has a sister you might like. She’s seventeen as well.”

 

Jack smiled. “Is she hot?”

 

Sam laughed. “Well I don’t know how to answer that, just that you guys follow me.”  Sam said as he began to walk through the forest.  The boys traveled down a path all the way to a small clear field that began to rumble as a small elevator popped out. “Let’s go shall we?”

As the elevator took them down into a large underground Dome like structure, with lights circular venting around the dome, there was a monorail that would take them inside which looked like a house. They went up another elevator and Sam instructed Dylan to put on a special suit.  After what took hours Dylan was instructed to go up on a small platform that took Dylan up and there he was face to face with Lola. Lola smiled as she looked down at the microscopic young man. he was a dot to her.

 

“So, um, remember that special condition I was talking about?” Lola began to speak. “Um, you’re not mad are you?”

“Mad? You’re a goddess! I mean, you are just more beautiful then I could ever imagine.” Dylan said surprise that she could hear him.  “So, that Date we have is still on?”

 

Lola Smiled “I hope it is.”  She let her finger down next to him. Dylan jumped back, she was inviting him to go out, and he climbed up her finger. Lola lifted Dylan close to her face to get a better look as the suit Dylan was wearing magnified his face and voice.  “You know you are pretty cute Dylan.”  Lola Blushed and so did Dylan.  Dylan looked up to Lola's planet sized eye as they began blush. Best. Day. Ever!

Meanwhile  Nicolas was watching Dylan via a control room in a giant cybernetic control center. the flashing lights made it look like the inside of a TARDIS. He didn't  was looking for one thing, so he can kick this boy out of his home. He has been very protective of his daughters, and with their mother gone, He wanted nothing but the best.

He may have an adult and teenager in his home but to him,his daughters will alwys be his little girls. He then saw something that made his blood boil. The Suit that Was keeping track of Dylan was gone and going through large "crashed" it could only mean one thing. "He's taking Advantage of my little girl, I'm going to kick this boy's ass." Nicolas said to himself with a bit of a smile on his face. The pefect excuss to keep hi sdaughters safe, this will teach Lola his oldest that she's not safe in the "real world" even if she did beg him to brign Dylan here.

Chapter End Notes:

Please Comment