- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

new chapter. new year.  we are almost done.

“WHERE IS SHE?!” Nicolas shouted as he was calmed by Sam not too long ago to apologies to his eldest daughter. She escaped, and he was in panic mode and about to explode.  He turn toward Sam, he grabbed Sam by his shirt collar. “Where is she Sam?!” Sam couldn’t speak. He was being chocked by Nicolas cage. “…g…o….ple…sae…” Sam chocked out. “F….i…..on…a…” Nicolas released him, of course! His youngest daughter Fiona did this, is she just trying to rebel against him?  Nicolas releases Sam and goes to his young daughter Fiona.

Fiona was in her pink undies and long teal hoodie watching the latest episode of Doctor Who. Her father walked in. “Hey Daddy, what’s up?”   She wasn’t paying attention to him.  “Talk now. Your sister is gone.”

“Yeah, Daddy, she really likes this guy and sooner or later this was going to happen.  She Loves Dylan and besides I can finally finish 15th Doctors run. “Fiona said to her father, all he could see was armies, and death and chaos and that his little girl was being used. He snapped and got into the “SON BRIDE” Mecha he had, it was the size of a space shuttle and transformed into a “Hulkbuster”-esque mammoth size robot.  He is going to find and “save” his daughter form the “monsters of the world”.  It was a promised he made to his wife before she died.

The Son Bride emerged form the clearing and it shot up into the sky. “I WILL SAVE YOU LOLA!!” Sam ran to the mission control central in the Brain.  “Calling all guards we have a code XV9, I repeat Code XV9!”  As the dome began to go into lockdown mode; covering all entrances and exists with one way in and out.  The Biotube a small pod like base that places people into the small pod-like ship and brings them through a small opening in the lake, a group of militant soldiers reach the pod and get inside. The pod closed down on the group and let them out as they took metallic gauntlets.  They activated them as super suits bonded onto the soldiers making them an army of Iron man-like mech suits.  They flew after Nicolas to take him down. Sam knew this would happen one day; he never wanted this to happen and only hope that they can stop Nicolas and protect Lola while praying she doesn’t get into trouble.  “Please be safe Lola.”Sam whispered to himself, as Fiona walks into the “brain Center” with a confuse look on her face. “What’s happening Sam, were is daddy?” she asked. “Listen I have something to tell you and you aren’t going to like it, but you have to understand something. I did this because you and your sister are the daughters I never had and That I love you very much.” Her look turned into sorrow then sadness.

 

-----------------------------MEANWHILE IN GREEN TOWN---------------------

 

Everyone was scared at the large giantess who held a tiny man in her palm and eating him. At least that’s what it looked like to them, in reality the two lovers where kissing each other in total embrace.  Lola escaped her compound to be with her one true love. Dylan was with his, the only woman who made him happy.  Jack tried to calm people down, it was pointless as usual, something big arrives and people go nuts in the worst possible way. Douche bags. Total nutso D-Bags.

 

Lola forgot that she was out for the first time in her life out of the forest that she realized all the tiny people down at her feet and running scared. “Don’t freak tiny people, I’m sorry I scared you at all. My Name is Lola Cage and it’s nice to meet you all.” Lola smiled as she placed Dylan on her left shoulder.  Everyone stop and some people listened to her and wave others ran into even more panic, they dropped everything and drove as fast as they could out of Green town. Lola frown she wasn’t sued to people being scared of her. “It’s okay sweetpea, they just need to get used to you.” Dylan smiled at her.  “Oh, you’re right Dylan.  I’m not used to actual people.”

 

“I know, but hey, at least we are now together, because I couldn’t get you out of my heart or mind.” Dylan said as he blew her a kiss. He was getting a boner and was with his girl, this day couldn’t get any better, and I mean what’s the worst that could happen right? A Thundering metallic sound came around. With an amplified voice of Nicolas appearing form a large shadow. “Lola! I have found you at last, where is the boy that has corrupted you my child?!”  Son birde took a step forth.

“Daddy?!” Lola said in surprise.

 

Chapter End Notes:

the battle is set. Please comment.