- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

chapter 3 is up. we are at the halfway point!

Lola was going to break out today. It’s been three months since her father banned Dylan and Jack.  Sam was cleaning Lola’s toes when he looked up at her. “I’m sorry about your father Lola; he loves you very much and is only doing the best he can for you and Fiona.” Sam tried to cheer her up. “Besides you still got me.” Lola didn’t even chuckle; she would laugh at his stupid corny jokes.  All she could think about was Dylan. Lola had a plan to get to him, she was going to go for a “bath” later today in the Lake that’s above the forest, and she’s going to use the opportunity to escape.  He Father wouldn’t know since he has kept her hidden since she was six years old and stood six feet tall.

 

Fiona just started a few years ago, being kept at “the dome” as she calls it.  Nothing was really the same for the girls as they pretty much have no contact.  Sam got lost in the crevasse of Lola’s Pinkie toe. Lola bent down and blew him out as Sam flew at 80 miles per second, thank goodness for the containment suits that where 20 feet tall and placed the user in them and held them down. These suits where used to make sure no one would die accidently by Lola. They were also programmed by thought.  Black metallic armor, with red visors and two large platinum “spikes” lay on the shoulders and where used as “climbing tools” and any other  aspects to keep the woman feeling like a typical twenty-six year old.  The devices became “wings” for Sam as he landed safely on the ground.  There is nothing he could do to cheer her up; Sam has been Nicolas’s assistant and partner.  Sam has been raising the girls with Nicolas after both their wives passed away.  Fi even calls Sam “Mom” once in awhile. Sam liked Dylan and Jack, both of them seem pretty genuine and Jack reminded Sam of him when he was his age. Sam sighed and decided to go see Nicolas.  His VRX Armor as he called his Mech released him. He took the elevator to the “brain” center of the “The Dome” as Sam called it. Nicolas was watching everything; he has become farther more obsessed with making sure his girls where safe from Harm.

 

 

“Nicolas, May I have a word with you?” Sam said.

 

 

-----------------------MEANWHILE IN THE PARK ---------------------------------

 

Where that clearing in the field was began to shake and open up as Lola was put on the elevator that took her to the surface world. Fi was part of the plan, and bribed a security Guard Name Collins to loop footage of the Lake.  Lola Smiled as her plan was going to work. There where an extra clothes she hid from her father and some food she kept in a makeshift Bag Lola made.  The world looked small as usual, only this time it looked like a little miniature you would see on display at museums.  Her full height caused a shadow to appear on the Lake as the Goddess quickly ran as fast as she could. “I’m coming for you Dylan!” She smiled to herself. Not realizing that on the highway that outstretched miles of the surrounding forest, a man form Singapore name Noh was driving his wife Gwen  as a large blur of a foot past them. The Car stopped in the middle of the road.  The two came out as a footprint the size of a large crater stranding the couple. Noh got on his cell phone and the cops. Things have gotten strange.

 

--------------------MEANWHILE IN GREEN TOWN---------------

 

 

Dylan grew a thick beard and out his hair. He looked like a hobo and was depressed. Jack even called him “Twilight” after all of his moaning about Lola, Jack couldn’t handle it. Jack even tried calling his friend Julian who was a “Self made” Ladies man to help, Nothing.  “Man Bro, your acting like that brick chick form those twilight movies, Try going out with someone else.” Jack jab his older brother in the shoulder. “Ouch, Listen up, Lola was everything I could have wanted.”  Dylan Replied.  “I just wish that she was here with me right now, I’d do anything.” Dylan cried as  by fates hand the whole town started screaming as tremors began, they got bigger, and bigger and bigger until a familiar voiced boomed “Dylan Harris, where are you? Where’s my hushpuppy.”  Dylan smiled, it was her. His prayers were answered. Jack couldn’t believe what happen or how this happen, he then wished for a group of hot women. Nothing came for Jack. Damn it!

 

 

Well At least Dylan who ran out to the street and begin  to run up to Lola shouting to his golden goddess.