- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

And Now to part 2. where we go and follow another character for a bit.

While Lola was being careful with Dylan, The two became very hot and turned on. As Dylan and Lola where about to make love, we shift our attention to Jack.

------------------------JACKS POV------------------------------------------------

 

Jack was lead down the hall to a kitchen regular size. “So, what would you like to eat for lunch?” Sam said to jack. “um…A Big Mouth Burger with Ranch Dressing and Onion Rings.” Jack said. “As you wish sir, it shall be done in ten minutes.” Sam bowed and went out. Jack was just hanging out when a beautiful woman appeared, she was 8’2”, had long red hair tied into a pony tail and a Triple DD cup size Brest.

“So, you’re that guy who’s dating my sister?” She asked. “N-No, that’s my brother. I’m Jack, I didn’t know that you where.” Jack bumbled.  The Girl laughed. “I get it, me and my sister suffer form a rare disorder.  It’s more severe for her then for me, I Stopped growing, so little man, Sam making Lunch for you too?” Jack gulp and nodded. She was hot. “Cool I guess this is a date then for us?” the young lady replied.  “My Name is Fiona, but you can Call Me Fi.” Fi said smiling, she sat down across from him.  She has a sly smile on her face. “you are just the cutest thing, Jack.”

Sam appeared as he bough out  two Big mouth Bites with Ranch Dressing and onion rings, also a side salad.” For you m’lady and Sir.” Sam smiled as he left the two.

“Looks like Dad or Sam has set us up, eh Jack?” Fi smirked.  She bent down and gave Sam a pat on his head.  “Hey!” Jack yelled at her.

“What?” Fi replied. “Please, Don’t touch the hair, you can touch me anywhere, but the hair.”  Fiona Laughed, this guy was like her older sister in the morning when it came to her hair.  Fi Liked Jack, he was the frist real guy she has ever talked to, and couldn’t tell if he was staring at her tits or her face. “So we both got the samething, that’s cool.” She smiled.

 

“Yeah We did, I am a sucker for burgers and ranch dressing.” Replied Jack. “Me too, IT MAKES EVERYTHING TASTE BETTER.” Fi shouted when she took a bite.  “I KNOW!” Jack laughed; he couldn’t stop staring at her chewing her food. He kept getting turn on by this woman. He wondered how his older brother was doing.

 

----------------------------------DYLAN’S POV-------------------------------------

 

Dylan was covered in the suit and took it off. There he was naked in the palm of his girlfriend Lola.  Lola gently rose from her bed and placed Dylan on her nose. The helpless but satisfied young man looked as he fell at a great height but survived. He was next to a pour and lay down. “Man that was great.”  Dylan Said. “You said it sweetie.” Lola replied.  “You know, besides Sam, or my father and some of the tutors and teachers I had, you’re the only guy who I ever been with.” Lola smiled the biggest grin she ever had.

 

Lola was 100% in LOVE with Dylan; she didn’t want him out of her sight.  She had never used her size to take control of anyone; however there was something special about him.  Dylan felt the same way to, minus being a 5000 foot tall giantess and having power over everyone. He didn’t want this to end.  However there was a LOUD sound at a gigantic door. “Oh shit!” Lola said. “Um, that’s my dad, and I guess since your suits broken, um… hide in my hair okay baby?” Lola said as she places her nail on her nose with Dylan jumping on.  Lola placed Dylan in her hair as the door open and a robotic Mecha with the visual face of a crazy slick man appeared.  “Lola Elizabeth Cage, where is he?”  Nicolas said.

“Daddy? He left, we didn’t do anything.” Lola lied. “You’re lying to me young Lady.” Nicolas said in rage. “Kid, I know your hiding somewhere on my daughter, and I will throw you to the BEES if I have to.”

“The Bees, what kind of crap is that?” Dylan thought to himself.  “This guy is nuts, How can a perfect goddess be related to this guy?”  Before he could think of another thought the giant robot shot a small net around Dylan and rapidly brought him into the Robot.

 

Inside the circular center that held Dylan. He saw the man.  Mr. Cage walked over and started him in the eye. “You are naked in my daughter’s room, and took advantage of her!”  Nicolas Punched Dylan in the face and throws him out of the compound via helicopter.

 

Lola was upset.  Dylan didn’t do anything and Jack was also thrown out with Dylan as well. Lola wanted to escape and now she as a gown woman didn’t care, she’ll escape and find Dylan if it’s the last thing she’ll ever do. She loves him and will do anything for Dylan, even if it means running away form home.

 

Jack gave the helicopter pilot the Finger. "Bastard!" Jack walked over to Dylan and helpped his brother up. "Dude, I can see you got lucky with your girl.  Welcome to real Manhood." Jack Laughed. "Shut Up Jackl" Dylan Said  as the two walked home, Dylan was heart broken that he was not only Banned, but got punched by a crazy overprotective father. Man if ony he could be with Lola, it wasn't the sex he liked, it was her. He'd do anything to be with her.

Chapter End Notes:

Please comment, I'd love to get feedback from everyone.

 

Updated the chapter a bit and added a bit.