- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Dean watches as a pizza guy gets shrunk and torured by his neighbors friends.

Dean looked at his monitor intently as he couldn't believe what he just saw. A pizza man had just came to the door of his neighbor  Amber's house and he was ambushed and tied down by Amber and 15 of her girlfriends. Being tied down wasn't the worst thing to happen though as ge warched as the pizza guy started to reduce in size until he was a little over 2 inches tall and stuck in the middle of estrogen island.

 

 The poor pizza guy looked up as he was towered over by Amber and her friends. The pizza guy attemted to make a run for it but he was quickly pushed back by one of the feet in front of him. The pizza guy's face went white with terror and so did Dean's as he watched and waited to see what was going to happen next. Dean felt conflicted and a little dirty for watching this but he knew he couldn't do anything to help the basterd out as no cop would believe him and if he went over there he'd be screwd too.

 

 As the pizza guy started shaking and quaking in his shoes which had somehow shrunk with him the 16 large girls all around him began stripping themselves of their clothes and throwing them to the side exposing their naked bodies to the pizza guy and Dean.

 

The pizza guy looked up at the girls and threw his hands up as to almost beg them for their forgiveness. The 16 girls just stared down at him and laughed at his pathetic little body compared to their magnificent ones.Then as almost on cue the girls began to squat over their poor pathetic prisoner and tiilted their pussies in his direction and began to finger themselves making their pussies quiver with delight.

 

Dean couldn't help but be turned on as he watched this poor tiny man being overwhelmed by a sea of pussies and breasts. The girls all started moaning loudly as they began to feel a surge of pressure coming from beneath their abdomen's as a squiting session was about to take place. The terrified pizza looked up at 16 huge wet quivering pussies about all about to explode and drench him in a sticky substance he couldn't escape.

 

Amber took a brief moment to get a large bowl and bring it to the center of the bukkake and pick the tiny pizza man up and deposit him in the bowl. He was so light and delicate Amber began getting wet at just the thought of drowning him in her juices.

 

The pizza man looked up now trapped in the center of the bowl and watched helplessly as he could hear the moaning and grunting of the girls getting louder and huskier as they were about to gush like fire hydrants. Dean watched from the safety of his apartment biting his nails and getting off on watching the show. He felt somewhat sorry for the fool but he shamelessly wanted to see him get utterly dominated by large women. He had always been a closet fetishest of the giantess communitty and even visited websites devoted to the topic. Now that he was watching a scenario play out in front of him he concluded he liked watching it but wouldn't want to experience it firsthand.

 

The por tiny little pizza man heard the gushing and ripping of fleh below and could only stand still as he watched waterfalls of female ejaculate begin to stream down from the heavens below. It looked like the spout shot off as he could smell smell and see the nectar of pussy waterfall come down above him. Bracing himself for the rain he folded his arms over his head and tried to cover up as best as possible.

 

A second later the drenching cum came down over him flattening him to the bottom of the bowl and washing over him like a flood. The weight and amount of pussy juice flowing from their pussies quickly filled the bowl and washed over the top as the pizza guy was still pinned down below with the sticky substance coating his body. The 16 moaning girls kept fingering themselves unaware of the pizza guys plight as more and more juices began flowing on top of him.

 

Dean watched as the pizza guys body went lifeless in the clear bowl below as the girls continued fingering themselves uncaring to his life. 

 

Finally after several moments of pleasuring each other the girls looked down at the overflowing bowl of feminine juices and saw the still body of the pizza man stuck to the bottom.  "Well it looks like we lost another one"Amber said cruelly.

 

All of the girls laughed and giggled which sent a chill down Dean's spine as he watched. One of the girls put her fingers down into the result of their orgasm and picked of the lifeless corpse of the pizza man. "Here's your tip"she said as she popped him into her mouth and swallowed without a second thought."MMMM that was the best pizza i've ever had"All of the girls laughed cruellyy as Dean began to feel sick to his stomach. He walked out of his room forgetting to turn off the tv and ran into his bathroom.

 

His stomach in knots he felt the need to take a shower. Turing on the hot water and stepping inside thoughts of what had just happened ran through his mind. Could he have really just seen that? What should he do about it? Thoughts of watching a man's cold blooded murder made him feel a sense of sickness in him he had never encountered before.  Then as if struck by lightning he remembered he had been taping the whole thing,that was evidence. He began feeling super guilty about what he watched and decided he needed to do the right thing.

 

Stepping out of the shower with his towel wrapped around him he walked into his room and prepared to take the recording and hand it to the police. Not knowing if it was real himself he convinced himself it must be and it was his duty to turn it over to the police..consequences be damned!

 

As he walked into his room with the TV on he saw the scariest thing ever....Amber was staring directly into the camera and it looked like she was staring straight at him! Going to turn off the tv and pull the info into his phone he was shocked at what happened next.

 

Amber took the hidden camera he placed and stared right into it ans spoke" You just made the biggest mistake of your life Dean! "With that the camera went blank and a shiver went down his spine as Dean walked over to his second story window and looked down below at Amber's house and saw all 16 girls exit her home and they looked like they were coming his way.

 

"Holy crap...I gotta get out of here!"he shouted and grabbed his clothes .

Chapter End Notes:

Thanks for reading! A continuation is planned to wrap up the plot.