- Text Size +

 Another sunrise for Jack and another day of humiliation in store for him. This is life for a 21 year old man living in the custody of 20 sorority girls after his own mother signed him over to his neighbor Carmen. Carmen and Jack were the same age and when Jack's mother had to make the decision who to pass her son onto it was an easy choice. The beautiful green eyed blonde Carmen Sanchez was the obvious choice for she was intelligent and had a bright future ahead of her.

 

 It had been decreed 100 years after the last World War that men would have to be stripped of all their power to help preserve the male race. Women saw a massive dropoff in male births shortly after the war,a result of a chemical used to pollute water supplies. After World War III the number of male births went from 52% in relation to less than 5%.

 

After seeing men destroy each other for time upon time women of the world decided in order to keep the male race from going extinct they would have to force them out of power. Using their superior numbers they systematically phased all male leaders out of power and made it a law that males would have to be placed in protective custody of a wife of their choosing on their 18th birthday. However the male race maintained their stubborness and decided they were not going to go along with the plan. This is when the great divide finally happened. Using a form of treatment designed to shrink tumors down to size female scientists designed a shot to reduce the size of cells in the male body shrinking them down to a more manageable size of 2 inches.

 

Using force of number males were forced to take the shot on their 18th birthday where they would then be transferred into the custod of a woman of their choosing or a choosing of their mother's.

 

 Jack was a man of great pride and he told his mother he would never ever choose someone to control his fate. It was his plan to run away from his mother before he got the shot,however his escape was halted before it ever began as he was placed under protective supervision . For 2 years Jack was watched and monitered as his 18th birthday loomed.

 

When his big day finally came Jack was rushed into a white room flanked by his mother on one side and a busty police woman on his left. It was only after being put out and rushed into dreamland did he get left alone in his room. Upon waking up his head was dizzy and the world around him was forever changed as his freedom was now stripped from him forever.

 

 

Well enough of the past it is time to follow up on Jack as he is 3 years ahead of us.

 

 

Looking up at the frilly pink pillows looming large above him Jack prepared himself for another day of mindless female chatter as he was now living in Carmen's soroity house with 19 other girls his age or younger. Having been forced to wed Carmen he had taken up her last name and was now forever tied to her life whether he liked it or not.

 

Booming footsteps barged up the stairs leading to his room and Jack recognized them as his wife. Her sized 7 feet barged loudly ringing his ears to death without her even knowing it. Barging through the door Carmen rushed inside excited to tell her husband the good news.

 

"Guess what honey?" she asked wide eyed

"What?"he asked dejected . She truly loved him but he thought of their marriage as forced. The difference between their outlooks was wider than their size difference.

 

"We're going to London next week for the Cheer convention! "Carmen was the Cheer master at her college. "That means we made it to the World Championships. Isn't that great new honey?We'll get to see London together..it's be so cool!"

 

"Whoopee."Jack said with the enthusiasm of a government license worker.

 

Seeing her husband's lack of enthusiasm did little to dampen her mood as she had gotten used to his coldness. She believed that one day he would truly feel the same way about her that she did him.

 

"We gotta go shopping honey,it's winter time and London get's very cold." 

 

"Whoa,can't you just pick some stuff up for me. "he said as he hated going out in public as a accessory. Muttering under his breath he said"It isn't like I get to pick out anything anyway"

 

"No way grumpy,we're going now.Get dressed!"

 

She quickly went into the adjoining bathroom and closed the door. Jack knew by now arguing with someone who literally holds you in the palm of their hand is useless.