- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Final chapter for John, more to come though. I hope you like it.

John crawled like a worm inside the tile's junction. He watched the light growing slowly trying to get out of this trap before his mom coming back. He worried he would be crushed under her feet when she walked on the carpet. As soon as he got out the now familiar ground shake, only slightly softer. He looked to the door frame and without surprise he saw his mom's giant figure. She held a bottle of wine and a glass. Her legs were still encased in nude nylons. At her feet there was now her lovely blue velvet slippers.

Lisa finally put away the cleaning tools. She changed the wooden slides for her cosy slippers then grabbed a bottle of wine ready for her relax. She put on a romantic movie, lit on a cigarette and relaxed on the sofa. She started drinking the white wine wiggling her toes pleasantly into the slippers.

John watched his mother drinking the wine. Despite he almost died under his mom's foot now he had move quickly and to climb her leg before she's too much drunk and laid down on the sofa. He approached the giant slipper's 2 inch heel. For him it was 60 feet. He looked to the nyloned foot resting onto the slipper's sole. He grabbed the fuzzy velvet and moved up, silently begging his mom to stand still. John's climb was quick and without troubles. His mother was concentrated to the movie and she just wiggled her toes inside the slippers. He reached the slipper's sole and started climbing his mother's giant heel using the nylon like a ladder. He was just past the ankle when his mother kicked out the slippers. John lost his grip, falling down into the carpet. He found himself trapped inside the fibres, he tried to move with great difficulties when a shadow covered him. John watched his mom's foot falling directly on his tiny body. She didn't crushed but she just moved her feet back and forth, rolling the poor man over the giant carpet. The smell became awful, he found himself directly underneath her toe crevices which started closing together.

Lisa enjoyed the movie, she drunk almost the entire bottle, then she kicked out the slippers and started scrunching her cute toes on the carpet. She eventually laid down on the sofa hanging her foot over the edge.

MOM STOP IT PLEASE, DON'T SCRUNCH YOUR TOES PLEASE MOMMY!

John was trapped like a fish in a giant net. He felt the monstrous toes moving on the outside, pushing out all the breathable air. Then the walls relaxed, he waited to drop down but his ankle caught in a nylon mesh. He was pushed up when his mom stretched her legs on the sofa. He watched helpless upside down her lovely face falling asleep. The giant toes scrunched again, dislodging his ankle and making him fall on the slipper's sole. He bumped on the soft velvet with discomfort.

Lisa stretched her foot and scrunched again her toes. Behind a semi open eyelid she catched a small speck falling from her big toe onto the slipper's sole.

Another bug, this flat needs a pest control.

She grabbed the slipper to get a better look of the tiny bug.

John's body was engulfed by a giant shadow, he watched his mother's giant hand covering the slipper's sole, then a massive acceleration flattened him on the ground. He stared directly into his mom's green eye which pupil was big almost like him. He started screaming.

Mom it's John, please help me! I'm shrunk, please help me!

Hi mom's eye was replaced by her giant lips. He her raunchy breath smelling of wine. Then she spoke.

ITSY BITSY BUG. DO YOU LIKE MY SLIPPERS? ARE YOU LOST? LET ME GIVE YOU AN HELP THEN!

John watched his mother's right forefinger lowering on the slipper's sole. He started crying. His lovel mom wanted to crush him like an insect. He saw the giant fingertip almost touching him, then desperately jumped on the left. He almost succeeded. His right foot caught in a loose velvet tread making him fall. He rolled out just in time to see his right leg disappearing under his mom's flesh. Then the pain. He heard a crunching sound when his leg was pulverised under her finger. He screamed in pain crying for mercy. But her face was almost amused.

POOR LITTLE BUG. DID I HURT YOUR LITTLE LEG? LET'S PUT YOU OUT OF MISERY THEN.

John waited for her finger to finish him. Instead the slipper was put back on the floor. From his position he saw the giant toes moving toward him. He felt the giant sole flowing over his broken body. The foot settled down into the slipper with the giant hell raised. John whispered to his mom.

Please mom, don't kill me, please.

The nylon covered heel started the slow descent trapping John's body on the slipper's sole. He felt the weight building when his mother pushed down with her heel. The slipper's sole was softer enough to prolong his agony, he saw stars, he stopped breathing. He heard his ribs collapsing a violent blood burst comed out from his troath and then all went black.

Lisa enjoyed the crunching feeling of the little bug on her heel. She raised her foot and watched a small red spot on the nylon. With a nail scratched the bug's remains from her slipper, poured another glass of wine and resumed watching the movie.

Janet could not ask for a better show. She commanded the delivery drone to return, in the meanwhile she planned the next show. She had another couple of hours before her mom would come back from work so she grabbed her slipper and took out Aaron. She had a crush for him but he dropped her and engaged with another girl. Time for revenge foot lover. Janet enlarged Aaron to 3 inches and set the drone's coordinates to his girlfriend's shoe closet.