- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

 

This story. is narrated with a different style but is set in the same universe of Slipper's nightmare.
I hope you like it.

CHRIS GIVE ME BACK MY WALLET!
It seems like you're hiding your lover's letters inside it, Sis.
I WANT IT NOW! MOM!!!!


Chris held high the small leather wallet just out of reach of his sister's fingers. Despite she was older she reached just her brother's shoulder and just because she had her slippers with the wedge heel of 2 inches. Their mom from the kitchen yelled for Chris to stop the joke immediately. He waited another ten seconds before giving back the wallet to his sister.

She grabbed the wallet on the fly and stepped back fearing he would slap her, but Chris stood still, with a dumb smile on his stupid face full of acne. Janet retired into her room and locked the door breathing heavily. That wallet was incredibly precious to her. She used it to hold her little captives. She did not want her mom to discover her secret.

Janet joined the sisterhood of justice one year ago, when she turned 18, in secrecy. Her mom was part of this powerful group of women for a long time but when she got pregnant of Chris she decided to step down. She put a size locking chip on her son which would protect him until his 18th birthday. Without this protection the little brother would have been disposed by Janet a long time ago.

She sat on her bed and opened the small wallet, grabbing a frightened one inch small man with her long red fingernails.

She enlarged her victim to 3 inches, big enough to satisfy her anger, small enough to be quiet. She turned on the stereo for good measure. The man stared with fear at the giantess in dark pantyhose. Her hand pushed down the man on the duvet, with her strong fingers she forced the air out of his lungs. The little man tried to fight but she was too much strong. She pinned the arms with her fingertips and then forced the man's legs open. She looked at the little shit with cold dark eyes, an evil smile appeared on her beautiful face.

I wish you are Chris, little shit.

She began tapping the man's groin with her long fingernail. She felt the man struggling at each tap. Her arousal growth at each painful tap. She stopped only when the man's screams became so loud that she feared they could be heard from the outside. She put a giant finger on the man's mouth to muffle the cry.

Sadly I cannot crush you to paste like you deserve.

She grabbed the man's chest with two fingers and lowered down to her right slipper. She slipped the man under her heel and started applying pressure with her foot. The man found his chest blocked by Janet's nylon covered giant heel. He pushed with all the strength without success, grabbing desperately to the giant hose. Janet started fingering, feeling the helpless man fighting for the his life under her heel. The rush of power was massive. She had the life of this human being under her heel. She increased the pressure. The man fought against this merciless giantess with no success. The heel pushed down more and more, until the man's lungs stopped expanding. He stared to the giantess leg raising up to the red skirt. Janet was finally reaching the climax. He mentally prepared to be crushed to paste but suddenly she raised the heel and shacked the man out of the slipper. Before he could catch his breath, a bright light engulfed his body and he found itself shrunk to a quarter of inch. The wooden floor stretched for miles looking like a desert, he looked up and saw the giantess looking down to him like he was an ant. He looked to her monstrous slipper. The heel was like a three story, building to him. Lazily she raised her foot and brought it down full force on the man's body when she finally reached the orgasms.

Janet laid down on her bed, satisfied. She was disappointed she could not kill the man under her heel. But crushing them ant sized would avoid the risk her mom will spot the blood and the guts. This solution was somehow acceptable and without risks. The red spot on the floor would be mistaken by another a crushed bug. Eventually this would trigger another house cleaning where her mom would kill any bug she spotted wandering on the floor. Janet really hoped her mom will clean the house the day after Chris's 18th birthday. The idiot was planning to celebrate the coming of age with a five days trip with his degenerate friends. She had different plans for them. Plans involving her unsuspecting mom.