- Text Size +

Her footsteps were hellish. John tried desperately to survive the ordeal. There was a moment, when Lisa made her first step he was almost thrown away from her toes. He slipped on the smooth nylon covering her big toe. He managed to grab the nylon's edge and now he was hanging for the dear life under her long toenail. The smell was almost unbearable, nylon mixed to female feet which made him breathing hard. He was in constant danger of being thrown away, toward an horrible death.

Lisa grabbed the vacuum steam cleaner. She started the final cleaning of the living room's tiled floor . She moved slowly because the sticky dirt was dry. She used the steam to soften it and then she turned on the vacuum leaving the floor tidy. She removed the remains of the crushed cockroaches as well. Moving in slow circles she finished floor around the sofa. She was almost done when a phone call made her to stop. She grabbed the cordless phone and sitting down on the sofa started chatting with her friend.

John watched with fear the steam coming out from the duster. The hissing sound alternated with the suction's noise when the his mom activated the vacuum made him shake. Her steps were shorter and more manageable. He was still overwhelmed by the smell coming from her toes when a thought hit him. What when his mom has finished. She will slip her feet into her closed toe wedge slippers. He would be trapped inside them, alone with her smelly toes and eventually he will die, crushed under her foot. He started thinking a solution when a series of loud beeps made him cover his hears.

John was shaken by his mom's rapid steps. He heard her starting a phone conversation. She sat down on the sofa crossing her left leg on her right. John saw the occasion to jump off from his mom's foot but he had to be very careful or he will be crushed. He started climbing down the nylon. At first it was simple, the meshes were like a ladder at his tiny size. When he was almost on the wooden sole his mom started wiggling her toes. The conversation was quite animated but he did not paid attention. A violent shake caught him unexpectedly, he was pulled down by an acceleration and he fell down the slide's sole. He looked up and between the toes he saw his mother's leg stretching up to her skirt. He saw her face smiling meanwhile talking to phone and he understood. His mom just crossed the right leg on the left, he could not jump down safely anymore.

Lisa allowed her feet to relax. She wiggled her toes, a pleasant feeling started moving up to her legs. She then crossed her right leg wiggling her cute toes and starting dandling the slide on her foot.

John lost his grip, he fell screaming on the wooden insole. Suddenly the toes raised leaving a giant gap under his mom's foot sole. His hands found no grip on the smooth wooden sole. He started sliding hopeless under his mother's foot. He bumped into the nylon covered sole, stuck between her flesh and the hard slide sole. Her giant toes started flexing causing the slide swing back and forth. John's body was pushed deeply into the tight gap between his mom's foot and the slide's sole. He tried to grab the nylon meshes but the movement was too much strong. He found himself trapped in a coffin made of wood and nylon. He desperately called for help.

HELP ME! MOMMY! HELP ME! I'M UNDER YOUR FOOT!
PLEASE MOM, HEAR ME! DON'T PUT YOUR FOOT DOWN PLEASE!
I DON'T WANNA DIE!

John felt another violent acceleration, the walls of his coffin closing together. She had put down her foot again. He panicked, gasping desperately for air feeling his consciousness slipping away. The air grew hot and the pressure blocked completely his lungs. His mother's foot wasn't crushing him, it was smothering slowly the life out of his little body.

Behind the grey blanket of the semi consciousness he felt the huge weight being lifted and a rush of fresh air reaching his hot lungs. He crunched in pain watching to his mother's toes flexing on the slide's sole, creating a small gap where he was. The slide tilted again making him slide further down the foot's arch, near the giant heel. Ger foot twisted on the slide's low heel then crashed down again, leaving him trapped under the hard heel.

This could be the end...

The thought was almost comfortable, he just waited for his mom to stand up and smash his tiny body under her giant heel. Instead John was hit by another violent acceleration, when his mother raised her foot and started flexing her toes, slapping the slide against the heel . He barely noticed her laughing. He was crushed merciless between her heel and the wooden sole. Once....twice. He fell, tumbling down on the floor still alive, between his mother's feet. He watched the giantess standing up, towering like a human skyscraper. Her feet moved away, almost crushing him. John rested inside a tile's junction watching his mom completing the cleanup. He closed his eyes and silently prayed for she to leave. Suddenly all went black again. A strange bulk tissue was dropped on his body leaving him in the darkness. A tremor hit John's body when the coffe table were put back in place. He listened the giantess footsteps fading away and leaving him buried under the small carpet near the sofa.