- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Make up your own intro, I'm too lazy, basic point is hes shrunk

Everything was in a state of being loud. Booming all around you and loud, very large voices. But the reflective black of the lab stool you are on is the only thing that lets you truly comprehend how small you are. In it you see the colossal backside of your close friend Miranda. Her rear end might as well been the moon colliding with earth. It took up your entire view of the sky. The light blue slightly linty buttcheek came down not as expected.

The cheek almost fell the last few inches with a loud thud of finality. Particulate matter and lint all flew towards you in a rush to escape being sat on. The ground had almost stopped vibrating when you heard the sound of fabric grinding on other fabric. The first cheek served as an anchor for the second gelatinous mountain which came down a few inches from where you stood and stopped above you. The thighs crossed a Miranda rested one leg over the other. Her backside loomed above blocking out almost all light. Her jelly like butt jiggled then stopped as it came to its final stop. The blue fabric stretched back , not even it could stretch over such a canvas. In it you can clearly make out the cleft of Mirandas crack. A ridge that you pray you never must explore.

Running is not an option. Hiding is not an option. The sky could literally fall. Miranda would just have to put her leg down and you would be a very small stain on her new soft jeans. Miranda was the one that got you into this mess. She was the one who lost in science class. Now it was her ass that decided whether you would live or die, great.

*******************************************************************


Miranda quickly took her seat in Mrs. Lion's science class. They had a paper due at the end of class and she wanted to get done early. She was also eager to find out where Nick went. She set him down for just a second...she doesn't want someone to step on him or worse..She giggled at the thought.

"Mrs. Lion can I go to the bathroom please?" Miranda asked

"No, finish your paper then you can go Mrs. Teresa"

Miranda really had to go. Her moved side to side trying to keep it in. She let a small amount of pressure escape. Miranda had to fart. The pressure in her belly grew and she was about to just let it out.

"Very well Mrs. Teresa if you must be so dramatic you may be excused." Mrs. Lion said all of a sudden.

Miranda got up and speed walked from the room. When outside the room Miranda let the pressure out and a long fart resonated.

*****************************************************************************

Miranda's ass moved side to side getting closer but not overcoming you. The wall of flesh moved back and forth. A faint smell had come into play as it took up your oxygen. The darkness from Miranda blotting out any light above you added to the effect. You heard Miranda and Mrs. Lion conversing when you heard the word "bathroom". Your stomach sank. A strong gust flew past you at a very high speed. The gust knocked you down and left you wheezing for air. Miranda was about to let something deadly unleashed. Thats when a long low rumble was heard above you. Miranda was about to fart.

"Miranda NOOOOOOOOO" you screamed.

Thats when as if to answer your prayers Miranda shot out of her seat sending you up in the air with amount of air she displaced. You flew through the air and miraculously landed on a plain of black. Not shiny black as the seat but a thin fabric black. You were also vertical. Clinging onto a huge black wall. The surface you held onto jiggled with a booming step heard beneath you. Looking up very large breasts blocked your view of your new host. Suddenly you black cliff turned into a black hill. Horizontal once more you tumbled down into the canyon of the thighs of your new host.

The thud of the what must be a truly enormous ass resonated around you. You were about to be consumed by the thighs of....you looked up once again and saw the nonchalant face of Arianna. Her eyes met yours and you felt a shock of hope and despair. You felt movement as her hand come over you and fished you from the crevice of her thighs.

"NICK IS THAT YOU?" Arianna boomed all around you.

There was no point in response a massive being such as Arianna couldn't hear your miniscule voice. You rose a thousand feet in a millisecond as Arianne held you up to her face.

****************************************************************************

"Arianna what are you doing" Mrs. Lion asked.

In an act of pure impulse Arianna shoves Nick down her pants.

"Nothing Mrs. Lion"

arianne returned to her work promptly but not soon after..

"Ohh noo I'm so sorry Nick" Arianna suddenly regretted putting Nick in her yoga pants. Arianna had a bit of a gas problem herself. She didn't want the rest of her class to see her pick her butt. Arianna whispered "I'm sorry, I'm sorry over and over." then she let loose a short silent fart. Silent to her.

"Arianne lifted one cheek to let her butt air out for Nick's sake. She blushed

************************************************************************

You thought that Arianna's butt was big at normal size. It looked about the size of an entire country. You fell down into the magnificent crack of Arianna Goodrow. You landed softly onto her cheek. Her yoga pants snapped shut pinning you to her warm flesh. You were very comfy then you started slipping into her buttcrack. Before you reached the entrance of her canyon she farted. You almost went deaf and you think your lungs are melting. A fart that could only be equal to that of a warm air mass. A hurricane just escaped Arianna and in it's wake a smell arose. Worse yet Arianna shifted her weight and you slid completely into her unaware embrace.