- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Contains F/mf interaction.  This is my first attempt at shroter stories.  Please comment, I'd love to know what you all think.  The real Alison that the story is based on would love to know what the giantess community thinks as well!

Alison looked down at the two shrunken people in her living room: Jesse, a friend that she worked with, and his “female acquaintance” Jen.  She felt the anger for them boil inside her.  Unfortunately for them (and fortunately for her), her friend let her test out a new shrink potion on them in the form of a friendly invite and some spiked drinks.

 

“So, you little fuckers like talking behind my back, eh?” she said down to them.  “Well, you’re about to see just how much words can really hurt.”  She stomped her bare foot down hard on the floor, sending tremors across the room that not only made the glasses in the adjoining kitchen shake, but knocked down the two now-frightened tiny people, causing her to laugh.  “Here’s the deal.  I’m going to give you five minutes to run away from me and hide.  If you can stay hidden from me for five more minutes after that, I’ll let you go.  If not, then your asses belong to me.”  She grabbed her watch and readied it.  “And….GO!”

 

As soon as she said that, Alison turned around and simultaneously started her stopwatch.  Jesse and Jen sprinted away as fast as their tiny legs could carry their 2-inch-tall bodies.  They knew they were fucked, but had to do their best to hide.  They decided to head under the couch.  Unfortunately, they had to run across the area rug, which slowed them down.

 

“I’m not going to make it!” Jen yelled.  When Jesse looked back from his sprint, he saw Jen heading towards the giant pair of black flats.

 

“Wait, no!”  He started to head back, when Alison’s voice boomed at them.

 

“THREE MINUTES LEFT, LITTLE FUCKS!”

 

“Jen!  C’mon, let’s go!”  Jesse yelled again, but it was no use.  Jen was determined to hide in the massive footwear.  Realizing that he was on his own, Jesse turned back towards the couch and ran his ass off.

 

“ONE MINUTE LEFT!”

 

As she said that, Jesse got under the couch.  He decided to jump up on the inside lip of the couch, figuring that Alison wouldn’t see him if he was up on the ledge.  It took the rest of his energy to pull himself up onto the wooden ledge.

 

Meanwhile, Jen had reached the flats and managed to climb up on the top at the toe.  She dropped herself over the edge.  As she hit the sole, the smell of months of constant summer wear overtook her nose and nearly made her vomit.  “Oh my God, what was I thinking?”  Looking around, she saw nothing to hide herself with…no lose material, no socks hanging in them, nothing.  In the end, she decided to head for the toe and wait there.  Out of energy, she sat down, pulled her legs to her chest, and started to cry.

 

‘AAAAAAAAAAND TIME’S UP!  READY OR NOT, HERE I COME!”  Alison stopped her watch’s countdown and turned around.  While she didn’t expect to see them just standing there and staring at her, she also didn’t expect them to have gotten far.  Her eyes scanned the area to think about where they would have gone.  All there was in the immediate area was the couch, the table, and her flats.

 

Hehe, too easy,” she thought to herself.  Alison slowly walked around the room, letting her footsteps scare the two prisoners.  She gently knocked her foot into each object, hoping that if someone was under them, they’d get scared and try to run to a new spot.  When she got to the couch, she kicked it a couple times.  “I wonder if anyone’s under here.”  She kicked it harder a couple more times, then got on her knees to look under.

 

The second set of kicks had knocked Jesse off the inner lip of the couch and caused the couch to move a bit, revealing him to the goddess.  He lay on the ground, stuck in shock as Alison’s hand came down to grab him.

 

“Ahhh, there’s one,” Alison said as she got down on her knees and grabbed Jesse.  Her feet accidentally knocked into her flats, causing her to look back at the footwear as the right one was knocked over, briefly balancing on its side and tossing Jen out onto the run.  “…and there’s the other!”  She picked up Jen, and sat on the couch with her prizes in the palm of her hand.  Alison took a few seconds to stare down at her two prisoners.

 

Then she let out an evil laugh that had a little horny-sounding end to it.  “Oh man…did you two honestly think you’d be able to stay hidden long enough?  Even if I was going to actually let you go, where would you go?  I never said I was going to grow you back.”

 

Both Jesse and Jen started to cry.  The realization of their impending deaths was starting to sink in, and Alison’s sadistic enjoyment of the situation wasn’t helping them.  “You know Jesse, there are a couple reasons why I shrunk you…you’re smug, you think who you are, and you’re a backstabbing fuckface.  And on top of that, it annoys me to NO END that you are so into Jen that you can’t even think straight.”  Alison put her hand on her hip and started imitating Jesse with a deep voice.  “Oh Jen, you complete me.  I would be nothing without you.  I love you SOOOOO much.

 

As she joked with them, more thoughts came to her mind.  She placed Jen on the coffee table and focused on Jesse.  “You know, I remember you coming in to work one day with some pretty serious neck nibbles.  Well, I think I’d like to try some of that.”  She picked up Jesse and dangled him over her mouth.  “I have to warn you though, I bite pretty hard.”  Jesse watched as Alison’s mouth got closer and closer until he was just inside her mouth.  The largest lips he’d ever seen wrapped around his body and sucked on him.  His body felt like it was being stretched like a rubber band, with Alison’s tongue slamming his limbs around.

 

And then there was nothing but pain.  Jesse barely had time to register Alison’s teeth on his upper right arm before she bit down and sliced the whole arm off.  He screamed in agony as the severed arm sat briefly on Alison’s tongue before she swallowed it.  Then again, it wasn’t like trying to eat a whole hot dog.  At his size, she was more worried that his arm would get stuck between her teeth.

 

Alison pulled Jesse away and looked at him flailing around between her fingers.  “Mmmmm that tasted good!  What do you think, dear?” she teased.

 

Jesse looked at where his arm once was.  Instead, there was only flesh and blood gushing out.

 

“I didn’t really get a good taste though…better try again.”  Alison didn’t fool around sucking on him this time.  She quickly opened her mouth and bit off his right leg right where it met his torso.  The pain was worse than that he felt before.  Nothing in his life compared to what he was going through, and that fact made Alison hornier.

 

“Oh man,” Alison said, “this is so hot for me.”  She leaned over and placed Jesse’s body next to where Jen was watching in horror.  Immediately, she ran to Jesse’s side and held his head, trying to comfort him.  “Oh, no you don’t, you bitch!” Alison said.  She picked up Jen and simultaneously pulled her shorts and panties.  “You like pleasing people, huh?  Well let’s see how good you really are!”

 

Jen’s world sped past her faster than she could comprehend.  One second she was stuck between the largest fingers she had ever seen, and the next she was being rubbed up against Alison’s pussy lips.  Up and down, up and down.  Her whole world was now for pleasing this giant girl’s sexual pleasures.  She tried to scream out, but she was soon face-to-face with Alison’s clit and bounced against it.  Moans could be heard high above her.

 

Then it got hot and dark.  Alison opened her lips and closed them around Jen, snug up against her clit.  She then started to rub her boobs and finger herself below where Jen was.  The hornier she got, the worse it was for Jen.  Alison then pulled Jen away from her clit and shoved her deep inside her, scraping her toy up against her G-spot.  To Jen, it was like being rubbed up against the side of an inflatable pool, but to Alison, it was an orgasmic event that she hadn’t felt in a long time.  She pulled Jen out of her pussy just as she came and squirted all over the place.  Some of her juices splashed on to Jesse, who was semi-conscious in a pile of blood and viscera.

 

Alison dropped Jen next to Jesse.  She was covered in pussy slime and coughing, trying to catch her breath.  High above, Alison was also trying to catch her breath from her amazing orgasm.

 

“Oh…oh my, that was w-wonderful…I think, I may let you two live.”

 

In the few seconds of silence, Jen managed to crack a smile in hearing this, while Jesse did all he could to not cry even more than he already was.

 

Alison let out a huge laugh.  “HAHAHA!  JUST KIDDING!”

 

The hearts of the two tinies sunk out of their bodies.  She was still playing with them, this time mentally.  It was pretty clear from when they were hiding that they couldn’t trust her, but now it was 100% true.  They were doing to die, plain and simple.

 

“Well, there’s no sense in letting you suffer anymore, Jesse.  Time to say goodbye.”  Alison picked up what was left of Jesse and tossed him in her mouth.  She slid him between her back teeth and chomped down.  His body gave way, squeezing him like a grape and killing him instantly.  “Mmm, just as good as the morsels,” she said, casting her gaze down to Jen, who was laying on her side and sobbing.

 

Alison picked her up and placed her in her palm.  “You know, girl to girl, I think you totally could have done WAY better than him.  But instead, you’re going to die at my hands…well, more like my feet.  Seeing as you liked my flats for a hiding spot, I think I’ll let my sexy bare feet be the last things you see.”  Alison pulled her left foot up to her and placed her palm holding Jen right up to her sole.  She then started to rub back and forth, being careful to not push too hard.

 

Jen’s body tickled her sole a little.  After rolling her around a bit, she stuck her between her big and second toes and held her foot out.  “Awww, aren’t you so cute down there.”  She scrunched her toes, squeezing Jen’s body and almost making her pass out.  She then relaxed her toes a bit.  “Oops, we don’t need you popping like your boyfriend did in my mouth, do we?”  Although she couldn’t hear it, Alison guessed that Jen was bawling her eyes out in fear.  And rightfully so…she was going to die, and not in quite as quick a way as Jesse did.

 

“Well, I’m tired of playing with you.  It’s time to say goodbye, bitch.  And I think I’ll put you right were you tried to hide from me the first time.  But before I do, I need to make sure you won’t escape.”  Saying that, Alison picked Jen out from between her toes and promptly snapped both of her knees sideways.  She didn’t break them off like she started to do with Jesse, but wanted to make sure she couldn’t get out of the ballet flat that she was going back in.

 

Jen was in absolutely terrible pain.  The tibia in her left leg was protruding through the skin, and her other leg was facing the opposite direction.  Alison’s fingers held her at her torso, and when she looked down she saw that she was being brought back towards the flats that she hid in.  Once there, Alison let her go several meters (at Jen’s size) from the ground.  She landed with a thud on the hard, sweat-crusted sole of the used footwear and looked back up at her torturer.

 

“I’m going to freshen up and get some cleaner clothes.  When I come back, we’re going out shopping.  Don’t go anywhere, hun…hehe.”  Alison’s face disappeared along with the thuds of her footfalls.  All Jen could do was cry.

 

A little while later, Alison returned and quickly glanced in her flat.  Jen had crawled herself to the toe of the flat, but that wasn’t going to do her any good since they were a comfortable fit to begin with.

 

“It’s been fun, Jen.  Maybe next time you’ll hang out with someone that less of a fuckhead.  Actually, haha, there won’t be a next time for you.”  Alison lifted her foot so Jen could see her sole from her stop in the toe of the flat.  Then she put her foot in, squeezing her toes in and over Jen’s awkwardly-angled body.  As she started to walk, she felt Jen’s body moving around among her toes, causing much more pain and awkward positions for her little prisoner’s body.  Alison didn’t pay much attention to her.  After all, how much does anyone really pay attention to bugs?  Surprisingly though, Jen’s body lasted through her walk to the car, the drive to the mall, and just barely into the mall itself.  As she stepped through the sliding doors at the entrance, Alison felt Jen’s body give way and smiled as the warm feel of Jen’s oozing body squish between her toes.  “Hmm, I guess I’ll have to buy new flats for the next set of shrinkees.”